***THE OLD RIVER SHOOTOUT 2012***

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember the man that went up to the top of the atmosphere and broke the speed of sound on his sky dive down?
Word is the hot air balloon was filled with the egos of SETX forum BH fans.

I foresee a long dive down back to reality for BH fans, except they won't have a parachute to stop the fall.

From a football perspective...
This game will come down to the middle of the Bronco's defensive line.  If the Eagles can't get at least two yards on their fullback dive, they WON'T be able to get around the corners of the Bronco defense.  Word is BH had to punt three times in the first half against Porter.  If that is the case, I would pick Dayton's defensive line to rise to the challenge.  The Broncos will put up at least four TD's on the Eagles, the Eagles will have to match that.  One more note...  Last year Dayton had Gamal Fowler and Ryan McBride as their playmakers, for the most part the Eagles shut them down, This year Dayton has five offensive players that can take it to the house.  The Eagles won't be able to stop all of them.  If the Eagles can't run the ball between the tackles, it will be a long night, and at least getting out of the Dayton parking lot will be easier after the game because 75% of the Eagle faithful will be in line at the Walgreens getting Zoloft for their delusion of grandeur depression.

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="1305487" timestamp="1350738141"]
Remember the man that went up to the top of the atmosphere and broke the speed of sound on his sky dive down?

I foresee a long dive down back to reality for BH fans, except they won't have a parachute to stop the fall.

This game will come down to the middle of the Bronco's defensive line.  If the Eagles can't get at least two yards on their fullback dive, they WON'T be able to get around the corners of the Bronco defense.  Word is BH had to punt three times in the first half against Porter.  If that is the case, I would pick Dayton's defensive line to rise to the challenge.  The Broncos will put up at least four TD's on the Eagles, the Eagles will have to match that.  One more note...  Last year Dayton had Gamal Fowler and Ryan McBride as their playmakers, for the most part the Eagles shut them down, This year Dayton has five offensive players that can take it to the house.  The Eagles won't be able to stop all of them.  If the Eagles can't run the ball between the tackles, it will be a long night, and at least getting out of the Dayton parking lot will be easier after the game because 75% of the Eagle faithful will be in line at the Walgreens getting Zoloft for their delusion of grandeur depression.
[/quote]
The game is being played at BH stadium and we don't have a Walgreens. Good try though. ;D BUCK the Broncos! ;)

[quote name="TradinUp BH" post="1305511" timestamp="1350740701"]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=104761.msg1305487#msg1305487 date=1350738141]

[/quote]
The game is being played at BH stadium and we don't have a Walgreens. Good try though. ;D BUCK the Broncos! ;)
[/quote]There is a Walgreens on HWY 146 about 4 miles south of I-10.  Might want to try to locate it before the game, there will be a line there come 9:30 PM on Friday night.

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="1305527" timestamp="1350742001"]
[quote author=TradinUp BH link=topic=104761.msg1305511#msg1305511 date=1350740701]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=104761.msg1305487#msg1305487 date=1350738141]

[/quote]
[/quote]There is a Walgreens on HWY 146 about 4 miles south of I-10.  Might want to try to locate it before the game, there will be a line there come 9:30 PM on Friday night.
[/quote]
That's in Baytown ::)

[quote name="TradinUp BH" post="1305540" timestamp="1350743059"]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=104761.msg1305527#msg1305527 date=1350742001]
[quote author=TradinUp BH link=topic=104761.msg1305511#msg1305511 date=1350740701]

[/quote]
[/quote]
That's in Baytown ::)
[/quote]

Thats where Barbers Hill is... 8)

[quote name="TradinUp BH" post="1305511" timestamp="1350740701"]

[/quote]
The game is being played at BH stadium and [b]we don't have a Walgreens[/b]. Good try though. ;D BUCK the Broncos! ;)
[/quote] Thats the first truth I have read in this whole thread, from a Barbies Hill poster...

[quote name="broncoman" post="1305570" timestamp="1350745616"]
BH, Baytown, its all the same. Broncos roll in this game. By half-time BH will have realized how ignorant the looked posting all that crap about beating Dayton again, ask Crosby, it's a once in about every ten years thing. Again, that's just absurd.
[/quote]
Marvel at the way TradinUpBH can yank chains and get some so stirred up.  Wonderin' if he's even from The Hill?  And to not even know where the game is being played...That's odd from PURPLE 4EVER.  Isn't he the Bronco Guru?

[quote name="ragarm55" post="1305614" timestamp="1350750074"]
[quote author=broncoman link=topic=104761.msg1305570#msg1305570 date=1350745616]
BH, Baytown, its all the same. Broncos roll in this game. By half-time BH will have realized how ignorant the looked posting all that crap about beating Dayton again, ask Crosby, it's a once in about every ten years thing. Again, that's just absurd.
[/quote]
Marvel at the way TradinUpBH can yank chains and get some so stirred up.  Wonderin' if he's even from The Hill?  And to not even know where the game is being played...That's odd from PURPLE 4EVER.  Isn't he the Bronco Guru?
[/quote] Tradinup is from PNG.. now lives in the ant mound.. P4E knows his stuff and his GPS.. Reference to walgreens is the closest place open to purchase Zoloft after Barbies Hill gets their whoopin.  ;)

[quote name="ragarm55" post="1305614" timestamp="1350750074"]
[quote author=broncoman link=topic=104761.msg1305570#msg1305570 date=1350745616]
[/quote]
[/quote]The DAYTON parking lot is BEHIND Eagle stadium.  I know exactly where the game is being played.  Like I posted, at least it won't take 1 hour to leave the stadium this year since the Eagles home stand will be vacated by the middle of the 4th quarter.

I think it will be another close game this year. If Barbers Hill has some passing success it could be enough to eek out a win. Dayton will have to keep the penalties down (which they have not been doing lately) and will have to sustain drives to prevail.

This is how I see the two teams:

QB-BH
Offense (as a whole) - Even
Defense - Dayton
Special Teams - Dayton

Prediction - Dayton 35 BH 28

[quote name="broncoman" post="1305570" timestamp="1350745616"]
[b]BH, Baytown, its all the same.[/b] Broncos roll in this game. By half-time BH will have realized how ignorant the looked posting all that crap about beating Dayton again, ask Crosby, it's a once in about every ten years thing. Again, that's just absurd.
[/quote]

Oh, like Dayton and Liberty...all the same.  Whether BH wins this year or next year or whenever; the earth will be knocked off it's axis by the thud! You guys and girl are really something!!

[quote name="Eagle82" post="1306057" timestamp="1350788496"]

Oh, like Dayton and Liberty...all the same.  Whether BH wins this year or next year or whenever; the earth will be knocked off it's axis by the thud! You guys and girl are really something!!
[/quote] :'( :'( :'(

Dayton people crack me up. Y'all get mad when BH fans think they're going to win. How dare we back our team and think we're going to beat the mighty Broncos who beat they're chest about going 5 rounds deep in the playoffs, but no ring on their finger. ::)

At the end of the day, Dayton is just another team that gets beat in the playoffs every year.  ;D

huh?  ???  "Y'all get mad when BH fans think they're going to win." naa just giving rebuttals ( is presented to contradict or nullify other evidence that has been presented by an adverse party.)

"You guys and [b]girl[/b]" now I know there is more than one "girl" that reads and post in this forum...

[quote name="TradinUp BH" post="1306140" timestamp="1350794622"]
Girls? They know football? Maybe you need to go to the drill team site. Lol  ;D i was kidding ;D
[/quote] Well.. There are plenty girls that know football.. I am not one of them... But I do love yanking yalls chain on this website.. And I love watching the game and taking photos of them in action... And you were not kidding... you have been infected with that delusion of gander P4E talks about sense you moved to Barbies hill... AKA ant mound... Anyone booked the orkin man yet for the 26th?  ;)

[quote name="octfeb" post="1306151" timestamp="1350795488"]
[quote author=TradinUp BH link=topic=104761.msg1306140#msg1306140 date=1350794622]
Girls? They know football? Maybe you need to go to the drill team site. Lol  ;D i was kidding ;D
[/quote] Well.. There are plenty girls that know football.. I am not one of them... But I do love yanking yalls chain on this website.. And I love watching the game and taking photos of them in action... And you were not kidding... you have been infected with that delusion of gander P4E talks about sense you moved to Barbies hill... AKA ant mound... Anyone booked the orkin man yet for the 26th?  ;)
[/quote]
Believe me, I was kidding and I joke around all of the time. Good luck to both teams. I have 8 am baseball game in LaPorte to go to. Going to bed, look forward to the game.

Delusions of granduer is definitly a Dayton thing that BH will never even come close too. There were Bronco fans claiming state before the first snap of the season this year for Gods sake. BH delusions are defined by Dayton as when a BH fan believes they can beat Dayton in Football. hmmm well last time a checked "We Can and We DID" ;D Bronco's are at best an average football team with an ABOVE average vison of thierself. I believe this is caused by the asbestos lining in thier trailors along with football being the only sport they can cheer about ;D

Get to the movies early folks

............................................Reality Part 2.......Showing Oct 26th...........................Staring BH football .............. Co Staring Dayton Football............This is a story about grown adults wearing purple that think they can will a team to victory and provide them some sort of happiness to excape the fact that they live in a lesser community known as Dayton ;) When the story begins the Dayton teams is shown dancing and juking and jiving as they leave the Tunnel of thier Doom know as the Bronco inflatable. As the game preceeds and Half time approaches the dancing ,juking and Jiving turnes into looks of concern and wonder (Oh Crap are the Eagles going to beat us again) camera pans the crowd to locate P4E and Octfeb taking pictures of each other not knowing exactly how to cope yet. 2nd half starts and it's the begining to the end as Dayton endurs a whoopin of grave proportions :o  Dayton fans begin every puprle ritual they have been taught since a baby to will thier purple God to help the might bronco's!!!!!!!! Bronco Pride is seen writing down excuses for tomorrows blood bath on SETXsports ;D Lil tex is looking around wondering "What the heck is wrong with all of these people, it's just a football game" then it ends BOOM the unthinkable has happened AGAIN!!!!!!!!! BH WINS..... BH WINS!!!!!  As the Bronco fans leave with thier heads down to the BH song of "I'm so glad, i go to Barbers Hill" they hear a faint scream from acrosss the stadium from what sounds like a baby..... almost like a baby that smokes........DAYTON SUCKS ;D...... STILL ;D...................The End.........Stay tuned for the week after next when Dayton will be co starting agian in ...........A Bronco Drowned in the Creek.......Staring Summer Creek :'(

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder