Become a SETXsports Donor Today

jdawg03

As in years past, SETXsports is once again accepting donations. There are many costs in order to maintain this site and we ask that if you enjoy what you find here, please consider making a donation to SETXsports.com If you donate, you will get an SETXsports supporter avatar on your profile that will show up when you post on the site. Please note that one year from the day you make your donation, your SETXsports Supporter Status will expire. For those who have given in the past, you will hold your SETXsports Supporter status for an additional 6 months from today, October 22, 2012, unless another donation is given.

Thanks so much for your consideration in this matter:

If you would like to donate, click the donate button on the top of every page, or click following link.

[url=https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=GG99S2DBV2X4J&lc=US&item_name=SETXsports&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted]https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=GG99S2DBV2X4J&lc=US&item_name=SETXsports&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted[/url]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
[quote name="mat" post="1357142" timestamp="1356017174"]
I made a contribution several weeks ago. I don't care about the avitar but I never received any confirmation the donation was received.
[/quote] If you payed through paypal, it should be in your paypal account. Thats how I payed... Not sure i got a email conformation though. but it shows on my paypal account

[quote name="mat" post="1357142" timestamp="1356017174"]
I made a contribution several weeks ago. I don't care about the avitar but I never received any confirmation the donation was received.
[/quote]

Same experience for me.  I was hoping for a naked hula girl avatar...... ;D.

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1357393" timestamp="1356054713"]
[quote author=mat link=topic=105064.msg1357142#msg1357142 date=1356017174]
[/quote]

Same experience for me.  I was hoping for a naked hula girl avatar...... ;D.
[/quote]

Same here, I pm an admin to see if we would get a confirmation on the donation and heard nothing.

• 6 months later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder