Top incoming senior football prospects in Southeast Texas

Guest EagleFan01
Why isn't DJ Dean from Newton on this list? He has numerous FBS offers plus just about every team in the Southland has offered him. His teammate Romando Stewart has many offers from FCS schools as well.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1233612" timestamp="1341192515"]
[quote author=jkbtjc53 link=topic=100725.msg1233610#msg1233610 date=1341190190]
Travon Blanchard and Tony Brown are the best the 409 has to offer this year
[/quote]

Tony Brown is not a senior.

I would put Sezar ahead of Blanchard.
[/quote]

tell that to anybody from Orange and they will laugh..

Sezar is a good prospect but he has yet to do anything production wise

Can one of the admins message me and let me know which rule I violated?

I have said nothing wrong or false about anybody...

A. Alex Cesar is a student athlete evident by him being ranked #2 in his class academically at a very competition heavy school in that regard, but on the football field he has yet to proven he can play a whole season and dominate.. He has everything you want size for his position, speed, and most important a good head on his shoulders, and a good Christian upbringing..

B. Colin Janice, he will be the first to tell you that I look out for him more then possibly anybody when it comes to recruiting, I wish nothing but the best for the young man, and for people to try and spin it into a negative shame on you he's like a brother to me and he knows I have his best interest at heart..

[quote name="jkbtjc53" post="1234202" timestamp="1341609932"]
Can one of the admins message me and let me know which rule I violated?

I have said nothing wrong or false about anybody...

A. Alex Cesar is a student athlete evident by him being ranked #2 in his class academically at a very competition heavy school in that regard, but on the football field he has yet to proven he can play a whole season and dominate.. He has everything you want size for his position, speed, and most important a good head on his shoulders, and a good Christian upbringing..

B. Colin Janice, he will be the first to tell you that I look out for him more then possibly anybody when it comes to recruiting, I wish nothing but the best for the young man, and for people to try and spin it into a negative shame on you he's like a brother to me and he knows I have his best interest at heart..
[/quote]

I will be more than happy to comply with your request. 

[quote name="liltex" post="1234265" timestamp="1341635794"]
2011 all-state kicker Juan Carranco Dayton senior year 2012 will break even more HS records and will get alot of offers.I've watched him since his varsity freshman yr.and the best I've ever seen @HS level ;)
[/quote]
Single handedly beat my NDNs in Bi-District last year (well the QB weren't bad himself).

2011 all-state kicker Juan Carranco Dayton senior year 2012 will break even more HS records and will get alot of offers.I've watched him since his varsity freshman yr.and the best I've ever seen @HS level ;)
[/quote]

Can't wait to see what kind of marks this kid puts up this year....Any reports on him this summer?  Good Luck Juan!! 

Also, looking forward to seeing DJ Dean hit the field for Newton...Go get'm DJ....

Time will tell there are tons of kids who names we have never even heard. That well came out of no where, and become legit players. Some kids seem to figure it out a little late but it's better late then never. I like the overall height weight and speed of the prospects in South East Texas.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1233612" timestamp="1341192515"]
[quote author=jkbtjc53 link=topic=100725.msg1233610#msg1233610 date=1341190190]
Travon Blanchard and Tony Brown are the best the 409 has to offer this year
[/quote]

Tony Brown is not a senior.

I would put Sezar ahead of Blanchard.
[/quote]

Really, really, really?????? No love for a kid who is the best all around ballplayer in the district? Biased or not, I start my team with Montana Quirante, period. Be prepared when he takes out this indiscretion on the opposing teams this year. Get ready 20-4A for the Asian Invasian to rock your world!!!!!

[/quote]his brothers were dang good to.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami