CROSBY AT NEDERLAND BROADCAST/Nederland wins 21-7!!

Very pleased with the Dog's win.Defense contained some real quickness and the offense opened up the game on fire.If we can hold on to a few more catchable balls no telling what the score would have been. Very pleased over all cause not all were easy catches. just looked up the hit of the week on ch.12 and I do not think they watched footage of the Nederland game.The block #25 Wood gave on the punt return was, well I am at a loss for words, but "Snot Bubbles"comes to mind.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ned loses two.scrimmage and people are ready to put us out to pasture. Ned wins their first game handily and of course, the competitive is sub par. Whether or not you were impressed, I hope we continue to be underestimated.

I will leave you with two names......Pryor and Washington.

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="1257327" timestamp="1346470326"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=102286.msg1257160#msg1257160 date=1346468084]
Crosby is also very over rated. I knew ned would shut them down after I saw crosby last week against mw.
[/quote]

We'll see in a couple weeks. last i saw Dayton scored a whoping 17 points tonight.
[/quote]
NED D DOESNT COMPARE TO THE ELKINS D  ;) WRONG THREAD THOUGH  ;D

[quote name="baddog" post="1257987" timestamp="1346521046"]
Ned loses two.scrimmage and people are ready to put us out to pasture. Ned wins their first game handily and of course, the competitive is sub par. Whether or not you were impressed, I hope we continue to be underestimated.

[/quote]Hey Baddog, let em bump there gums. Its all good, the
Dogs can do there talking on the field. ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="1257990" timestamp="1346521306"]
[quote author=Cougtalk link=topic=102286.msg1257327#msg1257327 date=1346470326]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=102286.msg1257160#msg1257160 date=1346468084]
Crosby is also very over rated. I knew ned would shut them down after I saw crosby last week against mw.
[/quote]

We'll see in a couple weeks. last i saw Dayton scored a whoping 17 points tonight.
[/quote]
NED D DOESNT COMPARE TO THE ELKINS D  ;) WRONG THREAD THOUGH  ;D
[/quote] :o

Hey Bronx been trying to tell you that was [b]NOT[/b] Nederland starting defense last week against Dayton. There were as many as 6 back ups on the field from the start. It is a different defense when the 4 horsemen are up front and the starting secondary, but you keep thinking what you will. That starting defense has only allowed 14 points in the 2 games they played together. WO-S 7 Crosby7.

I'm willing to say we got the best defensive line, possibly the best defense, in 4A. If we can keep running the ball like we did with Hopkins, and our WRs dont drop so many balls, Aint no telling how far this Nederland team can go. Carson would have had 200+ yds in the air if the wideouts wouldn't have dropped so manny passes, but they made some great catches as well. For the first game of the season. We looked very good on offense. As for the defense, well, we were in...Beast Mode!

[quote name="outanup" post="1258004" timestamp="1346522499"]
[quote author=baddog link=topic=102286.msg1257987#msg1257987 date=1346521046]

[/quote]Hey Baddog, let em bump there gums. Its all good, the
Dogs can do there talking on the field. ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

My stupid phone tries to predict what I am typing and I don't always read my post. It should have read "competition" instead of competitive.

I'll let them bump their gums. I just like to point out the obvious lack of respect.

By giving mention to Pryor and Washington, that is in no way a snub to the rest of the defense. That unit played lights out all night. I love a defensive game and Washington was shoving his man backwards all the way to the QB, and then tackling them both.

[quote name="phunter308" post="1258023" timestamp="1346523783"]
Hey Bronx been trying to tell you that was [b]NOT[/b] Nederland starting defense last week against Dayton. There were as many as 6 back ups on the field from the start. It is a different defense when the 4 horsemen are up front and the starting secondary, but you keep thinking what you will. That starting defense has only allowed 14 points in the 2 games they played together. WO-S 7 Crosby7.
[/quote]Hey phunter...How is Brock?

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="1257327" timestamp="1346470326"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

It was enough to win...

Scoreboard

Ned fans don't get so over the top after one game, story was the building is crumbling a week ago, so you can't be living in the Taj mahal this week.  Keep a low profile, let it happen and it will.  Let's keep this defense on the downlow, remind everyone of the Dayton scrimmage, Crosby just had a bad night.  Heads down get back to work.

[quote name="phunter308" post="1258023" timestamp="1346523783"]
[/quote]

I HOPE NOT  ;)  WHAT GETS ME IS ONE WEEK THEY ARE ALL TOGETHER (WOS MUST OF BEAT EM DOWN PRETTY GOOD) / SIT THE WHOLE STARTING D AGAINST DAYTON (SUITED UP MOST OF THE BAND / PEP SQUAD) / NEXT WEEK ALL BACK TOGETHER AGAINST CROS (BY THE GOOD GRACES OF THE FOOTBALL GODS)  ;) ;) ;) I BELIEVE YA THOUGH  :-X :-X......EVEN PICKED NED TO WIN ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

This squad is for real. Everything is done as one unit, and I don't just mean between the whistles. I have never seen a group firing on all cylinders this early in the season. Usually, its week 6 or 7 before Ned plays like they did last night. That said GCM is a trap game, but if the coaches do what I know they are capable of, GCM is the only game on the schedule right now.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124