Summer Creek/Galena Park Scrimmage Thread/Post comments here!

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="liltex" post="1250385" timestamp="1345843825"]
Old school ,call me darn giant fingers,can't text readable.Don't rec.texts either.Missed 1st half got the 2nd,wrong GP stadium.Lawd it was GP yellowjackets no pun intented but saw few glimpes of a ranked team.Qb has a arm when he doesn't overthrow or lead properly(like Merka)he needs to learn when to toss the soft pass,nice wr's w/quick feet.SC can't run the ball very well-GP will have to fight Sante Fe for last in that dist.SC will have a fight for the 4th spot.No pun intended SCDawgs call it NOW like I see.BTW SC runs a basic version of Dayt offense.I'd hate to guess how many quick td's we'd score on the underneath/screen plays as much as Creek lb's blitz.A cpl times every set of downs.
[/quote]
We're very over rated ..................................... believe that if you want to. The scrimmage was over in the first quater. Don't worry about that air attack, we used today for what it was meant for. 19 4A is in trouble.........

[quote name="Dog Pound Nation" post="1250625" timestamp="1345859128"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=101997.msg1250385#msg1250385 date=1345843825]
Old school ,call me darn giant fingers,can't text readable.Don't rec.texts either.Missed 1st half got the 2nd,wrong GP stadium.Lawd it was GP yellowjackets no pun intented but saw few glimpes of a ranked team.Qb has a arm when he doesn't overthrow or lead properly(like Merka)he needs to learn when to toss the soft pass,nice wr's w/quick feet.SC can't run the ball very well-GP will have to fight Sante Fe for last in that dist.SC will have a fight for the 4th spot.No pun intended SCDawgs call it NOW like I see.BTW SC runs a basic version of Dayt offense.I'd hate to guess how many quick td's we'd score on the underneath/screen plays as much as Creek lb's blitz.A cpl times every set of downs.
[/quote]
We're very over rated ..................................... believe that if you want to. The scrimmage was over in the first quater. Don't worry about that air attack, we used today for what it was meant for. 19 4A is in trouble.........
[/quote]

Thats so cute...

::)

It was just a scrimmage, and not a solid indication at how a team will do.  But from what i observed, i would step back from claiming SC will challenge Dayton for the crown.

I previously held the notion that SC would be able to go blow for blow with dayton, but as i have watched them develop over the course of the summer (stopping by some practices, and to the scrimmage)... I have to say that their is indication of a possible let down of mammoth proportions if a couple of things don't change.

1. Offensive line- D:  They are undersized, but quick.  However they don't do a good job in run blocking at all.  Im not sure if this is the effect of going to a more pass happy offense, or what. 

2. WR- C:  They have regressed in terms of what i have seen last year, the routes are sloppy and rely mostly on athletic ability to get separation. 

3. QB-A-:  I am impressed with this young man, his feet are a little heavy in terms of foot work...but he has all the tools to be a great passer.  Theirs room for improvement, but not much.  Does need to do a better job of leading his WR, plays a little too much like pitch and catch.

Defense:  As a whole, i am disappointed.  I expected them to come out a lot better from last year.  They look virtually the same.  I blame this entirely on coaching.  The DB's are athletic, but technique is awful.  LB's is a solid group, but they rely on them too much to develop pressure.  It will expose their interior while the DB's try to recover from making their mistakes...

I still think they make the playoffs...But i am now putting them as a 3rd of 4th finisher.    if Dayton plays like dayton has in the last 10-12 years...this will get ugly....fast. 

It was nice talking with all the dayton fans, kinda disappointed with smoking baby he was kinda quiet. Lol I enjoyed watching nederland get runover by dayton. Got a good idea where my ndns are at right now, gotta say we have our work cut out for us this year, it will be an uphill battle!

[quote name="liltex" post="1250385" timestamp="1345843825"]
[/quote]

Okay, ofcourse at a scrimmage, the coach is not gonna show everything, especially when you have 50 ppl from Dayton scouting, and your other opponents scouting too....I think we look Okay, but I know we are a better team...there is always room for improvement and yes we need some too...

Now what can you tell us about Dayton scrimmage? Because I heard they throw alot of screens, and the starting QB can't throw a cherrieo in a bathtub full of milk...So Liltex tell us what you think about Dayton team right now? And we want the TRUTH ??? ???

Guest octfeb
[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1252257" timestamp="1346044335"]
[/quote]

Okay, ofcourse at a scrimmage, the coach is not gonna show everything, especially when you have 50 ppl from Dayton scouting, and your other opponents scouting too....I think we look Okay, but I know we are a better team...there is always room for improvement and yes we need some too...

Now what can you tell us about Dayton scrimmage? Because I heard they throw alot of screens, [b]and the starting QB can't throw a cherrieo in a bathtub full of milk[/b]...So Liltex tell us what you think about Dayton team right now? [b]And we want the TRUTH[/b] ??? ???
[/quote]really? you cant handle the truth.. ( in my best Colonel Nathan R. Jessep voice)

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1252299" timestamp="1346067541"]
So your coach didnt show everything because all the dayton scouts. You do realize dayton and sc dont play until the last game of the season.
[/quote]

I said because 50 ppl from dayton and othe opponents was there as well...Okay well if we don't play until last game, tell Liltex and all the others from dayton that keeps scouting, to stay at home ;)

[quote name="octfeb" post="1252309" timestamp="1346070050"]
[quote author=SummerCreek it is! link=topic=101997.msg1252257#msg1252257 date=1346044335]
[/quote]

Now what can you tell us about Dayton scrimmage? Because I heard they throw alot of screens, [b]and the starting QB can't throw a cherrieo in a bathtub full of milk[/b]...So Liltex tell us what you think about Dayton team right now? [b]And we want the TRUTH[/b] ??? ???
[/quote]really? you cant handle the truth.. ( in my best Colonel Nathan R. Jessep voice)
[/quote]

Obvisiously you can't either...I heard the 5'6 back up QB McBride throws ball better than starter....IF yall beat Screek it will definately be because of COACHING

[quote name="octfeb" post="1252309" timestamp="1346070050"]
[quote author=SummerCreek it is! link=topic=101997.msg1252257#msg1252257 date=1346044335]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Just keep your broncos on track for our Nov. showdown ;)

SC it is#1-I don't hide on a screen name.Everybody that'a a Bronco fan knows who I am.#2 I was the only Dayt fan there that I saw.#3 There were coaches there/fans from So Hstn.If Creek gets trojaned by S Hstn. w/4-3 ret starters & won 3 gm in 2011 then several arse whuppins r down the road ;D

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1252413" timestamp="1346077677"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=101997.msg1252402#msg1252402 date=1346077270]
It was a sc poster that said our qb couldnt throw. I have heard nothing negative about sc qb.
[/quote]

I heard it from DAYTON parents and players that your QB couldn't throw ball...they say he's just a runner...so I'm just telling you what i heard from your camp
[/quote] ;D

[quote name="liltex" post="1252409" timestamp="1346077519"]
SC it is#1-I don't hide on a screen name.Everybody that'a a Bronco fan knows who I am.#2 I was the only Dayt fan there that I saw.#3 There were coaches there/fans from So Hstn.If Creek gets trojaned by S Hstn. w/4-3 ret starters & won 3 gm in 2011 then several arse whuppins r down the road ;D
[/quote]

I saw other ayton ppl there...it's just you were the one with the most purple on...and I did say OTHER opponents were there also....

we won't get trojaned, you all just worry about BH again this year ::) ::)

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1252402" timestamp="1346077270"]
It was a sc poster that said our qb couldnt throw. I have heard nothing negative about sc qb. Also keep talking about our qb. By the end of the year he will led the district in all purpose yards and have the best record.
[/quote]

Bronco pride, like i said earlier, its your ppl thats talking about your QB...I'm just repeating what I heard

Guest octfeb
[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1252434" timestamp="1346078419"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=101997.msg1252402#msg1252402 date=1346077270]
It was a sc poster that said our qb couldnt throw. I have heard nothing negative about sc qb. Also keep talking about our qb. By the end of the year he will led the district in all purpose yards and have the best record.
[/quote]

Bronco pride, like i said earlier,[b] its your ppl thats talking about your QB...I'm just repeating what I heard[/b]
[/quote] So when and where did you [b]hear[/b] this? you talking bout ALL these Dayton people scouting SC.. you must of been doing a little scouting yourself...

[quote name="octfeb" post="1252451" timestamp="1346079170"]
[quote author=SummerCreek it is! link=topic=101997.msg1252434#msg1252434 date=1346078419]
[/quote]

Bronco pride, like i said earlier,[b] its your ppl thats talking about your QB...I'm just repeating what I heard[/b]
[/quote] So when and where did you [b]hear[/b] this? you talking bout ALL these Dayton people scouting SC.. you must of been doing a little scouting yourself...
[/quote]

seriously?? man yall say some of the dumbest things...I WAS AT THE SCRIMMAGE SUPPORTING MY TEAM< how is that scouting?? I happen to see Dayton ppl there....liltex was there with his dictionary, binders, and everything else...someone had on a white dayton hat with 2 other ppl with him

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder