**#5 SILSBEE vs. ATHENS Broadcast**/SILSBEE ADVANCES 96-84 IN 2OT!

[quote name="sleepy" post="1192392" timestamp="1330957773"]
Different coaches have different personalities.  I prefer for a coach to get excited hug his players, coaches and family.  The dancing stuff bothers me.  Does it mean it is wrong........no.  Just not what I would want to participate in or my children to participate in.
[/quote]I agree with the personalities.  Coach Williams, although I don't know him personally, seems to have an infectious personality.  His dance didn't really bother me, although I might no be in the majority with that opinion (I don't know... or care).  I'm just wondering what made the LaVega coach's dance different.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't get to see the regional final. I did stay got the entire hj/vega game but I guess we left to quick to see the dance. Was it for sure the coach our was it a fan? I did seea rather large man coming back into the stands from the court after that game.

[quote name="ST413" post="1192434" timestamp="1330963410"]
I didn't get to see the regional final. I did stay got the entire hj/vega game but I guess we left to quick to see the dance. Was it for sure the coach our was it a fan? I did seea rather large man coming back into the stands from the court after that game.
[/quote]

It was a manager for LaVega's team.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder