***THE OLD RIVER SHOOTOUT 2012***

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1303720" timestamp="1350592919"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=104761.msg1303715#msg1303715 date=1350592594]
Thought dayton beat bh in bb last year
[/quote]
They did  ;D I think they won twice in bb last year. Bh won 1 then Dayton won 1 then they last game went in to overtime and Dayton won.

Would you please stop bringing facts in to this !!!!!  ;)
[/quote]your killing me ! ;D ;D

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1303720" timestamp="1350592919"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=104761.msg1303715#msg1303715 date=1350592594]
Thought dayton beat bh in bb last year
[/quote]
They did  ;D I think they won twice in bb last year. Bh won 1 then Dayton won 1 then they last game went in to overtime and Dayton won.

Would you please stop bringing facts in to this !!!!!  ;)
[/quote]BH was swept in district BB by the Broncos last season even though BH had their traditional three week head start.

I will be the words of sensible. Dayton is stout and your running back is stout when healthy. Our Crosby game was just a complete screw up. We have changed a lot of things on defense and they are shutting everyone down. They hit hard and have no mercy if they get you down any. Your coming to our house. They have two weeks to get them ready. If I were coaching I would put my best athletes on the field as much as I could. Denny runs a 4.5 flat. Free Safety for a series every now and then. O'Neil is a beast linebacker and loves to hit. They can handle it. O'Pry see some offense. Run Dolan at fullback once or twice. Dayton will hurt us on long throws because we gotta keep that short swing pass from killing us. Dayton has a strong shot but I remember the changing moment last year was when Reuter knocked that receiver out for a bit. They don't like a hit and we hit.
It's the haves and the have nots. Dayton, SC, BH, & Crosby are just killing the rest of the district. Hard to fine tune till we see each other. But I will say come playoffs I am rooting for our district hard. I won't wear any gay purple stuff but I want to see us all go far. That being said, Beat Dayton!!!!!!!!

[quote name="BHjustwin" post="1303967" timestamp="1350612314"]
I will be the words of sensible. Dayton is stout and your running back is stout when healthy. Our Crosby game was just a complete screw up. We have changed a lot of things on defense and they are shutting everyone down. They hit hard and have no mercy if they get you down any. Your coming to our house. They have two weeks to get them ready. If I were coaching I would put my best athletes on the field as much as I could. Denny runs a 4.5 flat. Free Safety for a series every now and then. O'Neil is a beast linebacker and loves to hit. They can handle it. O'Pry see some offense. Run Dolan at fullback once or twice. Dayton will hurt us on long throws because we gotta keep that short swing pass from killing us. Dayton has a strong shot but I remember the changing moment last year was when Reuter knocked that receiver out for a bit. They don't like a hit and we hit.
It's the haves and the have nots. Dayton, SC, BH, & Crosby are just killing the rest of the district. Hard to fine tune till we see each other. But I will say come playoffs I am rooting for our district hard. I won't wear any gay purple stuff but I want to see us all go far. That being said, Beat Dayton!!!!!!!!
[/quote]
and  DAYTON SUCKS ;D

[quote name="BHjustwin" post="1303967" timestamp="1350612314"]
I will be the words of sensible. Dayton is stout and your running back is stout when healthy.[b] Our Crosby game was just a complete screw up.[/b] [b]We have changed a lot of things on defense and they are shutting everyone down.[/b] They hit hard and have no mercy if they get you down any. Your coming to our house. They have two weeks to get them ready. If I were coaching I would put my best athletes on the field as much as I could. Denny runs a 4.5 flat. Free Safety for a series every now and then. O'Neil is a beast linebacker and loves to hit. They can handle it. O'Pry see some offense. Run Dolan at fullback once or twice. Dayton will hurt us on long throws because we gotta keep that short swing pass from killing us. Dayton has a strong shot but I remember the changing moment last year was when Reuter knocked that receiver out for a bit. They don't like a hit and we hit.
[/quote]

No credit given to a team who scored 28 unanswered points on your team..... nevermind the fact that those kids have gotten their yards against ALL the powers of the district.

Sounds pretty sensible......  :-\

I said Dayton is stout. What more do you want? There is stats on top of stats. The kids play for pride, for their school, for their community. It will be a war on the field with a lot of smack going down. If you think what we say is something, those boys are going to say way worse out there. You can say you ain't worried but I won't. Dayton is scary but SC and that offense scares me worse. Don't come to this house thinking you will roll. Running game is going to be shut down and your QB better not have a bad night or you will go home down 1409 and just straighten that curve crying.
At least you get a by week to come watch us at SC the next Friday. You can sit by us wearing that God awful purple crap. Maybe those government checks will come early and you can buy some BH stuff.

[quote name="BHjustwin" post="1304032" timestamp="1350615911"]
I said Dayton is stout. What more do you want? There is stats on top of stats. The kids play for pride, for their school, for their community. It will be a war on the field with a lot of smack going down. If you think what we say is something, those boys are going to say way worse out there. You can say you ain't worried but I won't. Dayton is scary but SC and that offense scares me worse. Don't come to this house thinking you will roll. Running game is going to be shut down and your QB better not have a bad night or you will go home down 1409 and just straighten that curve crying.
At least you get a by week to come watch us at SC the next Friday. You can sit by us wearing that God awful purple crap. Maybe those government checks will come early and you can buy some BH stuff.
[/quote]

You said plenty of nice things about Dayton... I'm talking about not giving credit to Crosby, but instead acting like ya'll gave them the game.

also.... i never take 1409 home from BH. A little dangerous for me and my little ones after dark.

I've also never predicted that Dayton will roll in this game.... But given your appparent lack of comprehension when reading my post in response to your "sensible" one, I'm not surprised you gleaned that from what I said.

[quote name="dayton" post="1304043" timestamp="1350616620"]
also.... i never take 1409 home from dayton. A little dangerous for me and my little ones after dark.

I've also never predicted that Dayton will roll in this game.... But given your appparent lack of comprehension when reading my post in response to your "sensible" one, I'm not surprised you gleaned that from what I said.
[/quote]i was gonna say the same thing about 1409... and BHjustwin dont you know PURPLE is considered royal?

[quote name="BHjustwin" post="1304032" timestamp="1350615911"]
[/quote]Your in for a big surprise if you think your even going to come close to shutting our running game down. Im sure BH has a good team and will put up a good fight I think your only hope to beat us is to keep our Hi-flying offense off the field, you couldn't do it against Crosby and were alot better than Crosby with or with out all your big money adjustments.

[quote name="jayhawk" post="1304091" timestamp="1350619028"]
[quote author=BHjustwin link=topic=104761.msg1304032#msg1304032 date=1350615911]
[/quote]Your in for a big surprise if you think your even going to come close to shutting our running game down. Im sure BH has a good team and will put up a good fight I think your only hope to beat us is to keep our [b]Hi-flying offense off the field[/b], you couldn't do it against Crosby and were alot better than Crosby with or with out all your big money adjustments.
[/quote]

I'm sorry I have to laugh on that one LOL! Your High Flying Offense as you have labeled it has amased 2217 yards in 7 games (316 YPG) while BH's piece of crap offense has amased 3058 yards in 7 games (436 YPG). BH has rushed for 193 more yards than you have put together as a total (2410 rushing yards) ;D If you are High Flying then BH must be Astronauts  ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1304170" timestamp="1350651845"]
Dayton would probably have alot better numbers if they had bh non district schedule. I mean lumberton and nuevo leon. Not to mention dayton has been so far ahead in most games there was no need to keep putting up offensive stats.
[/quote]

I was waiting for this. Now I'll sit back. And wait for all the smack talk that is about to come from barbies hill.

[quote name="daytonfanjeff" post="1304183" timestamp="1350652654"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=104761.msg1304170#msg1304170 date=1350651845]
Dayton would probably have alot better numbers if they had bh non district schedule. I mean lumberton and nuevo leon. Not to mention dayton has been so far ahead in most games there was no need to keep putting up offensive stats.
[/quote]

I was waiting for this. Now I'll sit back. And wait for all the smack talk that is about to come from barbies hill.
[/quote] yep... me too... BHFAN likes playing this game..

Nuevo leon got beat by kileen shomaker who has only won 1 game this year and it was against that powerhouse nl. The same shoemaker had 1 win last year to break a 32 game losing streak. Lumberton will most likely not win a game this year and had 1 win last year and it came against the team bh scrimmaged. Who has bh beat that is anywhere close to good. Im trying to think of 1 team in our district with a weaker schedule up to now. Please name 1.

[quote name="octfeb" post="1304185" timestamp="1350652842"]
[quote author=daytonfanjeff link=topic=104761.msg1304183#msg1304183 date=1350652654]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=104761.msg1304170#msg1304170 date=1350651845]
[/quote]

[/quote] yep... me too... BHFAN likes playing this game..
[/quote]

You have to admidt it doesn't get any easier that Bronco Pride  ;D

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1304170" timestamp="1350651845"]
[/quote]

Yup your right that should make up the 841 yard difference ;D ;D ;D go look at your preseason teams you played, they sucked and still do. Good news is that we will be on bye this week, so you may get withing 450 yards of us with 8 games to 7 hahahahaahhahahahahahhahhahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ;)

Yeah both teams will most likely make the playoffs. On the other hand bh opponents most likely will not win a game. Dayton could make up 800 yds of offense against lumberton alone. I will give gage one thing he knows how to keep his job. Schedule really weak teams and hope for a split with dayton and crosby.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin