***THE OLD RIVER SHOOTOUT 2012***

[quote name="liltex" post="1306330" timestamp="1350835619"]
Forget all the smack I'm ready for something bigger.I like steak but great steak how bout BHfan we bet dinner @Brennan's w/bottle purple wine .;D
[/quote]

Would that be Mad Dog 20/20 purple wine ;D

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1306317" timestamp="1350834404"]
Delusions of granduer is definitly a Dayton thing that BH will never even come close too. There were Bronco fans claiming state before the first snap of the season this year for Gods sake. BH delusions are defined by Dayton as when a BH fan believes they can beat Dayton in Football. hmmm well last time a checked "We Can and We DID" ;D Bronco's are at best an average football team with an ABOVE average vison of thierself. I believe this is caused by the asbestos lining in thier trailors along with football being the only sport they can cheer about ;D

Get to the movies early folks

............................................Reality Part 2.......Showing Oct 26th...........................Staring BH football .............. Co Staring Dayton Football............This is a story about grown adults wearing purple that think they can will a team to victory and provide them some sort of happiness to excape the fact that they live in a lesser community known as Dayton ;) When the story begins the Dayton teams is shown dancing and juking and jiving as they leave the Tunnel of thier Doom know as the Bronco inflatable. As the game preceeds and Half time approaches the dancing ,juking and Jiving turnes into looks of concern and wonder (Oh Crap are the Eagles going to beat us again) camera pans the crowd to locate P4E and Octfeb taking pictures of each other not knowing exactly how to cope yet. 2nd half starts and it's the begining to the end as Dayton endurs a whoopin of grave proportions :o  Dayton fans begin every puprle ritual they have been taught since a baby to will thier purple God to help the might bronco's!!!!!!!! Bronco Pride is seen writing down excuses for tomorrows blood bath on SETXsports ;D Lil tex is looking around wondering "What the heck is wrong with all of these people, it's just a football game" then it ends BOOM the unthinkable has happened AGAIN!!!!!!!!! BH WINS..... BH WINS!!!!!  As the Bronco fans leave with thier heads down to the BH song of "I'm so glad, i go to Barbers Hill" they hear a faint scream from acrosss the stadium from what sounds like a baby..... almost like a baby that smokes........DAYTON SUCKS ;D...... STILL ;D...................The End.........Stay tuned for the week after next when Dayton will be co starting agian in ...........A Bronco Drowned in the Creek.......Staring Summer Creek :'(
[/quote] Do you feel better now? I don't think anyone from Dayton has said anything about winning state this year.. All though EVERY football team knows that is the goal.. If that's not BH then so be it... We all know that beating Dayton is your goal.. cause face it come playoff time.. whos sitting home after the 1st round? And I think you should take liltex up on his bet.. Your so confident BH will win.. should be a no brainier for you to get that free steak right?  Or are you on a allowance, you might not have enough to cover the bill if you lose the bet?

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1306445" timestamp="1350847949"]
I'll take that bet Liltex........but no bread pudding after the steak!  ;D ;D  You got to wear the official shirt under a sports coat though....... ;)
[/quote]people from Dayton dont wear sports coats we wear camo jackets and pistles

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1306317" timestamp="1350834404"]
Delusions of granduer is definitly a Dayton thing that BH will never even come close too. There were Bronco fans claiming state before the first snap of the season this year for Gods sake. BH delusions are defined by Dayton as when a BH fan believes they can beat Dayton in Football. hmmm well last time a checked "We Can and We DID" ;D Bronco's are at best an average football team with an ABOVE average vison of thierself. I believe this is caused by the asbestos lining in thier trailors along with football being the only sport they can cheer about ;D

Get to the movies early folks

............................................Reality Part 2.......Showing Oct 26th...........................Staring BH football .............. Co Staring Dayton Football............This is a story about grown adults wearing purple that think they can will a team to victory and provide them some sort of happiness to excape the fact that they live in a lesser community known as Dayton ;) When the story begins the Dayton teams is shown dancing and juking and jiving as they leave the Tunnel of thier Doom know as the Bronco inflatable. As the game preceeds and Half time approaches the dancing ,juking and Jiving turnes into looks of concern and wonder (Oh Crap are the Eagles going to beat us again) camera pans the crowd to locate P4E and Octfeb taking pictures of each other not knowing exactly how to cope yet. 2nd half starts and it's the begining to the end as Dayton endurs a whoopin of grave proportions :o  Dayton fans begin every puprle ritual they have been taught since a baby to will thier purple God to help the might bronco's!!!!!!!! Bronco Pride is seen writing down excuses for tomorrows blood bath on SETXsports ;D Lil tex is looking around wondering "What the heck is wrong with all of these people, it's just a football game" then it ends BOOM the[b] [size=12pt]unthinkable[/size][/b] has happened AGAIN!!!!!!!!! BH WINS..... BH WINS!!!!!  As the Bronco fans leave with thier heads down to the BH song of "I'm so glad, i go to Barbers Hill" they hear a faint scream from acrosss the stadium from what sounds like a baby..... almost like a baby that smokes........DAYTON SUCKS ;D...... STILL ;D...................The End.........Stay tuned for the week after next when Dayton will be co starting agian in ...........A Bronco Drowned in the Creek.......Staring Summer Creek :'(
[/quote]

You got one word right anyway. Give you an "F" on the rest of the screenplay though. Too far-fetched! Not even hollywood would buy this trash!  ::)

Cracking up so hard!!!!! Just kinda wondering. Dayton gets to come watch us at SC. I'm sure most just are curious to see who wins but if you were to root for someone? Who would you choose? And not just for making sure you guys get top slot. It's like the black sheep of the family. You hate / love us LOL.

[quote name="BHjustwin" post="1306529" timestamp="1350855782"]
Cracking up so hard!!!!! Just kinda wondering. Dayton gets to come watch us at SC. I'm sure most just are curious to see who wins but if you were to root for someone? Who would you choose? And not just for making sure you guys get top slot. It's like the black sheep of the family. You hate / love us LOL.
[/quote] I would prefer Dayton and SC to be undefeated when we meet. Which would mean BH would have to lose against Dayton and SC. So if Dayton wins Friday then I want SC to win.. But if Dayton were to lose Friday (which I don't think that will happen) But possible.Then I would want BH to beat SC. So either way Dayton and SC would go against each other with the same W/L record.

Guest Dazed and confused
Dayton 6 -0    BH, open, SC
SC 5-0          Porter, BH, SC
BH 4-1          Dayton, SC, NC
Crosby 3-2    KP, HHS, Porter
K.Park 3-3    Crosby, King, open
King  2-4      open, KP, Humble
Who has it easier the top 3 have to battle each other and there is Crosby at 3-2 and 3 bottom teams left. SC can looseall 3 and at worest the get big school 2.  The  big game is Crosby v K. Park because they have just 2 games left and have King them 5-3 and crosby 5-3 have head to head.  And if  BH  looses to top 2 they are 5-3 and  lost to Crosby wow.

[quote name="Dazed and confused" post="1306680" timestamp="1350869530"]
Dayton 6 -0    BH, open, SC
SC 5-0          Porter, BH, SC
BH 4-1          Dayton, SC, NC
Crosby 3-2    KP, HHS, Porter
K.Park 3-3    Crosby, King, open
King  2-4      open, KP, Humble
Who has it easier the top 3 have to battle each other and there is Crosby at 3-2 and 3 bottom teams left. SC can looseall 3 and at worest the get big school 2.  The  big game is Crosby v K. Park because they have just 2 games left and have King them 5-3 and crosby 5-3 have head to head.  And if  BH  looses to top 2 they are 5-3 and  lost to Crosby wow.
[/quote]Crosby would have to fumble away the game for Kingwood Park to win.  IF... KWP would have to miracously beat Crosby, talk about a shake up, and most likely a three way tie for third place (assumming BH loses to Dayton and Summer Creek.)

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1306759" timestamp="1350876019"]
SC Undefeated
Dayton Loss to BH and SC
Crosby Loss to SC and Dayton
BH Loss to Cosby and SC

That's your 4 playoff teams.  No question about it.
[/quote]

Lol, those are the teams, but the records won't be what you're thinking. BH has back to back losses coming. I can't wait till Friday night, the wings of the mighty eagles get clipped and they spiral back down to reality.

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1306784" timestamp="1350880473"]
LOL.........Barbie's Hill in trouble. Their chances of winning this game are about as far down as the Mariana Trench.  ;)
[/quote]

Speaking of trenches, they got a new TV show coming out next week, "Real Housewives of Kenefick"....... Should be a cross between Duck Dynasty and Turtle Man....... ;D ;D

BH is a better team than Dayton and if we don't turn the ball over there is no way we loose this game.  We should win this game by 14.  If we turn it over, which is quite possible, we loose by 14.  8) 

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1306800" timestamp="1350905511"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=104761.msg1306784#msg1306784 date=1350880473]
LOL.........Barbie's Hill in trouble. Their chances of winning this game are about as far down as the Mariana Trench.  ;)
[/quote]

Speaking of trenches, they got a new TV show coming out next week, "Real Housewives of Kenefick"....... Should be a cross between Duck Dynasty and Turtle Man....... ;D ;D

BH is a better team than Dayton and if we don't turn the ball over there is no way we loose this game.  We should win this game by 14.  If we turn it over, which is quite possible, we loose by 14.  8)
[/quote]Doesn't BH average 2to3 fumbles a game ? It won't matter anyway your grind it out offense will be  your down fall just like it was in Crosby . BH is a mexican power house against average teams but doesn't have an answer against good teams like Dayton, SC,Crosby.  :D

[quote name="jayhawk" post="1306807" timestamp="1350906684"]
[quote author=Smoking Baby link=topic=104761.msg1306800#msg1306800 date=1350905511]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=104761.msg1306784#msg1306784 date=1350880473]
[/quote]

[/quote]Doesn't BH average 2to3 fumbles a game ? It won't matter anyway your grind it out offense will be  your down fall just like it was in Crosby . BH is a mexican power house against average teams but doesn't have an answer against good teams like Dayton, SC,Crosby.  :D
[/quote]

We shall see.  At least your punter will get a work-out......... ;) ;)

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1306809" timestamp="1350907027"]
[quote author=jayhawk link=topic=104761.msg1306807#msg1306807 date=1350906684]
[quote author=Smoking Baby link=topic=104761.msg1306800#msg1306800 date=1350905511]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]I know you met to say our kicker will get a work-out after all those TD's. ;D By the way how good is BH's punter ?

[quote name="jayhawk" post="1306815" timestamp="1350908705"]
[quote author=Smoking Baby link=topic=104761.msg1306809#msg1306809 date=1350907027]
[quote author=jayhawk link=topic=104761.msg1306807#msg1306807 date=1350906684]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]I know you met to say our kicker will get a work-out after all those TD's. ;D By the way how good is BH's punter ?
[/quote]

Punt.......what's that?  We score and kick-off.  Don't recall ever seeing a punt.  ;) ;)

I noticed the common opponent comparisons (not that HUM and Porter are good measuring sticks) have stopped over the last 2 weeks, since the boxscores have leaned in the Broncos favor. Dayton's front 7 is finally healthy and it shows. This should be a great game... Come on Friday!!!

[quote name="dayton" post="1306853" timestamp="1350913245"]
I noticed the common opponent comparisons (not that HUM and Porter are good measuring sticks) have stopped over the last 2 weeks, since the boxscores have leaned in the Broncos favor. Dayton's front 7 is finally healthy and it shows. This should be a great game... Come on Friday!!!
[/quote]

I can't imaging that being the case, been busy fishing.  I have not had the opportunity to endulged into the superior performance that is BH.  ;D ;D  If you can work a pencil or one of the more advanced instruments produced by Texas Instruments, add them up and make your point.  ;) ;) 

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1306941" timestamp="1350918943"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=104761.msg1306853#msg1306853 date=1350913245]
[/quote]

I can't imaging that being the case, been busy fishing.  I have not had the opportunity to endulged into the superior performance that is BH.  ;D ;D  If you can work a pencil or one of the more advanced instruments produced by Texas Instruments, add them up and make your point.  ;) ;)
[/quote]

too lazy today.... making points is useless with you and BHFAN anyway. ;D ;D ;D I think we've given up about 20 less yards and got our offense cranked up much quicker with Humble and Porter.

[quote name="jayhawk" post="1306807" timestamp="1350906684"]
[/quote]

[/quote]Doesn't BH average 2to3 fumbles a game ? It won't matter anyway your grind it out offense will be  your down fall just like it was in Crosby . BH is a mexican power house against average teams but doesn't have an answer against good teams like Dayton, SC,[b]Crosby[/b].  :D
[/quote]And we already proved crosby sux. ;D

The only factor that stands out is BH went scoreless after halftime against Crosby ???So against the top 4 BH scored 17 pts tot.& gave up 36 to a team Dayt lead 35-13 @halftime.How's those stats taste .Hope you can spank New Caney last game after gettin clobbered by Day/SC or you could be done before going 1 and done;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder