Outcome of this game  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Outcome of this game

• NS in blowout
    • NS in a close one
    • PAM in a blowout
    • PAM in a close one

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1294612" timestamp="1349708330"]
[quote author=mighymouse490 link=topic=104258.msg1294538#msg1294538 date=1349703730]
the experience is there,meaning they have seen it...just like LAST YEAR and EVERY YEAR BEFORE THAT, barbies hill get knocked out the first rd...they are experienced at it and they will not disappoint THIS YEAR. ;D ;D ;D  ::)
[/quote]

You been practicing debate with OBAMA?    ;D ;D
[/quote]
Pam Have ALot Of Under Cover Fans.........I Would Neva View A BH Topic

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="PAMFAM10" post="1294658" timestamp="1349710314"]
[quote author=Smoking Baby link=topic=104258.msg1294612#msg1294612 date=1349708330]
[quote author=mighymouse490 link=topic=104258.msg1294538#msg1294538 date=1349703730]
the experience is there,meaning they have seen it...just like LAST YEAR and EVERY YEAR BEFORE THAT, barbies hill get knocked out the first rd...they are experienced at it and they will not disappoint THIS YEAR. ;D ;D ;D  ::)
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

right again PAM fan!!

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1294770" timestamp="1349718008"]
[quote author=PAMFAM10 link=topic=104258.msg1294658#msg1294658 date=1349710314]
[quote author=Smoking Baby link=topic=104258.msg1294612#msg1294612 date=1349708330]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

right again PAM fan!!
[/quote]told yall Smoking Baby was a Titan fan  ;)

Love the team this year but lear team was special I will say that. The defense tackling was top notch except the 2 loses. The OL controlled every game except the Steele game. The WR caught the ball at a high rate of success. I have yet to see that this year. Friday will be a good night to show it.

I will say this Big D they not scared, but like at the end of the movie Friday Night Lights when Dallas Carter started hitting and running around the fiels there will be a shock factor that PAM will have. That is due to the fact they haven't seen it all year. They can look to see the some plays that Deer Park ran in the second half all game long this week. Holes and plays that have been there all year will be closed off this week. The coaches will have to "Flip the book sheet over " this week to found some plays to counter NShore agressive defense. As one poster has said we know what they want to do. Limit the turnovers unlike the game in 2010. Don't play scared on offense like in 2011. You had to be there to see what I'm talking about in the 2011 game and yes PAM did win the game. The play calling was so basic and wasn't anyway near what it had been the previous games

[quote name="ThaGhost(P.A. ALL DAY)" post="1293940" timestamp="1349624646"]
[quote author=friendswoodkid link=topic=104258.msg1293883#msg1293883 date=1349619828]
@mm man if they dont take them guys out and put some beef on the line we are in trouble, all ns does is run the ball cheat them safeties up and makem beat us in the air.
[/quote]

Kid, you keep talking about the DE's and how small they "LOOK". My question is do you know how big/small the twins are? Yeah, NS wants like to run the ball. They want to run the ball to the OUTSIDE though. Personally I wouldn't put bigger, slower  DE's there and they get ran by. Why not stick with what got us where we were last season. #11 started last season and #30 came off the bench, and that was when they were only SOPH's....Bigger isn't always better!
[/quote]
The twins are like 6' 190-200. But their technique is way above average. They have a year and a 1/2 under their belt. If you take those 2 starters out. You will have two maybe bigger kids, but of course slower and less inexperience. You just have to roll with what got you there...

[quote name="elove89" post="1295266" timestamp="1349783473"]
[quote author=ThaGhost(P.A. ALL DAY) link=topic=104258.msg1293940#msg1293940 date=1349624646]
[quote author=friendswoodkid link=topic=104258.msg1293883#msg1293883 date=1349619828]
@mm man if they dont take them guys out and put some beef on the line we are in trouble, all ns does is run the ball cheat them safeties up and makem beat us in the air.
[/quote]

Kid, you keep talking about the DE's and how small they "LOOK". My question is do you know how big/small the twins are? Yeah, NS wants like to run the ball. They want to run the ball to the OUTSIDE though. Personally I wouldn't put bigger, slower  DE's there and they get ran by. Why not stick with what got us where we were last season. #11 started last season and #30 came off the bench, and that was when they were only SOPH's....Bigger isn't always better!
[/quote]
The twins are like 6' 190-200. But their technique is way above average. They have a year and a 1/2 under their belt. If you take those 2 starters out. You will have two maybe bigger kids, but of course slower and less inexperience. You just have to roll with what got you there...
[/quote]

Exactly my point. I know/knew what their size is. I was jus seeing if HE knew, because its easy to sit in the stands on Friday nights and say what we need to do. I they're all going to look smaller from the stands.

[quote name="ThaGhost(P.A. ALL DAY)" post="1295283" timestamp="1349786248"]
[quote author=elove89 link=topic=104258.msg1295266#msg1295266 date=1349783473]
[quote author=ThaGhost(P.A. ALL DAY) link=topic=104258.msg1293940#msg1293940 date=1349624646]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Exactly my point. I know/knew what their size is. I was jus seeing if GE knew, because its easy to sit in the stands on Friday nights and say what we need to do. I they're all going to look smaller from the stands.
[/quote]
Ghost, I guess standing on the side of Romar and Oliver will make anybody look small....

IMHO this will be a very good game.  I've seen both teams and NS looks like the better/stronger team up until now.  With that said PAM is familiar with NS and their tendencies, which is some PAM fans driving point when they predict a good close game.  Manvel, CS and other teams didn't have that advantage going into their games.  Not saying that would have come close to changing the outcome, but it could have possibly limited some of the big plays.  PAM has the potential to win this game... NO DOUBT, but I just feel NS is on a serious mission therefore will make more stops and (game changing) big plays.
I'm predicting NS by 10 - 14 points... and that's no disrespect to PAM because they are a very good squad.

I really want PAM to win this one and make a statement.  I can also say that I am a sideline coach and I have never coached  kid in my life.  I can say over the last few years PAM has been winning on talent and not coaching.  I am a student of the game and anyone who has any knowledge of football can see this.  PAM usually finds a way to win, against teams with less talent and athletic ability.

[quote name="Stillagat24" post="1295336" timestamp="1349790745"]
I really want PAM to win this one and make a statement.  I can also say that I am a sideline coach and I have never coached  kid in my life.  [b]I can say over the last few years PAM has been winning on talent and not coaching[/b].  I am a student of the game and anyone who has any knowledge of football can see this.  PAM usually finds a way to win, against teams with less talent and athletic ability.
[/quote]

Here we go with this again, you're a few years late on this convo. Please let's move on!

Yes , Ghost they think it's easy to coach talented kids. Outside of the Steele game last year the coaching staff has done a good job preparing the kids. Plus the coaches keep the kids with a chip on there shoulder. There isn't players walking on and off the field also attention to detail is there. I here the term "halftime adjustment" at the Deer Park game but being honest if I was up 28-7 at halftime I might not make a adjustment either.The next thing said is "if it wasn't for the fake punt they lose." What should of been said was the coaches channeled there inner Les Miles and had the nerve to even call a fake at that point in the game. Excellant call by Coach Kenny he must of saw something in the film study to know that play would work.

You can see gameplans take place such as Clear Springs last year the plan seemed to be run the ball and keep there powerful offense off the field that worked fine. The next week against Houston Mem on a wet field was the game plan keep the ball in Singleton hands and don't turn the ball over worked out just fine. The next week against LaPorte pass to open up the run. Boom that worked great to.  Seems to me that came Friday Night the coaches will have a game plan we as fans just have to show up support and see if it works. So far 18 out of the last 20 Coach Harrison game plans have worked so I'm on board with the fella and this team. North Shore comes in each year with the praise and hype that they own the district newsflash they haven't won the district in years. Noticed that's YEARS with a S

[quote name="bigd92" post="1295432" timestamp="1349796606"]
Mypooh I was at evry game and you are right about the 2011 NS game. Hopefully KRH will not  hold back and just call his game and let the chips fall where they may. On the other hand maybe that was his stategy IDK. GO TITANS!!!
[/quote]

Maybe he was thinking North Shore couldn't score on the D. He sure unleashed the o on them after they got a TD

[quote name="Stillagat24" post="1295479" timestamp="1349798747"]
Just stating my opinion on the forum.  I also made sure I said I was a sideline coach.  But when I see talented kids lacking basic fundamentals I form an opinion.
[/quote]

Bro your opinion is just that YOUR opinion! Why don't you show up at practice and see what's going on, if these things bothers you that much. Heck I'm always walking around out there, the goat, elove as well. Point is, see what's happening behind the scenes before you go spouting of what you don't like about Friday night.

let me be clear on something. PAM lose against NS, it does not define their season. It's only ONE game. the way this series has been going back and forth,it's NS turn to win. However i don't believe in that. We have to take over the series. now, PAM can take this two different ways. You lose to NS, you have a bigger chip to prove that you are not a fluke and after the NS game, they have a real shot at running the table in district(no disrespect to LP) going 10-0,9-1,8-2, doesn't matter. after week 10,everyone that's left is 0-0.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder