EAST CHAMBERS @ KIRBYVILLE

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1300717" timestamp="1350262209"]
Im gonna be sitting on EC side in this one. I'll be the only one in [u][b][size=14pt]Arkansas gear[/size][/b][/u].
[/quote]

You might be mistaken for Tremaine Thomas. (Unless you are older and out of shape, that is, LOL.)  :D

Guest EagleFan01
This game is hard to call to me.  I have seen both teams play this season, Kirbyville doesn't tackle well and Glen Roberts can kill a team that doesn't tackle well, if the cats can tackle well and play with the intensity that they came to Newton with than they can win. If not EC will dominate them. I have to go with my gut and say EC wins 35 to 20, but I would really like to see the Cats take it.

I haven't posted at all thus far this season. The posts from certain posters claiming to be Wildcat fans have been ridicuous  True fans understand the game and respect others opinions  That being said this game comes down to tackling and execution. If the cats tackle and execute their offense then this could be a tight hard fought game.  From what my friends in newton tell me. Tackle Roberts. Stop EC. I hope for a good game with no injuries.  Lord knows Kirbyville does not need any more[sub][/sub]

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="1301030" timestamp="1350314449"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=104669.msg1300717#msg1300717 date=1350262209]
Im gonna be sitting on EC side in this one. I'll be the only one in [u][b][size=14pt]Arkansas gear[/size][/b][/u].
[/quote]

You might be mistaken for Tremaine Thomas. (Unless you are older and out of shape, that is, LOL.)  :D
[/quote]He's about 80 pounds bigger than me.  ;D

[quote name="Back2swag" post="1301741" timestamp="1350390466"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=104669.msg1301431#msg1301431 date=1350339908]
East Chambers      24
Kirbyville              20
[/quote]
You also said Newton would lose to EC...  I don't think you really know these teams.
[/quote]

Are you saying that AggiesAreWe picked EC over Newton last week?  Well, he only missed one game out of 25 in the PickEM for last week and EC / Newton game wasn't it.  Further, his year to date correct choices percentage is 82.9% (That's 145 correct out of 175 picks.)  Now, let's see your record.  Oh, here it is.  Took me awhile to locate it because I had to go to the bottom of the WHOLE listing.  WOW!  48%.  You tried it once, got 12 correct out of 25 for 48%, and didn't come back.  Now, let me ask you a serious question, Back2swag.  Do you really think that you're qualified to make the inane statement about AAW not really knowing the teams?  I think NOT.  Go hide somewhere and leave my man, AAW, alone. ::) 8)

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="usedtobe" post="1301851" timestamp="1350402635"]
[quote author=Back2swag link=topic=104669.msg1301741#msg1301741 date=1350390466]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=104669.msg1301431#msg1301431 date=1350339908]
East Chambers      24
[/quote]
You also said Newton would lose to EC...  I don't think you really know these teams.
[/quote]

Are you saying that AggiesAreWe picked EC over Newton last week.  Well, he only missed one game out of 25 in the PickEM for last week and EC / Newton game wasn't it.  Further, his year to date correct choices percentage is 82.9% (That's 145 correct out of 175 picks.)  Now, let's see your record.  Oh, here it is.  Took me awhile to locate it because I had to go to the bottom of the WHOLE listing.  WOW!  48%.  You tried it once, got 12 correct out of 25 for 48%, and didn't come back.  Now, let me ask you a serious question, Back2swag.  Do you really think that you're qualified to make the inane statement about AAW not really knowing the teams?  I think NOT.  Go hide somewhere and leave my man, AAW, alone. ::) 8)
[/quote]

;D
Back2swag, AAW only post things like that to get the boards moving ;D ;D

[quote author=Back2swag link=topic=104669.msg1301741#msg1301741 date=1350390466]
East Chambers      24
[/quote]
[/quote]

Are you saying that AggiesAreWe picked EC over Newton last week?  Well, he only missed one game out of 25 in the PickEM for last week and EC / Newton game wasn't it.  Further, his year to date correct choices percentage is 82.9% (That's 145 correct out of 175 picks.)  Now, let's see your record.  Oh, here it is.  Took me awhile to locate it because I had to go to the bottom of the WHOLE listing.  WOW!  48%.  You tried it once, got 12 correct out of 25 for 48%, and didn't come back.  Now, let me ask you a serious question, Back2swag.  Do you really think that you're qualified to make the inane statement about AAW not really knowing the teams?  I think NOT.  Go hide somewhere and leave my man, AAW, alone. ::) 8)
[/quote]

the only thing I hate more than someone that is smarter than me is the person kissing their butt!!  ;D ;)

East Chambers      24
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Gig em!

[quote name="rykerx144" post="1301892" timestamp="1350404177"]
[quote author=usedtobe link=topic=104669.msg1301851#msg1301851 date=1350402635]
East Chambers      24
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

the only thing I hate more than someone that is smarter than me is the person kissing their butt!!  ;D ;)
[/quote]

I have no reason to kiss his butt.  But I do have reason to take him under my wing.  You disappoint me with this one ryker. :( 8)

[quote name="GATA" post="1302135" timestamp="1350420257"]
he said he was staying with his first pick which was EC, but then on the weekly pickem he chose newton lol
[/quote]

Well shame on him for changing his mind!  Or, was it strategy to get you who don't think for yourselves to follow some mis-information?  We'll probably never know.  He was, however, the only 24 for 25 picker last week. :)

EC Nana........I certainly hope that Kirbyville has all their players back & healthy so that there will be no excuses as to why EC wins.  We definitely took a BBB last week from Newton, but we are still a good football team.  Everyone says that Glen Roberts is all we've got, but that's not true.  Glen is an exceptional athlete & definitely exceeds his share of the responsibility in every game.  The players can only run the plays that are called, but we have other very capable running backs & receivers.  In a recent post, I had asked Kvillecats to sit with me at our game Friday night...I haven't seen a response.....I think it will be a good game but I believe EC will win.  Hope both teams do their best & all the players end the game healthy.  GO BUCS!! 

[quote name="lclary" post="1303438" timestamp="1350569991"]
EC Nana........I certainly hope that Kirbyville has all their players back & healthy so that there will be no excuses as to why EC wins.  We definitely took a BBB last week from Newton, but we are still a good football team.  Everyone says that Glen Roberts is all we've got, but that's not true.  Glen is an exceptional athlete & definitely exceeds his share of the responsibility in every game.  The players can only run the plays that are called, but we have other very capable running backs & receivers.  In a recent post, I had asked Kvillecats to sit with me at our game Friday night...I haven't seen a response.....I think it will be a good game but I believe EC will win.  Hope both teams do their best & all the players end the game healthy.  GO BUCS!!
[/quote] nice post!!!

go ahead kvillecats and sit with him, he will be the one with the Newton jersey on.

Stop Roberts and E Chambers is whipped. I watched E Ch. play Tatum last year and they stopped Roberts and it was no contest. I believe Kirbyville has the ability to win this one if they play a good smart game. I think we have found out that HJ was no fluke.

Purple Eagle.......Hopefully, we will be a tad more versatile in our play calling should Kirbyville be able to stop Glen.  I will be happy to buy your dinner one evening if EC loses to Kirbyville......

(kvillecats....I will have on an EC shirt with Cody #5 on the back should you decide to look me up).  We can talk smak for 4 quarters; I'm sure both teams will have some highs & lows......
just like last week's Broncos & Charger game.  GO BUCS!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83