png 2012 preseason

[quote name="12gage" post="1228264" timestamp="1338728935"]
Another problem fair cloth has, if the fres. Qb 's dad does not agree with coaching decision he might just move him to another school. Did it once , will do it again.

[/quote]

I think you make an important point.  Loyalty is everything at PNG. 

IMO, I do believe you go with your senior.  Also, size of younger guy will be a disadvantage at QB in 20 4A.  He will hopefully grow in height in the next year. 

The controversy is not one that PNG needs.  It could be interpreted several ways and I don't see any of them good for PNG. That's the scuttle about this.

Makes you ask, who would start something like this?    ???

The one thing I can say about Mid-County Football is RESPECT.  If you don't have that for each other, you have nothing. 

WE ARE THE NEDERLAND BULLDOGS!!!! 
WE WON the OFF SEASON (that's an inside comment) ;)

GO DOGS!!!!!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well one way or another whom ever gets the nod will have their hands full. Don't think that either one of them are gonna stack up to be a Doty or Miller type QB as they both exceeded my expectations, but time will tell. In AJ's case he will only have one year to shine, in walkers case his future looks bright!. Don't know how true it is but a lot of colleges are looking at AJ but not at QB but for DE. Like don't know which schools but heard from a good source, so we shall see! Hope the camps help him, may have to ask dustin long to come give him a few pointers lol.

In AJ's defense he hasn't had alot of game situation reps. Cannot stand the back ups sitting behind the starter all year with only a few game reps. If Walker isn't going to get alot of reps I'd like to see him play JV. He only played in a couple games his Freshman year due to injury. AJ needs to attend QB camps and needs to spend the whole summer with 7 on 7 with all his receivers to get the timing down. He has a strong arm, but needs to get more comfortable. This is due to him not getting alot of reps this past year in game situations. The timing will come with alot of 7 on 7. If Faircloth is comfortable with him then I am as well. I have all the faith in the world with Faircloths coaching decisions.

• 1 month later...
In lieu of Faircloth's track record of grooming QB's & RB's, both here and at Permian,  I am not concerned in the least.  It's my understanding that Doty hadn't played QB at all (can't attest to that though), and look what happened.  Faircloth will have them prepared at the right time,  when it REALLY matters, the District run.

BTW,  Buddy Garrity,  I know you're a hater and all,  but to say that PNG won't make the playoffs at all could be a very costly running of the mouth  :-X,  depending on how much you're willing to back it up.

Should be interesting, no doubt.  Always is!  8)

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1222520" timestamp="1337120622"]
Actually they had agreed to play this yr with the first game being at png. Somehow someway a certain school backed out the deal.  ;) I highly doubt it was cause of some fools not part of the program or school. Faircloth isn't wacked off in the head, he knows what Memorial was coming with this season lol. If I had a team that's not gonna make the playoffs in 20-4A I woulda backed out of it also.
[/quote]OUCH!!! OUCH!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="Trocket" post="1235896" timestamp="1342290799"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=99987.msg1222520#msg1222520 date=1337120622]
Actually they had agreed to play this yr with the first game being at png. Somehow someway a certain school backed out the deal.  ;) I highly doubt it was cause of some fools not part of the program or school. Faircloth isn't wacked off in the head, he knows what Memorial was coming with this season lol. If I had a team that's not gonna make the playoffs in 20-4A I woulda backed out of it also.
[/quote] ;) ;) ;)

Actually it had absolutely NOTHING to do with what PAM (still a girl's name) has coming back.  PNG is afraid of NO SCHOOL.  BF has told me personally (& the rest of the Booster Club) why he opted out of that game.  And the parking lot incident was not the issue.  Don't ask.  Not sayin'.

[quote name="PNG Proud" post="1235945" timestamp="1342318153"]
Actually it had absolutely NOTHING to do with what PAM (still a girl's name) has coming back.  PNG is afraid of NO SCHOOL.  BF has told me personally (& the rest of the Booster Club) why he opted out of that game.  And the parking lot incident was not the issue.  Don't ask.  Not sayin'.
[/quote]lol sure  ;)

[quote name="pngfan66" post="1235983" timestamp="1342350062"]
I don't care what anyone has to say. 20-4A is the most competitive and toughest 4A district in the state. PNG will make the playoffs. Lots of talent on the team and lots of boys who have developed since their freshman year.
[/quote]

Um no.... 

5-4A
8-4A
10-4A
16-4A
18-4A
19-4A
23-4A
24-4A
25-4A
27-4A

Those districts are just as good as 20-4A.  In fact, half of them are probably better than 20-4A.  20-4A is a pretty evenly matched district though.

[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="1236120" timestamp="1342400694"]
Did PNG play PAM the last two seasons in a row? My coworker is saying so and if that is true then its crazy to say they are scared of PAM.
[/quote]scrimmage, not a game. were talking bout practice.

[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="1236120" timestamp="1342400694"]
Did PNG play PAM the last two seasons in a row? My coworker is saying so and if that is true then its crazy to say they are scared of PAM.
[/quote]

If you/he are counting the scrimmages, then yes we've played the last two years.  If you're not counting them,  then no. All depends on how you guy's are looking at that debate.

[quote name="PNG Proud" post="1235945" timestamp="1342318153"]
Actually it had absolutely NOTHING to do with what PAM (still a girl's name) has coming back.  PNG is afraid of NO SCHOOL.  BF has told me personally (& the rest of the Booster Club) why he opted out of that game.  [b]And the parking lot incident was not the issue.  Don't ask.  Not sayin'.[/b][/quote] That's not what I read on the pngindians site.

[quote name="The GOAT" post="1236188" timestamp="1342414891"]
[quote author=PNG Proud link=topic=99987.msg1235945#msg1235945 date=1342318153]
Actually it had absolutely NOTHING to do with what PAM (still a girl's name) has coming back.  PNG is afraid of NO SCHOOL.  BF has told me personally (& the rest of the Booster Club) why he opted out of that game.  [b]And the parking lot incident was not the issue.  Don't ask.  Not sayin'.[/b][/quote] That's not what I read on the pngindians site.
[/quote]smh........please tell me it aint so....

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1236195" timestamp="1342427208"]
[quote author=The GOAT link=topic=99987.msg1236188#msg1236188 date=1342414891]
[quote author=PNG Proud link=topic=99987.msg1235945#msg1235945 date=1342318153]
[/quote]smh........please tell me it aint so....
[/quote]

If it is the reason, you cannot blame them!

[quote name="PNG Proud" post="1235894" timestamp="1342289879"]
In lieu of Faircloth's track record of grooming QB's & RB's, both here and at Permian,  I am not concerned in the least.  It's my understanding that Doty hadn't played QB at all (can't attest to that though), and look what happened.  Faircloth will have them prepared at the right time,  when it REALLY matters, the District run.

BTW,  Buddy Garrity,  I know you're a hater and all,  but to say that PNG won't make the playoffs at all could be a very costly running of the mouth  :-X,  depending on how much you're willing to back it up.

Should be interesting, no doubt.  Always is!  8)
[/quote]Buddy say that  PN-G wiggled out of playing the Mighty Titans in a game.  That's why he's giving you guys a hard time.  ;)

[quote name="Trocket" post="1235896" timestamp="1342290799"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=99987.msg1222520#msg1222520 date=1337120622]
[/quote]OUCH X 3. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86