png 2012 preseason

Just saw the schedule, glad to see silsbee and wos, but who is humble-summer creek.? Never heard of them? Sorry to see Crosby and texas city go. Enjoyed watching the games over the last couple of years, won't miss the twins though they were a handfull!. Barbershill, well I guess they were just scared lol. Can someone tell. Me about this humble team???? I know nothing about them??????

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="biaplayer" post="1222230" timestamp="1337031060"]
Just saw the schedule, glad to see silsbee and wos, but who is humble-summer creek.? Never heard of them? Sorry to see Crosby and texas city go. Enjoyed watching the games over the last couple of years, won't miss the twins though they were a handfull!. Barbershill, well I guess they were just scared lol. Can someone tell. Me about this humble team???? I know nothing about them??????
[/quote]so PNG was afraid to play Memorial this year i see....hmmmm..... ;D

[quote name="biaplayer" post="1222230" timestamp="1337031060"]
[/quote]Think of Crosby and than turn the dail down about 5 turns.  Don't sweat it!!

Guest octfeb
Well according to SCDAWGS they gonna knock some horseshoes off helments... and show 19-4A how real football is played... blah blah blah... 8)

[quote name="ShlyKBMT" post="1222255" timestamp="1337037457"]
Summer Creek went 9-2 last year. 6-1 in district.

Wins: Pasadena Rayburn, Magnolia, South Houston, Huntsville, Kingwood Park, Willis, New Caney, Caney Creek, Porter, Humble.

Loss: Willis, Magnolia West (Bi-District)
[/quote]At least 6 out of 9 wins a good not excellent but good avg. 3A school would have won as well.  Not including Kingwood Park because after all they did knock Brenham out the playoffs in 2010. ;D ;D

[quote name="JohnSmith" post="1222268" timestamp="1337043442"]
[quote author=ShlyKBMT link=topic=99987.msg1222255#msg1222255 date=1337037457]
Summer Creek went 9-2 last year. 6-1 in district.

Wins: Pasadena Rayburn, Magnolia, South Houston, Huntsville, Kingwood Park, Willis, New Caney, Caney Creek, Porter, Humble.

Loss: Willis, Magnolia West (Bi-District)
[/quote]At least 6 out of 9 wins a good not excellent but good avg. 3A school would have won as well.  Not including Kingwood Park because after all they did knock Brenham out the playoffs in 2010. ;D ;D
[/quote]

They did get beat by Brenham 35-3 last year though!  ;)

Yep that's right we were scared to play memorial no doubt, prob due to the reputation pam has about fighting and assulting other schools fans! But me myself would have welcomed the challenge. We have scrimmaged with y'all have won some have lost some. No big deal. It would surely be one hell of a challenge though no doubt. We have a open date week four I say bring it on!

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1222234" timestamp="1337031463"]
[quote author=biaplayer link=topic=99987.msg1222230#msg1222230 date=1337031060]
[/quote]LOL!!!  I was thinking the same thing and knew you would say something about it.  lol

[quote name="biaplayer" post="1222304" timestamp="1337050932"]
Yep that's right we were scared to play memorial no doubt, prob due to the reputation pam has about fighting and assulting other schools fans! But me myself would have welcomed the challenge. We have scrimmaged with y'all have won some have lost some. No big deal. It would surely be one heck of a challenge though no doubt. We have a open date week four I say bring it on!
[/quote]

The Football Team had nothing to do with what happened in the parking lot so for you to insinuate that PAM has a reputation for fighting/assualting other schools fans was uncalled for. 

[/quote]Hmmmmmm... maybe... just... maybe it is the thugs that hang out in your parking lot ! Church it up any way you want.....  ???

[/quote]

We'll be your Huckelberry...  ;)

Actually they had agreed to play this yr with the first game being at png. Somehow someway a certain school backed out the deal.  ;) I highly doubt it was cause of some fools not part of the program or school. Faircloth isn't wacked off in the head, he knows what Memorial was coming with this season lol. If I had a team that's not gonna make the playoffs in 20-4A I woulda backed out of it also.

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1222520" timestamp="1337120622"]
Actually they had agreed to play this yr with the first game being at png. Somehow someway a certain school backed out the deal.  ;) I highly doubt it was cause of some fools not part of the program or school. Faircloth isn't wacked off in the head, he knows what Memorial was coming with this season lol. [b]If I had a team that's not gonna make the playoffs in 20-4A I woulda backed out of it also.[/b][/quote]

OUCH!!!!! :o :o :o

[/quote]
If its at Memorial I don't blame them.  :)

Actually they had agreed to play this yr with the first game being at png. Somehow someway a certain school backed out the deal.  ;) I highly doubt it was cause of some fools not part of the program or school. Faircloth isn't wacked off in the head, he knows what Memorial was coming with this season lol.[b] If I had a team that's not gonna make the playoffs in 20-4A I woulda backed out of it also.[/b][/quote]
ouch!

Following the incident with West Brook fans at Memorial last year all talk of the Indians and Titans game seemed to evaporate. I remember a few years back PN-G played at Forest Brook and had some issues. The school vowed to never have their fans put in harms way again. Considering my mom lives pretty close to Memorial Stadium playing there would've been fine to me. With the amount of players Memorial has lost too I don't think it had anything to do with the competition.

Actually they had agreed to play this yr with the first game being at png. Somehow someway a certain school backed out the deal.  ;) I highly doubt it was cause of some fools not part of the program or school. Faircloth isn't wacked off in the head, he knows what Memorial was coming with this season lol. If I had a team that's not gonna make the playoffs in 20-4A I woulda backed out of it also.
[/quote]Boy, boy, boy.  I see Scooter is really trying to stir that pot big time.  You know just what to get the PN-G guys going.  lol.  This should be interesting.

Just one thing.  I wonder will this type of talk stop once my Jags rip y'all appart in week 0...

Would you care to make a wager on we don't make the playoffs mr garrity? Look at bmt souljas signature. Ill have you calling me a guru to lol. I know the pam players didn't have anything to do with it! It was just a poke. And I know that they were gonna schedule playing each other again with the first game to be in png. I was all for it. Nothing like a five minute drive to pa for a Friday night game. But with wb sayiing they wouldn't come to pa no more might have influenced faircloths decision. I don't schedule the games butt I promise you this much, if I did you can bet your a$$ that we would play y'all along with west brook, and wos. Win or loose it would do nothing but improve our players having to try to stop the talent and caliber of players on the titains and bruins and stangs. It is an old rivalry and I would love to see them become reality. But if you want to play us go talk to faircloth maybe he will change his mind.lolBut on the other hand if we scrimmage the titains I am all for that also, they are always good and entertaining. Last year we give up a 51 yard run to singleton. We lost the scrimmage, but it wasn't as if we didn't do nothing positive, with the athletes in yalls backfield I thought it was a plus.

If doesn't matter if the first game was at PN-G (which I never heard officially). Unless Memorial agrees to play both games on the road the Indians would still have to play a return game in PA. Like I said I have no problem going over there but after last year's incident there were concerns that had nothing to do with rosters. Faircloth isn't known for ducking competition and got the ball rolling on playing Memorial in scrimmages when the past coach had nothing to do with the Titans.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    catherine
    Newest Member
    catherine