24-2a best catcher

Jacob Palmer...Buna back-up man...Ok I am a bit subjective here...thats my boy! No I'm not his Dad, but I would claim him.  He will be one to watch after #1 man moves on...may even be some help this year when Glenn has to pitch.  Jacob is a very good technical catcher and works very hard to be even better...FYI dependable hitter as well.

Whoever Buna puts on the field. Best 1st base, 2nd, 3rd , short, left, right, center, pitcher, bench, waterboy, ambient temperture, ball park, parking lot, restroom, most white bases, straightest base lines, scoreboard, PA system, Frito pie, Nachos.... 

Fact is we should just close minute made, fire the Astros move the games to Buna and make them the replacements! LOL!!!

[quote name="Pocogrande" post="1201146" timestamp="1332526263"]
Whoever Buna puts on the field. Best 1st base, 2nd, 3rd , short, left, right, center, pitcher, bench, waterboy, ambient temperture, ball park, parking lot, restroom, most white bases, straightest base lines, scoreboard, PA system, Frito pie, Nachos.... 

Fact is we should just close minute made, fire the Astros move the games to Buna and make them the replacements! LOL!!!
[/quote]no reason to be jealous, just bc y'all can't beat them and this will be there 6th year in a row to when the dist, is no reason to get mad lol

[quote name="Pocogrande" post="1201146" timestamp="1332526263"]

[/quote] I Love It Pocogrande! And I really like Pork-K-Bobs too!hahah

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name="Water Boy 21" post="1201224" timestamp="1332538210"]
[quote author=Pocogrande link=topic=97931.msg1201146#msg1201146 date=1332526263]

[/quote]no reason to be jealous, just bc y'all can't beat them and this will be there 6th year in a row to when the dist, is no reason to get mad lol
[/quote]don't count your chickens before they hatch. You don't have first. You are tied with us, and we did beat you.

i still believe Patrick from Buna is the best catcher along with a good skill set and work ethic his attitude is amazing i talked with him the other day and he said when people talk about him being the best it jus makes him play better to stay up to being the best and i have never heard of him boasting or bragging on himself

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder