BH Vs. Humble

BHFAN

Man it looks strange posting this match up and even stranger knowing how bad Humble is that this will be a practice for the 2nd teamers :) Never thought i would see BH play the Baytown Lee's and Humble's as I used to watch these two 5A teams battle it out! Now both of those once good 5A programs have drifted into a weak 4A mainly because of school districts making the decision to build another school instead of keeping the one they have :( Anywho hope we have an injury free game and continue to sharpen our D and O for the big games lingering at the end of district.

BH - 55
Humble - 14

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me just get the hi-jacking out of the way early....

1. Carranco is great
2. BH envy of Dayton
3. BH will be lucky to make the playoffs
4. Dayton has played the best teams in the state and are undefeated
5. BH has two dollar stores
6. Get your playoff tickets at DQ
7. Dayton smells better than BH because of all the "Oil Refineries" (not that they know what a refinery is).
8. BH does not have the speed to stop Dayton
9. Dayton has 54 reasons to beat BH   
10. AND my Favority Dayton Hi-Jack.  "My daddy slept with a goat"

BH will roll Humble, and yes it is sad to see them fall so hard.  Reminds me of Dayton.

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1287770" timestamp="1349099567"]

1. Carranco is great
2. BH envy of Dayton
7. Dayton smells better than BH because of all the "Oil Refineries" (not that they know what a refinery is).

BH will roll Humble, and yes it is sad to see them fall so hard.  Reminds me of Dayton.
[/quote]

Can't believe you forgot "One and Done" and "3rd Round" ;D

One more thing to hijack. I hope BH does beat Dayton. It would give Dayton, Hill, and Crosby all two district losses and put them in a three way tie for second place. Creek is going to roll Barbers Hill, they just don't have the athletes to stay with Dogs. Hill had a problem with Crosby at line of scrimmage, SC is in a whole different stratosphere. I know you think the Crosby game was a fluke but now they have 5 layups in a row. Take out KP and Crosby's remaining opponents have 3 combined wins. Crosby will finish the season 7-3(6-2) with the only losses to #8 Nederland, #11 Dayton (maybe top ten this week), and SC who along with Dawson has to be the odds on favorite for the 4a-D1 state title. Looks like Crosby and BH will be going to the small 4a playoffs so y'all could potentially get another whipping in late November or early December so be careful asking for that re-do. Y'all were lucky to get that 17 you put up, but even luckier to hold Crosby to 35. 

[quote name="COOG8BRONCO" post="1287792" timestamp="1349101136"]
One more thing to hijack. I hope BH does beat Dayton. It would give Dayton, Hill, and Crosby all two district losses and put them in a three way tie for second place. Creek is going to roll Barbers Hill, they just don't have the athletes to stay with Dogs. Hill had a problem with Crosby at line of scrimmage, SC is in a whole different stratosphere. I know you think the Crosby game was a fluke but now they have 5 layups in a row. Take out KP and Crosby's remaining opponents have 3 combined wins. Crosby will finish the season 7-3(6-2) with the only losses to #8 Nederland, #11 Dayton (maybe top ten this week), and SC who along with Dawson has to be the odds on favorite for the 4a-D1 state title. Looks like Crosby and BH will be going to the small 4a playoffs so y'all could potentially get another whipping in late November or early December so be careful asking for that re-do. Y'all were lucky to get that 17 you put up, but even luckier to hold Crosby to 35.
[/quote]

1st of all you get a smite for not knowing what team you want to back ;) Coog Bronco Really??? Thats like having a user name of UTAGGIE ;D Anyway If Crosby wouldn't have went to Walter ball you guys would have been on the other end of that beating 8) I'm glad the Coogs exposed our weaknesses on defense because that has helped us in getting to where we need to be.

Now BH Vs Humble...... This is going to be the perfect Homecoming game ;)

[quote name="COOG8BRONCO" post="1287792" timestamp="1349101136"]
One more thing to hijack. I hope BH does beat Dayton. It would give Dayton, Hill, and Crosby all two district losses and put them in a three way tie for second place. Creek is going to roll Barbers Hill, they just don't have the athletes to stay with Dogs. Hill had a problem with Crosby at line of scrimmage, SC is in a whole different stratosphere. I know you think the Crosby game was a fluke but now they have 5 layups in a row. Take out KP and Crosby's remaining opponents have 3 combined wins. Crosby will finish the season 7-3(6-2) with the only losses to #8 Nederland, #11 Dayton (maybe top ten this week), and [b]SC who along with Dawson has to be the odds on favorite for the 4a-D1 state title.[/b] Looks like Crosby and BH will be going to the small 4a playoffs so y'all could potentially get another whipping in late November or early December so be careful asking for that re-do. Y'all were lucky to get that 17 you put up, but even luckier to hold Crosby to 35.
[/quote]

Whoa... Do what?!?! Dawson's earned that ranking.... Through several years of good/talented teams. Just because SC throttled you guys.... (with almost the exact boxscore that dayton did), doesn't put them in that class. Not saying they won't get there, but Angleton and Nederland, just to name a couple will have plenty to say about who gets out of this region in D1.

oh..... and BH wins this one by 3.

Guest octfeb
[quote name="BHFAN" post="1287804" timestamp="1349102016"]
[quote author=COOG8BRONCO link=topic=103985.msg1287792#msg1287792 date=1349101136]
[/quote]

1st of all you get a smite for not knowing what team you want to back ;) Coog Bronco Really??? Thats like having a user name of UTAGGIE ;D Anyway If Crosby wouldn't have went to Walter ball you guys would have been on the other end of that beating 8) I'm glad the Coogs exposed our weaknesses on defense because that has helped us in getting to where we need to be.

Now BH Vs Humble...... This is going to be the perfect Homecoming game ;)
[/quote]FYI COOG8BRONCO is cougar4's buddy..COOG8BRONCO said cougar4 is his "boy" You know he made that bet if Crosby lost to Dayton he would not post the rest of the season... Well he's speechless.. the rest of the season..... SO COOG8BRONCO is his voice... Which i told COOG8BRONCO on another thread his name should have been BRONCO8COOG... Cause Crosby went home with a lot of bites from the Broncos ... Now ya know...

BH will not have a let down against Humble. This coaching staff does a good job of keeping the kids from getting lackadaisical. BH will play them one game at a time. We will leave it to Dayton to play down to their competition ;D If BH allows Humble to score it will most likely be against the 2nd or 3rd team players who may get to play the entire 2nd half.

BH    42
Hum    0

1. Carranco is great
2. BH envy of Dayton

[/quote]

Don't care who ya are thats funny....

[quote name="dayton" post="1287807" timestamp="1349102222"]
[quote author=COOG8BRONCO link=topic=103985.msg1287792#msg1287792 date=1349101136]
One more thing to hijack. I hope BH does beat Dayton. It would give Dayton, Hill, and Crosby all two district losses and put them in a three way tie for second place. Creek is going to roll Barbers Hill, they just don't have the athletes to stay with Dogs. Hill had a problem with Crosby at line of scrimmage, SC is in a whole different stratosphere. I know you think the Crosby game was a fluke but now they have 5 layups in a row. Take out KP and Crosby's remaining opponents have 3 combined wins. Crosby will finish the season 7-3(6-2) with the only losses to #8 Nederland, #11 Dayton (maybe top ten this week), and [b]SC who along with Dawson has to be the odds on favorite for the 4a-D1 state title.[/b] Looks like Crosby and BH will be going to the small 4a playoffs so y'all could potentially get another whipping in late November or early December so be careful asking for that re-do. Y'all were lucky to get that 17 you put up, but even luckier to hold Crosby to 35.
[/quote]

Whoa... Do what?!?! Dawson's earned that ranking.... Through several years of good/talented teams. Just because SC throttled you guys.... (with almost the exact boxscore that dayton did), doesn't put them in that class. Not saying they won't get there, but Angleton and Nederland, just to name a couple will have plenty to say about who gets out of this region in D1.

[/quote]Barring injuries the SC vs Dayton final score will look like the Crosby vs SC score except without Dayton having more yards than SC. Crosby doesn't have a good pass defense, but niether does Dayton. Creek doesn't have any respect because they're a new school just like Dawson was. We played Dawson a lot of times so I see what kind of talent they have. Crosby lost 56-36 to Dawson one of the years they lost to Travis in the semi-finals. SC is bigger and faster than any of those Dawson teams. I was suprised to see how small Dayton was, even smaller than Barbers Hill which is why Dayton will probably lose two in a row to them. SC will put more yards on Dayton than Crosby did, except they won't drop tds or fumble it all over the field. I'm not knocking Dayton, especially since there's no chance of Crosby seeing Dayton anymore this year, I'm just saying the only close game SC would play in this area is North Shore and that's not a possibility. Dayton is giong to finish in a three way tie for second and play Nederland in the first round of the D1 playoffs. Could be one a done for the Bronco's this year.

No bh will beat dayton(he hopes) because crosby cant. Being a crosby fan who by the way usually has the 2 smallest kids on the field would know size has nothing to do with being a good football player. Also to the crosby fan. It was 35-13 at halftime. Dayton could have put up 50+ but coasted second half because the game was over. Dayton didnt even play the kid that had 200 yds against crosby in the first half at all in the 4th quarter. 

1. Carranco is great
2. BH envy of Dayton

[/quote]

I hope this works! But I doubt it will.

Humble doesn't stand a chance and everyone knows it, just send the JV and get your Friday night starters an extra night off.

[quote name="dayton" post="1287898" timestamp="1349108067"]
nevermind.... not gonna hijack
[/quote]

Too late ;) come on in the water is warm ;D Not like there will be a Humble poster on here talking crap any time soon:) You have to leave a predicted BH /Humble score at the bottom of you post though ;)

BH 6
Humble  0

[quote name="COOG8BRONCO" post="1287884" timestamp="1349107281"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=103985.msg1287807#msg1287807 date=1349102222]
[/quote]

[/quote]Barring injuries the SC vs Dayton final score will look like the Crosby vs SC score except without Dayton having more yards than SC. Crosby doesn't have a good pass defense, but niether does Dayton. Creek doesn't have any respect because they're a new school just like Dawson was. We played Dawson a lot of times so I see what kind of talent they have. Crosby lost 56-36 to Dawson one of the years they lost to Travis in the semi-finals. SC is bigger and faster than any of those Dawson teams. I was suprised to see how small Dayton was, even smaller than Barbers Hill which is why Dayton will probably lose two in a row to them. SC will put more yards on Dayton than Crosby did, except they won't drop tds or fumble it all over the field. I'm not knocking Dayton, especially since there's no chance of Crosby seeing Dayton anymore this year, [b]I'm just saying the only close game SC would play in this area is North Shore[/b] and that's not a possibility. Dayton is giong to finish in a three way tie for second and play Nederland in the first round of the D1 playoffs. Could be one a done for the Bronco's this year.
[/quote] ::) ::) ::) ::) North Shores JV maybe? :o

[b]1. Carranco is great[/b]
2. BH envy of Dayton
[b]5. BH has two dollar stores[/b]
[b]10. AND my Favority Dayton Hi-Jack.  "My daddy slept with a goat"[/b]
[/quote]
Haha...there are some true statements there that I've bolded!  Also, You've forgot #11 - BH has a nicer golf course ;).

Seems to be quite a bit of "Hi-Jack Baiting"...don't take the bait y'all.

What happened to that HUM351 or whatever his handle was.  Talked quite a massive amount of stuff about Humble dominating in 4A a few years ago...haven't seen much of it lately.

BH 41
Hum 6

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1287944" timestamp="1349110268"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=103985.msg1287898#msg1287898 date=1349108067]
nevermind.... not gonna hijack
[/quote]

Too late ;) come on in the water is warm ;D Not like there will be a Humble poster on here talking crap any time soon:) You have to leave a predicted BH /Humble score at the bottom of you post though ;)

[b]BH 6
Humble  0[/b]
[/quote]What? BH 6 TD's and Humble 0 TD's

[quote name="rollinac" post="1288017" timestamp="1349114991"]
[quote author=Smoking Baby link=topic=103985.msg1287770#msg1287770 date=1349099567]

[b]1. Carranco is great[/b]
2. BH envy of Dayton
[b]5. BH has two dollar stores[/b]
[b]10. AND my Favority Dayton Hi-Jack.  "My daddy slept with a goat"[/b]
[/quote]
Haha...there are some true statements there that I've bolded!  Also, You've forgot #11 - BH has a nicer golf course ;).

Seems to be quite a bit of "Hi-Jack Baiting"...don't take the bait y'all.

What happened to that HUM351 or whatever his handle was.  Talked quite a massive amount of stuff about Humble dominating in 4A a few years ago...haven't seen much of it lately.

BH 41
Hum 6
[/quote]

I forgot about that dude ;D Come back HUM351 I know your out there reading this stuff ;)

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1287909" timestamp="1349108490"]
No bh will beat dayton(he hopes) because crosby cant. Being a crosby fan who by the way usually has the 2 smallest kids on the field would know size has nothing to do with being a good football player. Also to the crosby fan. It was 35-13 at halftime. Dayton could have put up 50+ but coasted second half because the game was over. Dayton didnt even play the kid that had 200 yds against crosby in the first half at all in the 4th quarter.
[/quote]Hope you mean Chambers (289) passing. Nobody had 200 anything else on Crosby. Singleton did have 121 receiving yards on Dayton though, and that's with his butter fingers.

[quote name="liltex" post="1288126" timestamp="1349120438"]
Next alignment Humble could be 3a,beat em while you can,Humble folk are moving North.New Caney,Porter area the next Kingwood 8)
[/quote]

Speaking of that area. I stopped in at grocery there a couple of months ago. WOW, my IQ dropped just by walking in. Seriously, it looked like they just parked a TDC bus at the entrance and every yahoo in east Texas got off. atleast Kingwood is upper middle class, New Caney and Porter is the next Dayton. lol The women looked like they ran the town and had mullet haircuts. One of them asked me for a pinch of snuff. Crazy! Lol

[quote name="TradinUp BH" post="1288433" timestamp="1349141313"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=103985.msg1288126#msg1288126 date=1349120438]
Next alignment Humble could be 3a,beat em while you can,Humble folk are moving North.New Caney,Porter area the next Kingwood 8)
[/quote]

Speaking of that area. I stopped in at grocery there a couple of months ago. WOW, my IQ dropped just by walking in. Seriously, it looked like they just parked a TDC bus at the entrance and every yahoo in east Texas got off. atleast Kingwood is upper middle class, New Caney and Porter is the next Dayton. lol The women looked like they ran the town and had mullet haircuts. One of them asked me for a pinch of snuff. Crazy! Lol
[/quote]

Boy, you have fit in just fine in your new Blue and White gear......... ;D ;D

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1288438" timestamp="1349141499"]
[quote author=TradinUp BH link=topic=103985.msg1288433#msg1288433 date=1349141313]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=103985.msg1288126#msg1288126 date=1349120438]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Boy, you have fit in just fine in your new Blue and White gear......... ;D ;D
[/qote]
Just got back from homecoming bonfire. Smoking, you would be proud, they Dayton doublewide to burn for the bonfire. We need to meet up some time.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder