Outcome of this game  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Outcome of this game

• NS in blowout
    • NS in a close one
    • PAM in a blowout
    • PAM in a close one

[quote name="mypooh" post="1295958" timestamp="1349864973"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=104258.msg1295853#msg1295853 date=1349830959]
NS  45
PAM 21
[/quote]

Been a while since since he has posted his hating thoughts on a PAM thread.
[/quote]

"Hating thoughts?"  If I'm not mistaken, it's called a prediction.  If picking against PAM makes me a hater, so be it.  It's my opinion....

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="COOG8BRONCO" post="1296230" timestamp="1349885957"]
Why is Summer Creek in our rankings and North Shore isn't? North Shore should be considered more setx than Humble, right? I was just wondering 'cause the rankings include everybody else in the district except the Mustangs?
[/quote]

Good point.  I never realized that.  There's your #1.

duh!! ^^^^ i said this atleast twice. however,if you included the other two teams of 21-5a,that would push more teams out of the bottom half...to be honest, brenham should NOT be in the rankings. that is clearly not part of the area.  DP and LP are neighbors. that's like including nederland and leaving out pn-g.yes NS and DP would push out people!! then it would be some belly aching because 21-5a would dominate the top 4 spots. careful what you ask for.

that's why i made the staement,anyone past baytown,should NOT be in the rankings. the only reason sc gets put in there is because 19-4a. so maybe  ALL of 21-5a SHOULD BE PUT IN THE MIX!!

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1296290" timestamp="1349888419"]
duh!! ^^^^ i said this atleast twice. however,if you included the other two teams of 21-5a,that would push more teams out of the bottom half...to be honest, brenham should NOT be in the rankings. that is clearly not part of the area.  DP and LP are neighbors. that's like including nederland and leaving out pn-g.yes NS and DP would push out people!! then it would be some belly aching because 21-5a would dominate the top 4 spots. careful what you ask for.

that's why i made the staement,anyone past baytown,should NOT be in the rankings. the only reason sc gets put in there is because 19-4a. so maybe  ALL of 21-5a SHOULD BE PUT IN THE MIX!!
[/quote]

Well, I guess you're not familiar with the rankings then.  SMH...  Brenham isn't and never was in the SETX rankings.  Now the state rankings, usually, but this has been a rebuilding year.

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1296445" timestamp="1349899052"]
hmmm....maybe so, i could have sworn i seen them in this poll a year or two ago. seems like they have been rebuilding since 2010 after bowing out early ::) ::) ::)
[/quote]

No, just this year.  We've lost 3 games in the last 3 years and produced several D1 athletes since 2010, including the best DT in the nation last year. 

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1297730" timestamp="1350051818"]
well either i'll be serving 59 pickled crow plates(from the polls) or i will be eating a cajun bbq crowtouffe...TITAN NATION STAND UP!!! GAME TIME!!
[/quote]

Either way is a good measuring stick for the team. 2011 lost at Laporte but it prepared them for a great playoff run I will take the something this year

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder