195 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Nederland
    • Angleton

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Nederland plays mistake free football, (if there is such a thing)  and brings their A game, they have a decent shot. So far Big NED seems to be firing on all cylinders and playing with a lot of intensity. We will see if Angleton brings the big dog down or if the Bulldogs can keep riding high.

[quote name="ATWILDCAT" post="1264982" timestamp="1347131766"]
Actually Brazoswood didn't give up 58 and 69 points. They won last week 29-0 against Westbury. Brazoswood is supposed to be a playoff contender in 24-5A, along with Clear Springs, Clear Brook Clrear Creek. I expect a great effort from the dogs of Nederland, but the Angleton offense looked terrific last night and they cleaned up alot of the mistakes they made at Montgomery. Kids looked in better shape also. I gotta go with the Cats of course with probably the same spread as the Montgomery game 28-17.

Speaking of Montgomery, sounds like they played Dawson pretty tough on the road. They closed the gap some at the end, but Dawson just had a little more last night. Got alot of respect for the Bear head coach and the entire program. They are a solid football team.
[/quote]You are correct. My mistake. They did not allow 58, the website someone provided me stated differently, but I see on Maxpreps where they beat WB 29-0. My bad! 8)

I've been thinking The same about all the chirping from ya'lls side of the track.  Put your big boy pants on.  Why anyone from Nederland is remotely thinking about the other side of the tracks is beyond me, we got too many good teams in the way and too much business to take care of between now and then. 

I'm thinking the same thing,why is he worring about png, we are the last team they need to worry about, this years team may only win a handful of games, as much as it hurts me to say it. Think 87 needs to worry about angleton this week. I always pull for my distrfict but listening to 87 It wouldn't hurt my feelings none if ned lost so we could hear all the excuses. I think with neds defense, it may be the difference. But I do see angletons speed giving them fits! Good luck to both teams.

[quote name="tdavis9" post="1265254" timestamp="1347147332"]
angleton number in the state....nederland number 8 in the state.....whoeveer wins should be number 1 in the state......nederland takes it by 21
[/quote] Nederland is good I'll admit, but do you seriously think that Nederland is the #1 team in the state? Come on now!!! Let's be real

[quote name="prepballfan" post="1265410" timestamp="1347155527"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=102781.msg1265405#msg1265405 date=1347155451]
Ned gets a big wake up call here.

Angleton by 17.
[/quote]

My3cents i usually dont like to agree with you but this one time........... ;)
[/quote]
Oh wow. We actually agree on something lol.

[quote name="Daytonfan" post="1265394" timestamp="1347155070"]
[quote author=tdavis9 link=topic=102781.msg1265254#msg1265254 date=1347147332]
angleton number in the state....nederland number 8 in the state.....whoeveer wins should be number 1 in the state......nederland takes it by 21
[/quote] Nederland is good I'll admit, but do you seriously think that Nederland is the #1 team in the state? Come on now!!! Let's be real
[/quote]
if they beat angleton whon is number 4 in the state then they deserve to be number 1

I for one dont think the Dogs are #1 team in the state for 4A. These rankings make people go crazy on this forum. Aledo could come back and win state for all we know. Take these rankings with a grain of salt. Vidor fans may have cause to be upset about the rankings. The Dogs do have a good team but some of the fans get carried away on this forum.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder