**BH and Dayton OFFICIAL HI-JACKING THREAD**

bronco1

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

News flash. In an effort to take the video from vidor, throw them "V"s up one step farther. Bh had hired jayzee to wrap ive got 99 pdoblems and a playoff is one but jayzee has backed out. Now kenney chesney has stepped up to the plate with a song called the chockers of fall. Lets hope this one happens.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1192086" timestamp="1330880831"]
News flash. In an effort to take the video from vidor, throw them "V"s up one step farther. Bh had hired jayzee to wrap ive got 99 pdoblems and a playoff is one but jayzee has backed out. Now kenney chesney has stepped up to the plate with a song called the chockers of fall. Lets hope this one happens.
[/quote]
That one I wan't to here. ;D

I was sitting here dusting off the 2011 district championship trophy and realized it's been a few days since we talked about the soggy-bottom boys to the north.  ;D ;D

True story:  I have a friend who lives in Dayton.  I just love to tell stories about him because you just can't make this stuff up.  I'll have to tell a few more if you enjoy this one. 

I went to my buddy's house last year to pay him a visit since it had been several months since I had seen him.  Now to protect the family image, I'll just call him "Bubba" (seems fitting).  Now to protect his wife's name, we will just call her "Pole-Cat" (you know why). 

So I drive down into the river bottoms of Kenefick last year (yes you know it well Dayton fans) to visit this friend.  Down near the end of a very long and narrow dirt road resided bubba and pole-cat.  Now you probably wonder why we call her pole-cat, well it might be because of the many cat tatoos or because she was once a pole-dancer.  So on to the story. 

At about 8:30 AM I pull into the dirt drive-way and find bubba still sitting in the lawn chair that was obviously his bed from the wild night before.  Pole-cat is in his lap and is as oblivious as he is to the fact it is now daylight.  The yard is scattered with $5 a case empty beer cans and the fire smolders at their feet.  Out of the woods steps a neighbor wearing cut-off blue jeans, no shoes, no shirt, and an old black felt cowboy hat.  The neighbor is carrying a shot-gun in one hand and two squirls in the other (it's july and not squirl season).  The first words out of his mouth were, man it's time for a beer and some breakfast, wake up fu*^*^*s.  Obviously this is not going to be an Emeril Lugasse feast.

Eventually Bubba and pole-cat wake and pole-cat goes off into the single wide on stilts to find something to wear.  Seems pole-cat got a new thigh dragon tattoo the night before and had bleed on her shorts.  Pole-cat comes out of the house screaming rat! rat ! rat !!!!!  Bubba grabs the neighbor's shot gun and runs into the house.  Yes, you guessed it, Smoking Baby has got to see this!  Not moving as fast as bubba I don't make it into the bedroom before bubba is able to fire 3each #8 12ga shots through the closet ceiling and up through the tin roof.  Bubba was proud and said, "I think I got him!".  Back to the lawn chair bubba went.  If your wondering, yes I can confirm bubba "got him".  See, a week later there were maggots falling into the closet through the holes that were fired, so yes, "bubba got him". 

Now, I know some of you are wondering what happened to the squirls.  Fear not my culinary friends, about 30 minutes later the neighbor had skinned the squirls, de-boned them (failed to rince the blood off) and cooked the squirl in scrambled eggs.  I know, some of you Daytonites are saying, what's wrong with that?  A part of this story I have not told really brings the quality of a meal to light. See the pan that the eggs and squirl were cooked in came from the kitchen.  I know because I went into the trailer to get it for the neighbor (remember pole-cat was passed out).  The pan has mouse dropping and some mystery fluid in it.  Pole-cat woke as I was telling the neighbor about the foreign matter in the pan and she said, here I'll wash it.  No, I know what your thinking, not a goot steril scrub.  Pole-cat turned on the outdoor garden hose, rane about a cup of water in it and dumped it out.  "Here you go", she says.  "Those look like some fat squirls" neighbor.               

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1193627" timestamp="1331126592"]
I was sitting here dusting off the 2011 district championship trophy and realized it's been a few days since we talked about the soggy-bottom boys to the north.  ;D ;D

True story:  I have a friend who lives in Dayton.  I just love to tell stories about him because you just can't make this stuff up.  I'll have to tell a few more if you enjoy this one. 

I went to my buddy's house last year to pay him a visit since it had been several months since I had seen him.  Now to protect the family image, I'll just call him "Bubba" (seems fitting).  Now to protect his wife's name, we will just call her "Pole-Cat" (you know why). 

So I drive down into the river bottoms of Kenefick last year (yes you know it well Dayton fans) to visit this friend.  Down near the end of a very long and narrow dirt road resided bubba and pole-cat.  Now you probably wonder why we call her pole-cat, well it might be because of the many cat tatoos or because she was once a pole-dancer.  So on to the story. 

At about 8:30 AM I pull into the dirt drive-way and find bubba still sitting in the lawn chair that was obviously his bed from the wild night before.  Pole-cat is in his lap and is as oblivious as he is to the fact it is now daylight.  The yard is scattered with $5 a case empty beer cans and the fire smolders at their feet.  Out of the woods steps a neighbor wearing cut-off blue jeans, no shoes, no shirt, and an old black felt cowboy hat.  The neighbor is carrying a shot-gun in one hand and two squirls in the other (it's july and not squirl season).  The first words out of his mouth were, man it's time for a beer and some breakfast, wake up fu*^*^*s.  Obviously this is not going to be an Emeril Lugasse feast.

Eventually Bubba and pole-cat wake and pole-cat goes off into the single wide on stilts to find something to wear.  Seems pole-cat got a new thigh dragon tattoo the night before and had bleed on her shorts.  Pole-cat comes out of the house screaming rat! rat ! rat !!!!!  Bubba grabs the neighbor's shot gun and runs into the house.  Yes, you guessed it, Smoking Baby has got to see this!  Not moving as fast as bubba I don't make it into the bedroom before bubba is able to fire 3each #8 12ga shots through the closet ceiling and up through the tin roof.  Bubba was proud and said, "I think I got him!".  Back to the lawn chair bubba went.  If your wondering, yes I can confirm bubba "got him".  See, a week later there were maggots falling into the closet through the holes that were fired, so yes, "bubba got him". 

Now, I know some of you are wondering what happened to the squirls.  Fear not my culinary friends, about 30 minutes later the neighbor had skinned the squirls, de-boned them (failed to rince the blood off) and cooked the squirl in scrambled eggs.  I know, some of you Daytonites are saying, what's wrong with that?  A part of this story I have not told really brings the quality of a meal to light. See the pan that the eggs and squirl were cooked in came from the kitchen.  I know because I went into the trailer to get it for the neighbor (remember pole-cat was passed out).  The pan has mouse dropping and some mystery fluid in it.  Pole-cat woke as I was telling the neighbor about the foreign matter in the pan and she said, here I'll wash it.  No, I know what your thinking, not a goot steril scrub.  Pole-cat turned on the outdoor garden hose, rane about a cup of water in it and dumped it out.  "Here you go", she says.  "Those look like some fat squirls" neighbor.             
[/quote]Speaking of "fat squirrels"...................I am headed to BH tonight!

[/quote]Do I know you? ;D ;D ;D

Guest octfeb
[quote name="Diamond-J" post="1193639" timestamp="1331128221"]
[quote author=Smoking Baby link=topic=96885.msg1193627#msg1193627 date=1331126592]

[/quote][b]Speaking of "fat squirrels"...................I am headed to BH tonight![/b]
[/quote] ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
  Did Bubba and Pole Cat move? Cause seems last year when you spoke of your 1 and only friend, they lived in the public housing off 321... And I don't mean the prison.. Although that could work too  ;)
  And besides Bubba has ties to Barbers Hill.. His brother from another mother Buford, Lives right there on County Line Road on the south side. And I believe he is married to pole cats niece. Her name issssss ummm Bola the bar fly....yeah thats it... :P

[quote name="Diamond-J" post="1193639" timestamp="1331128221"]
[quote author=Smoking Baby link=topic=96885.msg1193627#msg1193627 date=1331126592]

[/quote]Speaking of "fat squirrels"...................I am headed to BH tonight!
[/quote]

Hope yall win I just don't know how much more BH beatings you Daytonians can take this year ;D

[/quote]

I'm not sure if this says more about Dayton or you and your friends....??

Guest UHCoog14

[/quote]

The only question I have is which one of you did the pig squeal?

Guest octfeb
Ok I have a trivia question.... Does anyone know the year Dayton played Crosby for the 1st time in district play? And do you know what the score was?

Thanks

Don't know if it was a dist game but 1st game played was 1923=Dayt 42-Crosby 0 then 5 straight wins after thru 1941.Broncos all-time vs Crosby incl. 2 games w/Drew=34 wins & 15 losses.Crosby is 0-2 vs Dayt in a playoff gm.Crosby had a cpl. 3 gm win streaks vs Dayt 1953-55 & 1978-80.Broncs longest win streak=9 straight under Stewart 2000-2008 incl 2 bi-dist romps in 06/07 where Dayt outscored the Coogs 84-7 w/a shutout.Stewart era was 11-2 and Hancock is 1-0 ;)

Guest octfeb
[quote name="liltex" post="1194019" timestamp="1331184019"]
Don't know if it was a dist game but 1st game played was 1923=Dayt 42-Crosby 0 then 5 straight wins after thru 1941.Broncos all-time vs Crosby incl. 2 games w/Drew=34 wins & 15 losses.Crosby is 0-2 vs Dayt in a playoff gm.Crosby had a cpl. 3 gm win streaks vs Dayt 1953-55 & 1978-80.Broncs longest win streak=9 straight under Stewart 2000-2008 incl 2 bi-dist romps in 06/07 where Dayt outscored the Coogs 84-7 w/a shutout.Stewart era was 11-2 and Hancock is 1-0 ;)
[/quote]Thank you so much.. I knew if anyone would know it was you... You the best  ;D

[quote name="octfeb" post="1194043" timestamp="1331208944"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=96885.msg1194019#msg1194019 date=1331184019]
[/quote]Thank you so much.. I knew if anyone would know it was you... You the best  ;D
[/quote]

Oh man this is too easy....of course he knows when the first Crosby/Dayton game was played...he was the MVP of the game ;).  Somehow I think Liltex may not buy my popcorn at the next game now LOL!

[quote name="liltex" post="1194019" timestamp="1331184019"]
[/quote]

Dont know where you get all of this stuff but thanks :) What is the all time between Dayton and BH?

Dayton's Own, Bubba story #2. 

Sorry folks, this story pre-dates pole-cat, which I know may sadden Liltex.  ;D ;D 

In the 80's, you know, when hair was big and bandanas moved from heads to the legs.....Bubba's parents arranged for him to be married.  See, Bubba's grandmother was a preacher at one of those jump in the air and fall on the floor local churches.  Their practice included pre-arranged marriages.  Now if you remember form story number one, Bubba is a life-long alcoholic and litterally drinks like a fish out of water 3-4 days a week.  Naturally, as with any pre-arranged marriage, you want to pick out the best suited wife or husband for your child.  You know, kind of like the prince and princess in England (NOT!).  So, back to the story..... 

Bubba was now about 22 or 23 years old and it was determined that when his pre-arranged bride turned 16-years old, they were to be wed.  Now this was not a suprise to either of the to be wed, however neither had seen each other since the wife-to-be was 13.  See the last time Bubba saw his wife-to-be she was singing with her family in his grandmother's church.  Let's call her B-Hills.  B-Hills was the lead singer in her families traveling gospel band and resided in Los Angeles, CA.  I know what your thinking, yes I can see where an alcoholic and a gospel singer are a perfect fit.  ;) ;) 

Naturally, as is common to Daytonites, Bubba just had to see his wife before the wedding date.  Having been 3-years since he had seen her, he only had an old picture of her in his wallet to go by.  So, as one in Dayton would do, Off to Hollywood he headed.  This is where the story begins.

Late one night after downing a few beers and the larger part of a 1/2 gallon of george dickel, Bubba and a friend departed Garth road in an effort to hit I-10 West for California.  The trip was short because just as they entered the on-ramp to I-10 Bubba side-swiped a hitch-hiker named Bob with his side view mirror.  Bob rolled into the ditch and was knocked sensless.  Bubba stopped his truck against his friends gut feeling to check on the poor soul.  After Bob regained his senses, Bubba asked Bob where he was headed.  Slurring his words from too many adult beverages, Bob says I am headed to New Mexico.  Well, a match made in heaven.  Bubba, Bob and Bubba's friend loaded up and headed off to California. 

About the time the trio hit the desert, the alcohol began to take it's toll on their driving skills.  Bubba quickly made the rule, in the spirit of safety, "if you hit a sign then you must switch drivers".  They also figured out that there were certain substances of a certain illegal nature that could help them stay awake, maybe.  After several signs went down and a number of china fire drill driver swamps, Bubba was once again in the captain's seat and the firnd was in the passenger seat.  Somewhere about Pheonix Arizona the pair realized that Bob was passed out in the back seat and now hundereds of miles past his final destination of New Mexico.  As any Daytonite would do, the pair pulled over in the middle of the desert and rolled Bubba out in the ditch.  See Bob's system didn't quite handle the gallon or two of George Dickle the same and the pro-drinkers in the front.  Off through the desert they took.

In the very early hours of the morning Bubba is on his 3rd or 4th shift driving, completely intoxicated.  The friend is passed out in the passenger seat, eagrly trying to nap before the next sign goes down.  The friend is suddenly awaken as the truck bounces out through the desert sand and he hears Bubba yelling "get-out I hit him".  Half asleep the friend crawls out of the truck to find Bubba frantically running through the desert with a flash light looking for the person he ran over.  After a few hectic minutes the friend ask Bubba, where is he.  Neither knew.  Bubba says to the friend, I know I hit someone, he was standing straight up and had both his arms in the air.  He had on a green shirt.  The friend goes over to the truck only to find cactus stuck in the grill and between the truck tracks laid an imploded large cactus trunk. 

Yep you guessed it, time to switch drivers. 

Not to worry, next story we will tell all about the gospel singer......... ;D ;D                   

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1194352" timestamp="1331240174"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=96885.msg1194120#msg1194120 date=1331219026]
OK here it is then I'll be out for a few days.BH 11-20-1 vs Dayt  BH 22-18-3 vs Crosby 8)
[/quote]

Thanks!
[/quote]It's going to be 11-21-1 this year! ;D

[quote name="liltex" post="1194120" timestamp="1331219026"]
OK here it is then I'll be out for a few days.BH 11-20-1 vs Dayt  BH 22-18-3 vs Crosby 8)
[/quote]

Bad source liltex, those are not correct for BH/Dayton.  BH leads series.  Lonestar network only goes to 1930.  Here I corrected it:

BH 32 dayton 2 and 1 tie (rain)   

[quote name="liltex" post="1194869" timestamp="1331309115"]
So Gage is 1-1=50% Price had % that good from 72-08 he was 8 wins 9 losses.BH been drinking Lonestar ;D ;D
[/quote]

Thought maybe you were growing a long beard and chopping your truck windshield down after last night........ ;D ;D  How was it?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    mmj0
    Newest Member
    mmj0