Anahuac/Buna Scrimmage Thread/Post comments here!

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1247274" timestamp="1345382142"]
Eagleswoodville#1, we may not be as dominant as before, but rest for sure we got of enough talent to keep Woodville at home come playoffs time!
[/quote]
Woodville hasn't won less than four since AT LEAST 2004. And thats only because I can't pull up seasons before that. When you win only two games the previous season, then get blown out in the playoffs, and lose your top player, you have no reason to be this cocky. Woodville out-athleticizes Kville and out-coaches them. Be supportive but be real at the same time and give credit where credit is due to these other teams.

And yes, toughest district in the state. According to Dave Campbell's Texas Football Magazine and the fact that there are five teams in this district (including Kville) that have won playoff games in the past 5 years. Newton has won 2+ every year, as has EC. Woodville has won one and lost to the eventual state finalists/champs two times. In the year they won one, who did they lose too in the second round? East Chambers. Surprise there huh? Anahuac has one several as well. And recently, Every one of these teams finished at or over .500 in a district that was much tougher than Kville's. Numbers prove points, opinions get you embarrassed.

[quote name="eagleswoodville#1" post="1247433" timestamp="1345413903"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=101715.msg1247274#msg1247274 date=1345382142]
Eagleswoodville#1, we may not be as dominant as before, but rest for sure we got of enough talent to keep Woodville at home come playoffs time!
[/quote]
Woodville hasn't won less than four since AT LEAST 2004. And thats only because I can't pull up seasons before that. When you win only two games the previous season, then get blown out in the playoffs, and lose your top player, you have no reason to be this cocky. Woodville out-athleticizes Kville and out-coaches them. Be supportive but be real at the same time and give credit where credit is due to these other teams.
[/quote] You gonna learn a hard lesson when we play yall. No way Woodville stops Jacko, Haywood, Sexton and Diggles this year! You have no room to talk after gettin man handled by Kville on numerous occasssions. I dont know why you think because we were down last year in 3A that yall gonna whoop us...GET REAL!

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1247438" timestamp="1345414430"]
[quote author=eagleswoodville#1 link=topic=101715.msg1247433#msg1247433 date=1345413903]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=101715.msg1247274#msg1247274 date=1345382142]
[/quote]
[/quote] You gonna learn a hard lesson when we play yall. No way Woodville stops Jacko, Haywood, Sexton and Diggles this year! You have no room to talk after gettin man handled by Kville on numerous occasssions. I dont know why you think because we were down last year in 3A that yall gonna whoop us...GET REAL!
[/quote]
Nobody said we were you gonna "whoop" y'all. And yes, in the past Kville was capablr of that. Not now. And out of all those you just named, I see zero D1 prospects. Each of the tope teams in this district has at least one. Newton and Dean. EC and Roberts. Woodville and Harrison. Who are yours??

[quote name="eagleswoodville#1" post="1247451" timestamp="1345415345"]
You have names? I do too. Harrison, Lockhart, Daniels, Johnson(also receiving D1 looks).
On this note, you didn't even name the only college hopeful y'all do have, Jacob Keene.
[/quote] So you actually believe Woodville gonna get by Kirbyville this year. Wishful thinking....smh

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1247459" timestamp="1345416279"]
[quote author=eagleswoodville#1 link=topic=101715.msg1247451#msg1247451 date=1345415345]
You have names? I do too. Harrison, Lockhart, Daniels, Johnson(also receiving D1 looks).
On this note, you didn't even name the only college hopeful y'all do have, Jacob Keene.
[/quote] So you actually believe Woodville gonna get by Kirbyville this year. Wishful thinking....smh
[/quote]
Because you obviously don't get out and watch much high school football in this area outside Kirbyville.

[quote name="88Warrior" post="1247796" timestamp="1345491858"]
[quote author=bruno994 link=topic=101715.msg1247782#msg1247782 date=1345490891]
I thought this was the Anahuac/Buna thread, my bad, I must be in the wrong place.....
[/quote] Bruno I was thinking the same thing...
[/quote]Me too,like cats on your car hood.....hate it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont