Trinity at Kountze Game Thread/Kountze wins 48-24!

WOSgrad

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kountzemania
Kountze offense is just one or two steps away from being incredible good. Defense is sick, they will smoke your tail. 3-0 bi-week then Hardin and baby Hardin better put a for sale sign up and move out. HARDIN IS GONNA GET THE HEALTHY VERSION OF THE KOUNTZE LIONS.

[quote name="kountzemania" post="1272052" timestamp="1347686045"]
Kountze offense is just one or two steps away from being incredible good. Defense is sick, they will smoke your tail. 3-0 bi-week then Hardin and baby Hardin better put a for sale sign up and move out. HARDIN IS GONNA GET THE HEALTHY VERSION OF THE KOUNTZE LIONS.
[/quote]

i was thinking the same thing kountze will be healthy and have all the boys back to play.... things might get ugly

Guest kountzemania
Im sure you were! after half adjustments were made, maybe score would have been closer but Kountze still wins. Im sure that burns some folks butt ends and im sure no matter what Kountze does many will be negitive :'( get over it these kids are winners and these coaches are making a difference.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1272213" timestamp="1347692608"]
I was told by a very unbiased observer that had Trinity not lost it's QB in 2nd quarter, this would have been a very different ball game. ;)
[/quote]

Give it up AAW! You hate everything about Kountze.  >:(

Your salty posts show it!

I was told by a very unbiased observer that had Trinity not lost it's QB in 2nd quarter, this would have been a very different ball game. ;)
[/quote]
Congratulations Lions!!!  Great to see you guys off to a great start!!!!  Hope y'all have a really special season!!!

If if if!!!  Well if Kountze didn't have 7 players sick all week and if D. Harper played 4 quarters not just 3 and if it had rained more and so on ....  I hated to hear about that QB going down he is a special player and no doubt it would have been a closer ballgame but the W would have still been with the Lions!  This is a great group of players and coaches. 

[/quote]

Anytime a team loses a key player, it can affect the outcome of the game. It was unfortunate that Trinity lost their quarterback. But it's all part of the game. Kountze was missing some players and had some playing at less than 100%. The key is having depth on your team. Throughout the season, it is not unusual to lose players to injuries. Someone has to step up and play at a higher level. We'll see when district play gets started if Kountze has what it takes. Based on the past three games, I don't see how anyone can deny a much improved team. Even if you are not a Kountze fan (and obviously you're not), there is no need to discount what is going on with the Kountze football program. Sometimes you have to rebuild from the foundation up, and that is what Kountze has done. They have coaches that understand how to teach the game of football, not just utilize one player to win games. Even if they don't make the playoffs this year, they will continue to learn and improve each year. They still have a relatively young team. Congrats on a game well played. I believe Justin Harper had three touchdown passes that were incredible...and he's a sophomore. Oh yeah, there are great things to come.

[quote name="KHSAlum400" post="1272285" timestamp="1347714762"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=103138.msg1272213#msg1272213 date=1347692608]
[/quote]

[/quote]

You are being ridiculous. I do not hate Kountze.

I was just relaying a text I got late last night about this game. That is all.

It also helped that Kountze blocked 3 punts, returning two of them for touchdowns. Other than the QB getting hurt for Trinity, that was the difference in the game, from what I was told.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1272413" timestamp="1347722654"]
[quote author=KHSAlum400 link=topic=103138.msg1272285#msg1272285 date=1347714762]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=103138.msg1272213#msg1272213 date=1347692608]
[/quote]

[/quote]

You are being ridiculous. I do not hate Kountze.

I was just relaying a text I got late last night about this game. That is all.

It also helped that Kountze blocked 3 punts, returning two of them for touchdowns. Other than the QB getting hurt for Trinity, that was the difference in the game, from what I was told.
[/quote]

Look man our offense wasnt truly running till the end of the second qtr  and i do mean the end lol..... when i say i that what i mean is teel was qb till then the offense didnt even sniff the endzone, a blocked punt and a punt return for a td by powell was are only scores.... then with like 50 seconds left in the half harper goes in at qb alternating with arnold. we score a td to end the half and then go on a scoring tirade... there qb got hurt yes but i seriously thought our d was starting to shut them down with ease on his last series.... we alternated 4 qbs in the second half powell, darrion harper, justin harper, and greyland arnold; and demolished their defense if we would have started out with that from the get go we could of easily put 60 or more on them without blinking an eye..... and most people their know it too even trinity fans; so i dont know who your unbiased source is but apparently he wasnt watching too much of the game lol

::)

[quote name="Pay the piper" post="1272522" timestamp="1347728259"]
Didn't Kountze go undefeated last year in preseason and then what happened in district. Stop playing 1a and terrible 2a teams and see what happens
[/quote]
You haven't seen Kountze this year and apparently know little about football by making that post.. congratulations

[quote name="Pay the piper" post="1272522" timestamp="1347728259"]
Didn't Kountze go undefeated last year in preseason and then what happened in district. Stop playing 1a and terrible 2a teams and see what happens
[/quote]

i love when people like you say idiotic things without having any substance of which you speak.... dont worry district starts in two weeks and get ready, cause their are gonna be some surprised people at what is about to happen; you included.

[quote name="KingJames123" post="1272565" timestamp="1347729857"]
Fact...kountze was 2-1 and had several starters hurt going into district... fact Shepherd is 3A and Trinity is 2A.. check your facts
[/quote]

Thank you !! And Kountze is a completely different team this year ! They don't rely on one player ! They rely on the team and utilize everyone of them.  Last year by fourth game we had 5 starters out ! Concussion, Ham string, broke back, collar bone, and broken hand !!  Now tell me that doesn't hurt a team ?  You sir need to get your facts Straight but I guess you came to the right place if you needed to get straightened out !!

[quote name="bobbymcgee" post="1272808" timestamp="1347741916"]
As of now I'd say Kountze is better than Anahuac, Hardin and Warren in their district, even with Woodville and not far behind Kirbyville. Still aways to go to catch up to the level of E Chambers and Newton.
[/quote] you maybe right.... but who knows !!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami