***THE OLD RIVER SHOOTOUT 2012***

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's going to be a great game. Pretty sure both teams know what the other has and what they plan to do. Can BH control the clock and wear down the Dayton defense? Can BH secondary not give up the long ball? If our corners give too much cushion they will throw that quick swing pass. I can't wait and knowing how these kids feel about losing to the other! Wow it's on. Let the trash talking begin. Purple goes down in a nail biter 35 to 28

[quote name="dayton" post="1301804" timestamp="1350397924"]
I'm gonna go ahead and predict that a thread or two gets locked over this game.....
[/quote]

No way.  We know how to keep it in the leather.  Speaking of leather, i saw a group of Eagle mom's at Iguana Joe's the other night.  Twenty years of hard living and suntanning doesn't do a body good. 

[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="1301865" timestamp="1350403308"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=104761.msg1301804#msg1301804 date=1350397924]
I'm gonna go ahead and predict that a thread or two gets locked over this game.....
[/quote]

No way.  We know how to keep it in the leather.  Speaking of leather, i saw a group of Eagle mom's at Iguana Joe's the other night.  Twenty years of hard living and suntanning doesn't do a body good.
[/quote]always see alot of butterfaces at iggy joes

[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="1301865" timestamp="1350403308"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=104761.msg1301804#msg1301804 date=1350397924]
[/quote]

[/quote]
At least they can fit in the tanning booth without unhinging it and propping the lid on blocks.....lol

My vote is for a playoff game. I am so tired of going to the dance and getting kicked out after walking through the door. Now dont get me wrong, we love to beat Dayton ----AT EVERYTHING!!!!! ------ but we need a couple of playoff wins.

And there ya'll go again talking about our women. LMAO. If they aint wearing a BH shirt then their probably not ours. Iggy's does get some traffic. A lot of that Dayton 1409 people.

[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="1302164" timestamp="1350421762"]
Here's another question for BH:

Would you rather win vs dayton and win a playoff game  OR  have the POS road repaired in a timely manner? (BTW, I think timely has already passed for school road repair)
[/quote]

I'd rather they tear out the bridge at dead-man's curve and the rice canal bridge on 146 sout of the grain elevator.  ;D ;D  That way it's much more difficult for Daytonites to get to BH.  ;D ;D

10 more days till that butt kicking #2 for Dayton.

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1302421" timestamp="1350446153"]
[quote author=the_dude_abides link=topic=104761.msg1302164#msg1302164 date=1350421762]
Here's another question for BH:

Would you rather win vs dayton and win a playoff game  OR  have the POS road repaired in a timely manner? (BTW, I think timely has already passed for school road repair)
[/quote]

I'd rather they tear out the bridge at dead-man's curve and the rice canal bridge on 146 sout of the grain elevator.  ;D ;D  That way it's much more difficult for Daytonites to get to BH.  ;D ;D

10 more days till that butt kicking #2 for Dayton.
[/quote]

They wanna take out the bridge because they are getting scared 

[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="1302480" timestamp="1350474711"]
It's 0652 hrs and BH still sucks!
[/quote]

It's 542Am where I am right now and there are bald eagles everywhere.  I have yet to see a purple horse, however I'll keep an eye out for them....... ;D ;D

[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="1302548" timestamp="1350481390"]
I think BH can get that road ready by the 26th.  You guys just need to bring the whole town out and start the we can, we will chant.  That always works!
[/quote]

Worked Last Year........BH 31 and Dayton 24 ;) ;) ;)  ;D

[url=http://www.chron.com/sports/highschool/article/Barbers-Hill-holds-off-Dayton-s-rally-2186523.php]http://www.chron.com/sports/highschool/article/Barbers-Hill-holds-off-Dayton-s-rally-2186523.php[/url]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    lufunom123
    Newest Member
    lufunom123