• NS in a close one
    • PAM in a blowout
    • PAM in a close one

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Stillagat24" post="1295530" timestamp="1349801639"]
I'll be there Friday pulling for the home team!!!
[/quote]
good. be sure you sit with the mustangs too. you obviously don't know the scheme of what they are doing. so far in 20 games or so,the o-oline have been pretty good. this year it has more to do with inexperience rather than technique...i can see if it were jailbreaks going on, there is not. i have been to more games than you. been a fan waaayyy longer than you. ghost and goat are super titan fans. they are actually behind the scenes talking to and interacting with the players. so does bigd92.

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1295546" timestamp="1349802407"]
[quote author=Stillagat24 link=topic=104258.msg1295530#msg1295530 date=1349801639]
[/quote]
[b]good. be sure you sit with the mustangs too.[/b] you obviously don't know the scheme of what they are doing. so far in 20 games or so,the o-oline have been pretty good. this year it has more to do with inexperience rather than technique...i can see if it were jailbreaks going on, there is not. i have been to more games than you. been a fan waaayyy longer than you. ghost and goat are super titan fans. they are actually behind the scenes talking to and interacting with the players. so does bigd92.
[/quote] :)

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1295546" timestamp="1349802407"]
[quote author=Stillagat24 link=topic=104258.msg1295530#msg1295530 date=1349801639]
[/quote]
good. be sure you sit with the mustangs too. you obviously don't know the scheme of what they are doing. so far in 20 games or so,the o-oline have been pretty good. this year it has more to do with inexperience rather than technique...i can see if it were jailbreaks going on, there is not. i have been to more games than you. been a fan waaayyy longer than you. [b]ghost and goat are super titan fans. they are actually behind the scenes talking to and interacting with the players. so does bigd92[/b].
[/quote]

And don't have sons on varsity.

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1295520" timestamp="1349800973"]
let me be clear on something. PAM lose against NS, it does not define their season. It's only ONE game. the way this series has been going back and forth,it's NS turn to win. However i don't believe in that. We have to take over the series. now, PAM can take this two different ways. You lose to NS, you have a bigger chip to prove that you are not a fluke and after the NS game, they have a real shot at running the table in district(no disrespect to LP) going 10-0,9-1,8-2, doesn't matter. after week 10,everyone that's left is 0-0.
[/quote]

Totally agree It will be like Vidor losing to Nederland great measuring stick

This Game Is Getting Way To Much Hype Win Or Lose It Doesn't  Change Anything ........At The End Of The Regular Season NorthShore Will Head To DIVI ..........Lets Worry About LP KATY & STEELE Teams That Matter In Playoffs ........We beat Northshore Last Year (It Aint Help Us Against Steele) The Titans Should No What Kinda Squad They Got This Year And A Win Or Lost To Northshore Cant Change That

[quote name="Stillagat24" post="1295566" timestamp="1349803297"]
I've watched the scheme, that's why I said what I said.  I will value your opinion too, what number is your son, wanna check em out Friday.
[/quote]

Don't have a son on the team, but at the same time I look at them ALL as being my sons. I'll correct them if they're in the wrong and praise them when they're doing right. "Takes a village" syndrome

[quote name="PAMFAM10" post="1295594" timestamp="1349805698"]
This Game Is Getting Way To Much Hype Win Or Lose It Doesn't  Change Anything ........At The End Of The Regular Season NorthShore Will Head To DIVI ..........[b]Lets Worry About LP KATY & STEELE Teams That Matter In Playoffs [/b]........We beat Northshore Last Year (It Aint Help Us Against Steele) The Titans Should No What Kinda Squad They Got This Year And A Win Or Lost To Northshore Cant Change That
[/quote]

No sir, we don't need to look ahead. We'll worry about the playoffs after week 10. Focus is where it should be, NS!

[quote name="ThaGhost(P.A. ALL DAY)" post="1295600" timestamp="1349806288"]
[quote author=PAMFAM10 link=topic=104258.msg1295594#msg1295594 date=1349805698]
This Game Is Getting Way To Much Hype Win Or Lose It Doesn't  Change Anything ........At The End Of The Regular Season NorthShore Will Head To DIVI ..........[b]Lets Worry About LP KATY & STEELE Teams That Matter In Playoffs [/b]........We beat Northshore Last Year (It Aint Help Us Against Steele) The Titans Should No What Kinda Squad They Got This Year And A Win Or Lost To Northshore Cant Change That
[/quote]

No sir, we don't need to look ahead. We'll worry about the playoffs after week 10. Focus is where it should be, NS!
[/quote]
He's right. If you focus too much on the future games in the playoffs you might not win the games it takes to make the playoffs.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1295605" timestamp="1349806637"]
[quote author=ThaGhost(P.A. ALL DAY) link=topic=104258.msg1295600#msg1295600 date=1349806288]
[/quote]

[/quote]
He's right. If you focus too much on the future games in the playoffs you might not win the games it takes to make the playoffs.
[/quote]
Not Saying These Games Dont Matter Just Saying This One Is Over Hyped .....I Personally Think The LP Has More Meaning

[quote name="ThaGhost(P.A. ALL DAY)" post="1295600" timestamp="1349806288"]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Just Talking As A Fan I No Harrison Tell Em Every Game Matters Im Just Talking As A Fan Im More Concern With The Teams I Mentioned

i understand what you saying pamfan, no matter what the outcome of the game, it shouldn't effect the way we play later. however, this game could help us find our true weakness and strengths and fix those in time for the next big game LP and do the same in that game. now,if PAM just somehow lose every game from hear out,then they deserve to stay home  ::).

Thats What Im Saying As a Fan I believe PAM Will be In Postseason ........So As A Fan Im More Concerned With The Other Teams I Named ([b]IM Not Saying The Players or The Coaches Should See IT That Way ....I SURE HOPE THEY DONT[/b] )....I Understand A Good Showing Against NorthShore Will Only Add Confidence .....but As A Fan I believe History Shows When PAM Make Playoffs LP Almost Always Pop Up On The Scheldule

[quote name="songone" post="1295671" timestamp="1349811819"]
Not to get off subject... But where is the Bomar (DL) kid planning to play on the next level?  He is a stud.  I know he should have some nice offers.
[/quote]

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Matthew-Romar-128343;_ylt=AoVcYribqE7er84X5Oojg.5IPZB4

[quote name="PAMFAM10" post="1295675" timestamp="1349812596"]
[quote author=songone link=topic=104258.msg1295671#msg1295671 date=1349811819]
Not to get off subject... But where is the Bomar (DL) kid planning to play on the next level?  He is a stud.  I know he should have some nice offers.
[/quote]

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Matthew-Romar-128343;_ylt=AoVcYribqE7er84X5Oojg.5IPZB4
[/quote]Thanks bro... I'm going to keep me ears/eyes open for him on Saturdays... he's a good one.

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1295853" timestamp="1349830959"]
NS  45
PAM 21
[/quote]

::) ::) ::) i doubt it. once again,if PAM falls,they will still be in the post season, boy haters smh

the thing that kills me is the MAJORITY of these so called espn football analysist, no nothing about PAM, except scores from the game. they have no reason why they will lose,just they will lose. only seen a couple of post with realistic reasons why the titans might lose. smh  ???

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1295864" timestamp="1349831832"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=104258.msg1295853#msg1295853 date=1349830959]
NS  45
PAM 21
[/quote]

::) ::) ::) i doubt it. once again,if PAM falls,they will still be in the post season, boy haters smh

the thing that kills me is the MAJORITY of these so called espn football analysist, no nothing about PAM, except scores from the game. they have no reason why they will lose,just they will lose. only seen a couple of post with realistic reasons why the titans might lose. smh  ???
[/quote]

Cuz you know who I am, and what I know and don't know....  ::)  Besides, I never had y'all missing the playoffs.  For Christ sake, only 3 teams don't make the post season in y'all's district.  When Channelview, WB & Sterling are all in your district, I'd say you have a pretty good shot.  In all reality I think PAM is a pretty good team, just not NS good.  Good luck, but I don't see the Titans winning this one.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder