***THE OLD RIVER SHOOTOUT 2012***

[quote name="octfeb" post="1310607" timestamp="1351285885"]
TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC
[/quote]

LMBO...Good luck Bronco's!

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="NDNation" post="1310609" timestamp="1351286166"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=104761.msg1310607#msg1310607 date=1351285885]
TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC
[/quote]

LMBO...Good luck Bronco's!
[/quote] ;D I swear if I look at that clock one more time and it STILL hasent moved more than 5 minutes forward... ::)

Well folk its getting that time and this years smack-a-thon went 31 pages to last years 26 and that was without Tyrone!!!!! if Tyrone would have been here this year 40 pages easy..... Now for the mushy stuff that I'm not known for ;)  I do hope for a safe and injury free game tonight, both of these teams will need everything in stable to keep SC from taking OUR district title. This game will be full of energy and kids that just love to play football. I'm glad to have Dayton as an opponent and can't wait to see that huge crowd across the field cheering! See you guys after the game come Crow or Shine ;D BH leave it all out on the field tonight and defend that District Title!!!!

Last years game just to get you fired up even more.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjQYuJ8e8rc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjQYuJ8e8rc[/url]

Don't y'all feel a little nervous right now? I know I did last night, for different reasons but still the same overall concern. Scary game last night, last Thursday game we had was a first round exit. In games in the "tri-city" area though the tension is significantly ramped up. Let's be honest, we don't hate Summer Creek. We just want to beat them like any other team on the schedule, they just happen to be really good. After the Crosby-Dayton-Barbers Hill games though you know if your team looses it's not just another loss, it's egg on your face and crow on your plate. You have to see those glue sniffers or all that bourgeoisie blue at work, you can't wear your team shirt in the other Wal-Mart, you know you can't make a post without them telling you how bad you suck for the next two weeks. You love sportsmanship and don't want anybody to get hurt but would much rather see a 42-7 arse kicking than a 24-21 nail biter. Glad ours is over. Good luck to both teams, play a healthy game. Half this thread is totally wrong though and you know what that means. . . . .

[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=104761.msg1310615#msg1310615 date=1351286510]
Well folk its getting that time and this years smack-a-thon went 31 pages to last years 26 and that was without Tyrone!!!!! if Tyrone would have been here this year 40 pages easy..... Now for the mushy stuff that I'm not known for ;)  I do hope for a safe and injury free game tonight, both of these teams will need everything in stable to keep SC from taking OUR district title. This game will be full of energy and kids that just love to play football. I'm glad to have Dayton as an opponent and can't wait to see that huge crowd across the field cheering! See you guys after the game come Crow or Shine ;D BH leave it all out on the field tonight and defend that District Title!!!!

Last years game just to get you fired up even more.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjQYuJ8e8rc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjQYuJ8e8rc[/url]
[b][/quoteGood post BHfan sometimes you surprise me. This is going to be a fun game I just hope the best team wins with out the aid of the zebra's. And one other thing to think about "IT'S PAY-BACK TIME BABY " Go Bronco's [/b] [b][/b]......

[quote name="Kenny Powers" post="1310636" timestamp="1351287979"]
Is this game at BH 2 years in a row? those highlights posted below are at BH and say 2011?
[/quote] Yes it is in BH due to the realignment

[quote name="Matt" post="1310678" timestamp="1351290708"]
I can wear my Dayton shirt in the Crosby walmart for another year, but not brave enough to wear it to a Crosby resturaunt.
[/quote] lol i hear that.. might get your food lil extra juicy

[quote name="bronco1" post="1310114" timestamp="1351252898"]
[quote author=BHjustwin link=topic=104761.msg1310073#msg1310073 date=1351226327]
It's a dude and yeah sorry if some posts just kill you but in the end you know what's up. We want to beat everyone and makes us sick to lose. If we go down, it's going to be a fight. Ours kids work hard(not saying yours don't) but we are ready. O'Neal will get his yards. We just can't have those wide outs get crazy. You will not get over 100 yards rushing. I don't mind throwing out a bet either.
Sophomores are about to get hit. They won't like it and at the ant mound. Come get some!
[/quote]

The "sophmore" will get  100+ yards by himself, on less than ten touches. Oneal will get 51 + 21 =72yds max.
[/quote]

Just want to direct everyone's attention to my prediction back on page 26. I know, I know, no need to congratulate me, I just did that myself. Since the "Sophomore" got 95 yds in one return, I'm sure he got over 100 yards in less than 10 touches. I did miss the Oneal prediction by 1 yard.

http://www.chron.com/sports/highschool/scoreboard/?site=default&mkt=houston&Season=2012&tpl=Boxscore&Sport=1&ID=146731&TeamID=144&SearchType=Teams

[quote name="bronco1" post="1313350" timestamp="1351473397"]
[quote author=bronco1 link=topic=104761.msg1310114#msg1310114 date=1351252898]
[quote author=BHjustwin link=topic=104761.msg1310073#msg1310073 date=1351226327]
It's a dude and yeah sorry if some posts just kill you but in the end you know what's up. We want to beat everyone and makes us sick to lose. If we go down, it's going to be a fight. Ours kids work hard(not saying yours don't) but we are ready. O'Neal will get his yards. We just can't have those wide outs get crazy. You will not get over 100 yards rushing. I don't mind throwing out a bet either.
Sophomores are about to get hit. They won't like it and at the ant mound. Come get some!
[/quote]

The "sophmore" will get  100+ yards by himself, on less than ten touches. Oneal will get 51 + 21 =72yds max.
[/quote]

Just want to direct everyone's attention to my prediction back on page 26. I know, I know, no need to congratulate me, I just did that myself. Since the "Sophomore" got 95 yds in one return, I'm sure he got over 100 yards in less than 10 touches. I did miss the Oneal prediction by 1 yard.

http://www.chron.com/sports/highschool/scoreboard/?site=default&mkt=houston&Season=2012&tpl=Boxscore&Sport=1&ID=146731&TeamID=144&SearchType=Teams
[/quote]

8)

[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="1314438" timestamp="1351597878"]
[glow=blue,2,300][glow=blue,2,300][color=purple][size=36pt][b]W[/b][/size][/color][/glow][/glow]
[/quote]

Smoking Baby has one reply for that........[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/19/babyflip.jpg/][IMG]http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/4543/babyflip.jpg[/img][/URL]  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    mmj0
    Newest Member
    mmj0