***THE OLD RIVER SHOOTOUT 2012***

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and before you guys start jumping up and down when your Freshman beat us agian this year just remember you are playing half of our freshman ;D I know , I know the argument is well your sending your A team, so that should be your best :o Regardless the team is still watered down due to having two teams and not combining them into one.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1309583" timestamp="1351198286"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=104761.msg1309535#msg1309535 date=1351193786]
Keep us updated on them Freshman and JV Scores. I noticed the 7th and 8th graders didn't play each other this year.......something about Dayton being scared ;)
[/quote]they play the last game of the year.
[/quote]

Last game on the 7th and 8th grade schedule is Wilson? is that what Dayton's middle school is called?

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1309585" timestamp="1351198513"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=104761.msg1309583#msg1309583 date=1351198286]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=104761.msg1309535#msg1309535 date=1351193786]
Keep us updated on them Freshman and JV Scores. I noticed the 7th and 8th graders didn't play each other this year.......something about Dayton being scared ;)
[/quote]they play the last game of the year.
[/quote]

Last game on the 7th and 8th grade schedule is Wilson? is that what Dayton's middle school is called?
[/quote]yes sir

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1309126" timestamp="1351165158"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=104761.msg1308937#msg1308937 date=1351122392]
where does the concession stand money go to? im not trying to donate money in exchange for food if its going to be funding yet [b]ANOTHER[/b] gymnasium.  ;)
[/quote]

We use the money to put gas in the Dayton cars so they can make it home.  They fill up in the bus barn behind the stadium.  That is if they don't miss their chance by visiting their true-love one in the Ag barn out back.  ;D ;D
[/quote]welp, coulda fooled me, i thought it was for more Gyms and Salt Dunes. *shrugs*  ;)

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1309548" timestamp="1351195191"]
Oh and before you guys start jumping up and down when your Freshman beat us agian this year just remember you are playing half of our freshman ;D I know , I know the argument is well your sending your A team, so that should be your best :o Regardless the team is still watered down due to having two teams and not combining them into one.
[/quote]Why is this?  when play other schools we split up in A & B teams and the A team still stomps them into the ground.

[quote name="BHjustwin" post="1309701" timestamp="1351209699"]
At the game. Freshmen getting killed. Say Dayton do you want a loan from BH to put in parking? Just 9% interest. Raise some taxes.
[/quote]
I see we have another chip off the old salt block. Hey blue chicken, here's an idea....go back to your blond haired, blue eyed oasis you referred to earlier. Or you could just shut up. Whichever you prefer.  ;)

After yall put in the parking, everyone in Dayton needs to learn this song word for word....... ;)  A few closing words before we kick yall's tails tomorrow.  By the way, feel free to use one of our many parking opportunities tomorrow night....... ;D ;D  stir stir stir 

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q4htu1H0WA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q4htu1H0WA[/url]

[quote name="BHjustwin" post="1309756" timestamp="1351213024"]
Just stirring. Dayton has done that same chicken s--t play three times where they try to get you to jump off sides then hike it and line acts like the play is dead and then throw long. You would thank ours guys would know it by now. Our bad!!!!!!
[/quote]you would think.. guess its that BH education huh.

Just stirring. Dayton has done that same chicken s--t play three times where they try to get you to jump off sides then hike it and line acts like the play is dead and then throw long. You would thank ours guys would know it by now. Our bad!!!!!!
[/quote]
52 - 0.      By your reaction I'm thinking that play must have been the turning point of the game.  ::)

[quote name="BHjustwin" post="1309701" timestamp="1351209699"]
At the game. Freshmen getting killed. Say Dayton do you want a loan from BH to put in parking? Just 9% interest. Raise some taxes.
[/quote]I would rather walk about 1/4 mile to the stadium rather than wait in a vehicle for close to HALF AN HOUR to exit the stadium like you do when you park at the visiting side parking lots at Crosby and at BARBERS HILL.

Yeah well JV just won. And there is a map of our school on the BH website and many ways to avoid the crowd and get out. Seriously take a look and you can follow back roads around other field and come out right by I 10 or go out behind high school past baseball field and keep going you will have to turn left and that puts you on school road by sonic.
All seriousness. Looking forward to a great game. Good luck, pray no injuries, and let's do this and after I will root for you in playoffs.

Just stirring. Dayton has done [b]that same chicken s--t play three times[/b] where they try to get you to jump off sides then hike it and line acts like the play is dead and then throw long. You would thank ours guys would know it by now. Our bad!!!!!!
[/quote]

Can't be anymore chicken **** than trying hide the ball nearly every play (like the BH offense does), throwing halfback passes, or running misdirection. It's all trickery.....

You play to win the game!

Ewwwwwww!!!!! Under some skin. Our offense is a read the defense on the snap offense. Crash on O'Neal Denny keeps go for him he pitches to TB or throws. Easy. You now have the play book. Your welcome again. You could just say thank you you know. Also cruised Dayton for women. Found nothing and back in Gods country.

[quote name="BHjustwin" post="1309922" timestamp="1351219254"]
Ewwwwwww!!!!! Under some skin. Our offense is a read the defense on the snap offense. Crash on O'Neal Denny keeps go for him he pitches to TB or throws. Easy. You now have the play book. Your welcome again. You could just say thank you you know. [b]Also cruised Dayton for women. Found nothing and back in Gods country.[/b][/quote]

gets funnier every time doesn't it?  ::) ::) ::) :D :D :D

[quote name="dayton" post="1309939" timestamp="1351219695"]
[quote author=BHjustwin link=topic=104761.msg1309922#msg1309922 date=1351219254]
Ewwwwwww!!!!! Under some skin. Our offense is a read the defense on the snap offense. Crash on O'Neal Denny keeps go for him he pitches to TB or throws. Easy. You now have the play book. Your welcome again. You could just say thank you you know. [b]Also cruised Dayton for women. Found nothing and back in Gods country.[/b][/quote]

gets funnier every time doesn't it?  ::) ::) ::) :D :D :D
[/quote]
This guy/gal takes the cake. Praying for people on one post and then cursing/insulting on another. Wow.

[quote name="liltex" post="1310038" timestamp="1351223635"]
5 fans in all of Setx side w/ "We can we will" & currently 90 say "You can but won't and that bout sums it up-See ya @ da Ant Mound ;D
[/quote]
BH is adding "We Did" on the buses tomorrow. ;D ya'll be carefully on the long drive here tomorrow.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder