Summer Creek/Galena Park Scrimmage Thread/Post comments here!

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1250172" timestamp="1345830774"]
I chickened out due to weather and because it was played in the hood. 

Liltex says SC had a decent QB and one decent receiver, but that's about it.  Guess I have to move them down to third, just above Dayton.... ;D ;D
[/quote]
We have [b]all[/b] our recievers back from last year. One is now in the backfield.

IMO SC looked well. First two offenive drives were put in the endzone, at that point various subs were inserted into the offense. Second team failed to move the ball on regular basis. There is a huge drop in the talent level when second team qb is leading team. Defensively GP had a 11 yard run first play, they had total of two first down's on first team defense. GP scored once in second half. 

Old school ,call me darn giant fingers,can't text readable.Don't rec.texts either.Missed 1st half got the 2nd,wrong GP stadium.Lawd it was GP yellowjackets no pun intented but saw few glimpes of a ranked team.Qb has a arm when he doesn't overthrow or lead properly(like Merka)he needs to learn when to toss the soft pass,nice wr's w/quick feet.SC can't run the ball very well-GP will have to fight Sante Fe for last in that dist.SC will have a fight for the 4th spot.No pun intended SCDawgs call it NOW like I see.BTW SC runs a basic version of Dayt offense.I'd hate to guess how many quick td's we'd score on the underneath/screen plays as much as Creek lb's blitz.A cpl times every set of downs.

[quote name="liltex" post="1250392" timestamp="1345844526"]
According to DCTF mag SC returns 3/5 starters so if like SCDawgs says 1 qb-both WR's on the O.That's about all the O I saw today 8)
[/quote]
Its called depth. Like I said before, 3 recievers with over 400 receiving yards and a 4th with over 300. The 4th receiver will see a lot of time in the backfield.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder