WEST HARDIN BEATS GOODRICH!!!

WHALUM

West Hardin played fairly well for the most part... would have been a 12-15 pt. victory but the officiating was TERRIBLE and boxing out on the defensive end was an issue for the Oilers. Great win especially on Goodrichs home floor... whats up with the Good Job Warriors thing coop.... We are the Oilers!

Guest orangeman

What a victory for the Oilers who are now 9-0. Letsinger had 26 pts, 9 stls, and 9 rebounds. Zach Simmons added 21 pts, and Tyler Copeland had 19 points and 12 big boards. I guess the answer to last week's question is "REAL"!

The Oilers roll!!! A very exciting game in goodrich tonight..but the mighty OILERS pulled it out..there victory tonight puts them at 9-0 on the season..If they keep playing like they have been and don't get cocky and overconfident they have a great shot to make some noise when playoff time rolls around...I believe WH an HJ are the only 2 undefeated teams left in setx????

Man! My 6 and a half hour round trip drive was worth it. Officiating was BAD. Every time the Oilers would go up by 10 or so the refs would bring Goodrich back to within 2. A 3 second call was not made on Goodrich the whole night and their 2 twins stayed in the paint and never left it. That’s one reason the rebounding on the defensive end was such a problem for the Oilers. All around though the guys looked great. TABC needs to show the Oilers some love now and get them in the top 20.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83