PAM vs North Sore

Outcome of this game  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Outcome of this game

• NS in blowout
    • NS in a close one
    • PAM in a blowout
    • PAM in a close one

also if you can please, shed light on how you voted...

i look at this game being very similar to  the texas vs west virgina game(i'm posting this before tu and wv play). imo,neither team have been tested against a real defense. i expect this one to be close. PAM's down fall will be penalties. if they do not  get ahold of the mental mistakes,they could be playing on their side of the field all nightwhich could be a loooong night. going to be bold here and give a score...20-17 PAM...

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted PAM in a close one. I'm thinking this one comes down to who takes care of the ball best. We didn't have any last night. (I know it was C-View, but we still took of the ball) running on the edge is going to be tough for BOTH teams simply there is equal speed so I'm thinking this will be more a passing game for both squads, in which I'd say plays into PAM's strength.

[quote name="ThaGhost(P.A. ALL DAY)" post="1292872" timestamp="1349537882"]
I voted PAM in a close one. I'm thinking this one comes down to who takes care of the ball best. We didn't have any last night. (I know it was C-View, but we still took of the ball) running on the edge is going to be tough for BOTH teams simply there is equal speed so I'm thinking this will be more a passing game for both squads, in which I'd say plays into PAM's strength.
[/quote]

Same thoughts here Ghost; The Titans are going to have to bring the wood when tackling

[quote name="PAMFAM10" post="1292954" timestamp="1349543261"]
[quote author=LP0175 link=topic=104258.msg1292923#msg1292923 date=1349541426]
[b]The War for Third and Fourth Place! Should be interesting[/b]. 8) ;)
[/quote]
Clearly Fighting For 1st And 2nd Place
[/quote]he posted that on the wrong thread, i think he meant to post that on the LP/Weak Brooke thread.  ;)

[quote name="robanadana" post="1293010" timestamp="1349547021"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=104258.msg1292912#msg1292912 date=1349540708]
yet another close game with NS.

whoever has the ball last will win IMO
[/quote]

Agreed. Date and game time this week?
[/quote]next Friday at Galena Park. 7pm.

[quote name="ThaGhost(P.A. ALL DAY)" post="1293160" timestamp="1349562075"]
[quote author=Smoking Baby link=topic=104258.msg1293154#msg1293154 date=1349561608]
Nort Shore blows out PAM because I will be there to witness it.
[/quote]

Make sure to sit on their side, we have NO ROOM for the "PAM HATERS"
[/quote]when Smoking Baby roots against PAM were undefeated.

Thanks Smoking Baby  8)

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1293742" timestamp="1349585092"]
It's not a knock on PAM because i know how good they are, but NS is back.  I have them in a blowout win...
[/quote]

glad you said that soulja!! i want to ask, why do you think they are back?? i will ask this question for the show this week too. you are football savy and i KNOW you are not basing that on the score of the games they have played ;). keep in mind that is not the schedule they had last year. they would have looked the same way last year at this time,if they played the schedule they have this year. they are an inigma to me right know till after they play us!!

clear springs- galveston co. team ;D...we handled them last year and they were much better then than now. 4-1 wins coming against a banged up LP and weak district.

Katy cinco ranch-3-2 and they are not very good. the lcm of the district.

madison 2-3...not going to even touch that one.

manvel- 4-1.as much as they are overrated,this is about the toughest game they had ::) which they rallied off 40+ unanswered points. i said manvel was suspect before the season even started and that proved it.

channelview-1-5. okay. really?? lol. they can't help this one because of district.

[quote name="friendswoodkid" post="1293869" timestamp="1349618813"]
If we dont beef up that dline its gonna be a long night those d ends are cornerback size play them in passing downs. The 1st qtr will tell the tail in this one. Coach has to open the playbook cant coach scary in this one.
[/quote]

i think the the line will be okay and i get what you are saying. maybe stunt or move romar to the outside every now and then. the last sentence is what i hope doesn't happen. i sensed he did that last year and opened the book up on the 4th. that's when we started moving the ball with ease on them.

[quote name="friendswoodkid" post="1293883" timestamp="1349619828"]
@mm man if they dont take them guys out and put some beef on the line we are in trouble, all ns does is run the ball cheat them safeties up and makem beat us in the air.
[/quote]

Kid, you keep talking about the DE's and how small they "LOOK". My question is do you know how big/small the twins are? Yeah, NS wants like to run the ball. They want to run the ball to the OUTSIDE though. Personally I wouldn't put bigger, slower  DE's there and they get ran by. Why not stick with what got us where we were last season. #11 started last season and #30 came off the bench, and that was when they were only SOPH's....Bigger isn't always better!

Lots of faith in NS but where is the faith in our kids. They'll show up , they'll play hard and they will definitely leave it all on the field. We are The Titans!!! Like I said on another thread our kids will not lay down because they are North Shore. "Can't wait" in my Bart Scott voice.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami