PORT NECHES-GROVES AT SILSBEE BROADCAST/PNG wins 21-20!!

Lol its all good ,kids are doing good things, just had a bad day at work and looking to vent, people on silsbee side griping about coaching, so I fit in well lol. Would like to see some better play in second half, ready to go out in second half and make a showing on defense. Png doesn't give the tigers the ball at the 10 they don't score. Simple mistake cost us. If we were losing it would be the same, got to criticize lol

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="biaplayer" post="1256834" timestamp="1346463470"]
This is the most pathetic game I've ever seen. Aj can't throw a decent deep ball, throwing lil short pass to #30 is about the only play we can run, defense still needs work in the pass coverage department. Punter with his knee on ground at the ten yard line really??????? Png may go 2-8 at best, we are in trouble! Hope second half looks better, chipman. Ain't putting any effort into making a catch. Makes you really wonder how good nelson and miller really were.  Looking at png from opposite side is different, but at least I can speak. My mind and don't get bad looks from parents lol, see what second half brings, hear ned is wiping the floor with crosby. Heard crosby can't even get a first down. Wow
[/quote]
They are a young squad Biaplayer, still have alot of ball to be played to improve.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder