Nederland baseball

dogbite

This big ole world is filled with such Haters, don’t you just love it - NOT.....All you can do is be there for these kids and hope that what you have taught them will inspire them to rise above – Duplant is a great player and no one can take that from him.....Nederland has a program to run, so move on.....I personally can’t wait to see Duplant on the mound this year, but I will agree he’s got to want it....Good Luck this season Dogs....

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave HJ comes to Nederland.Leaves Nederland goes to Vidor.Leaves Vidor comes back to Nederland.Leaves Nederland goes back to HJ.If Nederland mistreated him why did he come back?He has learned to run from his mistakes so he does not face consequences for his actions.He knows if he has talent some will welcome him and make him into some type of victim.At some point his talent will dry up and he will have to face the music!Hope he changes his ways but it looks like there are to many enablers in his life.

[quote name="trueblue75" post="1365763" timestamp="1358885996"]
Duplant would have been a bonus but he isn't NEEDED for a successful season.  Trust us...Nederland baseball is going to be JUST FINE. For all those counting out the dogs?? Watch!
[/quote]

Nederland plays good year in and year out. It would be crazy to count Ned out.

.Tjcfan08, when people attack the city of Nederland and the coaching staff I have a hard time letting it go.Especially when you use terms like Haters and vague comments like he needs to rise above?Rise above the haters or rise above his own decision making?How many chances does a player get before the UIL steps in and bans him from high school baseball?Nederland is willing to give him another chance to play ball at HJ.Hope he takes advantage of it and rises above us haters. Because everyone knows we are the source of his problems.Give me a break!

I am wishing Barrow,Raines,Wood,Stampley,Sanderson,Nevala,Sampere,Shaw,Spell,Self,Creuder,Smith,Simon good luck on upcoming senior season.(sorry if I left anyone out)With a strong supporting cast of Feltman,White,Weisbrod,Clark,Babino,Nevala and others I feel good about you achieving team goals.I think Nederland will put the best line-up on the field in 20-4a.If these guys play with intensity and passion I think they will surprise a lot of doubters!Go Dogs and Good Luck!

Dup is now officially someone else's "problem".... unless there's another teenager out there y'all would like to bash on for being immature and not always making good decisions.  Maybe now the panties of Nederland can collectively become untwisted. But no matter what, you can't take away his God-given talent, so if you've got it in you to pull for a kid who just wants to play baseball, wish him luck.

Otherwise, you don't need to worry about his 'bad attitude' any longer. Win-win, right? ;)

Looks like outsiders trying to get this thread locked.Please talk about kids in Nederlands program as Grad.asked.Sure you could start a HJ thread.I will not go there.Sorry if I have crossed lines that hurt feelings.Felt like I needed to defend people just as you did.This is the last time I will comment on this subject.Good luck this season.