Hamburger Depot/SETXsports Weekly High School Preview Show/ TONIGHT Nederland!

The Hamburger Depot/SETXsports Weekly High School Preview Show will air LIVE TONIGHT in Nederland!! Come join Mike Sanchez (AAW), Robert Sells (BMTSoulja) and the rest of the crew at the Hamburger Depot location on Nederland Ave. in Nederland from 6pm-8pm for lot's of food and fun!! We will be reviewing the games from last week, previewing this weeks games, announce our Dirty Dozen rankings, update district standings, look ahead to some playoff scenarios and in our last segment of the show, we will have open discussion where we will answer questions and discuss comments that you the listener provide for us here on this thread. So if you cannot make it out to the Depot, post your questions and comments here on this thread for our discussion segment at the end of our show.

Show starts at 6pm to 8pm, LIVE at Hamburger Depot in Nederland!!

Just click the link provided to listen to the show LIVE!!

Hamburger Depot/SETXsports Weekly HS Preview Show, LIVE TONIGHT here at SETXsports.com!!!

http://www.setxsports.com/index.php/broadcasts/shows/1143-setxsports-show

[quote name="stevenash" post="1176728" timestamp="1329095294"]
[quote author=Dick Vitale link=topic=95870.msg1176724#msg1176724 date=1329094982]
Live from "Hoops Central", Texas!!  ;D...Should be fun! I may need security, though... ::) ::) ;D
[/quote]

To protect you from all the autograph seekers?
[/quote]
Pretty much..I try to keep a low key profile in the community for that reason!  ;)

And I have an idea on how SETXsports and the Depot can make some money tonight as the show will be originating from Nederland, but I have a couple of questions:

1)  Can anyone in Nederland get access to a dunking booth?
2)  Dickie V, do you have a set of swimming trunks?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1176986" timestamp="1329147090"]
And I have an idea on how SETXsports and the Depot can make some money tonight as the show will be originating from Nederland, but I have a couple of questions:

1)  Can anyone in Nederland get access to a dunking booth?
2)  Dickie V, do you have a set of swimming trunks?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]
That would make a fistful of cash!!!  8)

[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=95870.msg1176989#msg1176989 date=1329147226]
I encourage all the Nederland fans (and others too) to come out tonight at the Hamburger Depot in Nederland.

Maybe you will get to meet Dickie V. ;) ;D
[/quote]
I will only sign autographs and take photos from 5:30-6.... ;D ;D

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1176990" timestamp="1329147280"]
What type of team generally does better in the playoffs?  Short, speedy, guard orientated teams (Silsbee), Teams with big and good front lines (LC-M), or teams with an even amount of both accross the board, but not exceeding Silsbee's speed or LC-M's size (Central or Ozen)?
[/quote]Interesting! In 3-a, Silsbee might be able to get by with their guards. LC-M can't make it without some guards. Thats life.

[quote name="PoppaBearstarr" post="1177346" timestamp="1329180525"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=95870.msg1176980#msg date=1329146621]
My favorate: Mushroom swiss burger only onions, Lettuce, and tomato /w Fries!  Woooo!
[/quote]

Dang Robert you got good taste... That's my favorite too...
[/quote]Yes indeed!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83