• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Football

Don't know yet.

From the other thread it looks like everyone is saying the names:

Bolton, Briggs, Stump, and Matthews

Anybody else throwing their names in the hat? Who would be the best out of those four for BC?

Guest Football

stump?   aint he going to unt?

From what I heard, Stump's brother, his defensive coordinator? may be interested in the head BC job. Didn't hear that through too good of a reliable source, but it makes sense.

Guest Football

He must have a younger brother, you are not talking about Don Stump who played at McNeese are you?

I just looked at the list of coaching candidates for LCM last time. It is Chris Stump, I think he may be older than Craig, again, my facts are shaky at best, I was just naming the four names, I keep seeing on the boards, I'm sure a lot of those 52 applicants for the LCM job, will be applying for the BC job as well.

I just looked at the list of coaching candidates for LCM last time. It is Chris Stump, I think he may be older than Craig, again, my facts are shaky at best, I was just naming the four names, I keep seeing on the boards, I'm sure a lot of those 52 applicants for the LCM job, will be applying for the BC job as well.

I think Chris Stump coached a Barbers Hill when Craig McGallion was there.....anyone remember if this is correct?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder