***THE OLD RIVER SHOOTOUT 2012***

It's a dude and yeah sorry if some posts just kill you but in the end you know what's up. We want to beat everyone and makes us sick to lose. If we go down, it's going to be a fight. Ours kids work hard(not saying yours don't) but we are ready. O'Neal will get his yards. We just can't have those wide outs get crazy. You will not get over 100 yards rushing. I don't mind throwing out a bet either.
Sophomores are about to get hit. They won't like it and at the ant mound. Come get some!

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BHjustwin" post="1310073" timestamp="1351226327"]
It's a dude and yeah sorry if some posts just kill you but in the end you know what's up. We want to beat everyone and makes us sick to lose. If we go down, it's going to be a fight. Ours kids work hard(not saying yours don't) but we are ready. O'Neal will get his yards. We just can't have those wide outs get crazy. [b]You will not get over 100 yards rushing. I don't mind throwing out a bet either.[/b]
Sophomores are about to get hit. They won't like it and at the ant mound. Come get some!
[/quote]

No posting for you for a week... just you. You get 1 post and one post only after the game..... but only to acknowledge you were wrong and to eat crow.... regardless of who wins. If you're right, .... well you'll be right.  ;D ;D

you down?

[quote name="dayton" post="1310079" timestamp="1351227372"]
[quote author=BHjustwin link=topic=104761.msg1310073#msg1310073 date=1351226327]
It's a dude and yeah sorry if some posts just kill you but in the end you know what's up. We want to beat everyone and makes us sick to lose. If we go down, it's going to be a fight. Ours kids work hard(not saying yours don't) but we are ready. O'Neal will get his yards. We just can't have those wide outs get crazy. [b]You will not get over 100 yards rushing. I don't mind throwing out a bet either.[/b]
[/quote]

No posting for you for a week... just you. You get 1 post and one post only after the game..... but only to acknowledge you were wrong and to eat crow.... regardless of who wins. If you're right, .... well you'll be right.  ;D ;D

you down?
[/quote]
No wonder he couldn't find any chicks. He was drunk.

[quote name="liltex" post="1310102" timestamp="1351248222"]
I'm takin all bets Dayton has 100+ rushing yds.I'll be waitin send pm's ;)
[/quote] And I think once they PM and take that bet... you should post a list of who the losers are  ;D

[quote name="BHjustwin" post="1310073" timestamp="1351226327"]
It's a dude and yeah sorry if some posts just kill you but in the end you know what's up. We want to beat everyone and makes us sick to lose. If we go down, it's going to be a fight. Ours kids work hard(not saying yours don't) but we are ready. O'Neal will get his yards. We just can't have those wide outs get crazy. You will not get over 100 yards rushing. I don't mind throwing out a bet either.
[/quote]

The "sophmore" will get  100+ yards by himself, on less than ten touches. Oneal will get 51 + 21 =72yds max.

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="1310096" timestamp="1351236619"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=104761.msg1310079#msg1310079 date=1351227372]
[quote author=BHjustwin link=topic=104761.msg1310073#msg1310073 date=1351226327]
[/quote]

you down?
[/quote]
No wonder he couldn't find any chicks. He was drunk.
[/quote]

;D ;D ;D ;D Now that was funny.  ;D ;D ;D ;D 

I am confused however, that used to be the rule, didn't it......  Seems if I were in Dayton hunting a chick I'd have to be tooted..... ;D ;D  You know, that whole went to bed with a ten woke up with a two thing........... ;D

Liltex is betttin and OctFeb is checking, boy what a game this will be

Grarity is coming and Soulja is mumbling, I am sure there is an Ant Mound reference for me

The BH JV has beat them and now the varsity will meet them, so I assum the this board will crash about 3

They brag about their freshman, all who have beards about them, but who really cares that your 40 beat our 3

100 yards they say is the bet today, so I guess we shall all see

Well I got to go help BHJUSTWIN search for a ho, so Dayton chicks please PM me

[quote name="dme1111" post="1310118" timestamp="1351253277"]
Its comical to me that Barbers Hill thinks they have a shot at this one... Dayton wins this one by 28+points...
[/quote]

It comical to me that the same ones that thought this last year are still wondering how BH can beat Dayton ;D

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1310128" timestamp="1351254302"]
[quote author=dme1111 link=topic=104761.msg1310118#msg1310118 date=1351253277]
Its comical to me that Barbers Hill thinks they have a shot at this one... Dayton wins this one by 28+points...
[/quote]

It comical to me that the same ones that thought this last year are [b]still wondering how BH can beat Dayton [/b];D
[/quote] Umm no Don't think anyone is still wondering that...

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1310121" timestamp="1351253821"]

Grarity is coming and Soulja is mumbling, I am sure there is an Ant Mound reference for me

The BH JV has beat them and now the varsity will meet them, so I assum the this board will crash about 3

They brag about their freshman, all who have beards about them, but who really cares that your 40 beat our 3

[/quote]
I don't care if your Dayton or BH THATS funny. ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="TradinUp BH" post="1310132" timestamp="1351254430"]
[quote author=Smoking Baby link=topic=104761.msg1310121#msg1310121 date=1351253821]

[/quote]
I don't care if your Dayton or BH THATS funny. ;D ;D ;D
[/quote] Yeah until he got to the part of calling Dayton women ho's. I find that offensive. But you know I consider the source and his residential location... 

Guest RecknBall36
[quote name="BHFAN" post="1310128" timestamp="1351254302"]
[/quote]

It comical to me that the same ones that thought this last year are still wondering how BH can beat Dayton ;D
[/quote]

I wouldn't pay dme111 too much mind. I am pretty sure, but could be wrong, he is the cat from Nederland that just told me BH won't even score 7. He has admitted to not seeing either team play. Not sure what he is basing his opinion off of. I work east of the Trinity and we are hated just as much over here as we are on the west side.

[quote name="octfeb" post="1310131" timestamp="1351254409"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=104761.msg1310128#msg1310128 date=1351254302]
[/quote]

It comical to me that the same ones that thought this last year are [b]still wondering how BH can beat Dayton [/b];D
[/quote] Umm no Don't think anyone is still wondering that...
[/quote]

ummm Dme1111 is 8)

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1310146" timestamp="1351255050"]
What was he JV score? last update i read was BH was up 22-16
[/quote] I believe that was the final score... Dayton should have won that game... BH got a free TD because the ball got hiked over the the kickers head. And BH jumped on it...

Guest Dazed and confused
Ok went to K-Park and Crosby last night and all I have to say is that is Crosby beat BH and if the K parks coach did not ice his own kicker they would have lost.  I may have to say BHILL maybe, could be, just a little, RCH, just a wee bit.  [b][size=24pt][move][/move]OVER RATED !

[quote name="octfeb" post="1310150" timestamp="1351255209"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=104761.msg1310146#msg1310146 date=1351255050]
What was he JV score? last update i read was BH was up 22-16
[/quote] I believe that was the final score... [size=24pt][b]Dayton should have won that game... BH got a free TD because the ball got hiked over the the kickers head. And BH jumped on it[/b][/size]...
[/quote]

[move][glow=red,2,300][color=purple][size=36pt]***EXCUSE ALERT***[/size][/color][/glow][/move]

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/248/omgkz.jpg/][IMG]http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/6332/omgkz.jpg[/img][/URL]

[quote name="Broncofan65" post="1310158" timestamp="1351256150"]
I hope the Ant Mound is ready for the Bronco Stampede. This is your super bowl tonight and for the Broncos, we just love to beat Barbers Hill........... :)
[/quote]

I am ready for 55-62 degree weather in a stadium without pouring rain........heck with the game... ;D ;D ;D

you would have said the same thing... and you know it.... the only thing though is i would have agreed...But thats ok... Dayton will be waving on their way by, continuing on in the playoffs while BH is rolling Basketballs on the gym floor...  ::)

[quote name="octfeb" post="1310160" timestamp="1351256277"]
you would have said the same thing... and you know it.... the only thing though is i would have agreed...But thats ok... Dayton will be waving on their way by, continuing on in the playoffs while BH is rolling Basketballs on the gym floor...  ::)
[/quote]

Only thing going to be rolling around here is your Candy Apple Red Ford Pinto headed back to Dayton with the "Dayton Wins" shoe polished wiped clean to avoid embarrassment...... ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder