Nederland is going to win state..

Dickie- If we can get real honest here, my recollection suggests that when some of the Nederland faithful were talking about and enjoying their recent successes, you came on here and said, effectively, that if Boutte was still there, they would not be enjoying their success.  Whether that is true or not, it did nothing for your image.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Dick Vitale" post="1176974" timestamp="1329146281"]
[quote author=EZDawg link=topic=95851.msg1176958#msg1176958 date=1329144741]
[quote author=Dick Vitale link=topic=95851.msg1176914#msg1176914 date=1329139029]
I am sorry you feel that way, however I have never and will never discredit a kid by name...I started this thread initially to prove a point.....and [b]it has been proven[/b]...if you dont praise Nederland and post about how great they are, people such as yourself make it into a "you hate Nederland" issue, when that is CLEARLY not the case..a disgrace? Are you kidding me? It's a message board! I will state my opinion whether YOU agree with it or not...I HAVE said MANY positive things about the Nederland program, but it is obvious those went over your head...Re-read the thread...you just might catch them....enjoy your day. 8)
[/quote]
The only thing that has been 'proven' is that you have an opinion, like everyone else, but [b]you[/b] (and only you) believe your opinion to be superior. I usually stick to the FB forum, but it doesn't take a basketball genius to figure this one out. Regardless of how many times you have given props to Coach English, you turn right back around and slap his players down. That's right. You claim to know him and be his 'friend'. Sorry, don't see any of his other 'friends' on here trying to demoralize his team. You try to be positive about them, then you throw in a[b] but [/b] or [b]however[/b]. You sound like an intelligent guy, so I KNOW you are aware of how powerful those words can be. Don't you find it ironic that so many people are saying the same thing about your posts, yet you continue to defend yourself the same exact way? This has been going on for weeks, then you reach out and slap Coach English AGAIN with this absurd topic?? And don't reply to my comments and defend yourself, bc you have been saying the same things over and over and over and over and over. Oh, sorry! Was that a bit redundant??  ::)
[/quote]
Redundant? what you mean the fact that I have said over and over how good a job Coach E is doing over there? Or the part that they are not THAT good? which one? I have a TON of respect for Coach E, and he knows that I will always tell it like it is...The reason you all FROM Nederland are being so sensitive is probably because you don't like to hear[b] the truth...Or better yet an OPINIONATED truth[/b]...[b]I have said this, and will say it once again...[/b]Those kids play hard, they play smart and are well coached..They are not going to out-talent many teams, but have a great coach that usually gets them through. Thats my take. How is that redundant?
[/quote]
Well, wich is it? THE truth or an OPINIONATED truth?? Can't be both! Oh wait, now you are going to tell us that since it is YOUR opinion, then it IS the truth!  ::) ::) ::) ::) Give us all a flippin' break!
THAT Sir, is considered redundant!  :P You have made your point! Move on to the next subject!! Talk about [s]something[/s] ANYTHING else...

Truth - Nederland has two losses in district, and are tied for first in district 20-4A
Opinionated Truth - They are not a deep or talented team, yet they play hard and are well coached.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW?  I swear its like pulling teeth with some of you.... :o

I know what I know about this game. Most people do not or will not understand where I am coming from because you are not comprehending from a rational standpoint. Its an EMOTIONAL one, because you LOVE your school and town so much.  I have no issue with that...So why do you have issue with an OPINIONATED TRUTH...Do you disagree with it? If you do, its ok..I am not going to tell you how bad a person you are because you don't agree with me! Thats crazy!

[quote name="Dick Vitale" post="1176994" timestamp="1329147750"]
Truth - Nederland has two losses in district, and are tied for first in district 20-4A
Opinionated Truth - They are not a deep or talented team, yet they play hard and are well coached.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW?  I swear its like pulling teeth with some of you.... :o

I know what I know about this game. Most people do not or will not understand where I am coming from because you are not comprehending from a rational standpoint. Its an EMOTIONAL one, because you LOVE your school and town so much.  I have no issue with that...So why do you have issue with an OPINIONATED TRUTH...Do you disagree with it? If you do, its ok..I am not going to tell you how bad a person you are because you don't agree with me! Thats crazy!
[/quote]Makes sense to me ;)

[quote name="vp32" post="1177006" timestamp="1329148656"]
You know the only reason he is doing this is to get attention yall. Just ignore him like a little fly and he will eventually go away.  8)
[/quote]
Don't need the attention....Heck, I dont WANT the attention.  Seems like YOU are having a hard time ignoring me, being that you pop up on every thread I am on...Nor do you honor your bets, I see...Typical.. ;)

[quote name="Dick Vitale" post="1177009" timestamp="1329148806"]
[quote author=vp32 link=topic=95851.msg1177006#msg1177006 date=1329148656]
You know the only reason he is doing this is to get attention yall. Just ignore him like a little fly and he will eventually go away.  8)
[/quote]
Don't need the attention....Heck, I dont WANT the attention.  Seems like YOU are having a hard time ignoring me, being that you pop up on every thread I am on...Nor do you honor your bets, I see...Typical.. ;)
[/quote]
I honor bets with men who deserve it. Not annoying stuck up snobs like yourself who think they know everything and there word is God.

[quote name="team first" post="1177003" timestamp="1329148357"]
100 people in the marching band, 1 out of step, yet it's the other 99 Band members fault.
[/quote]
As it pertains to this....that post made zero sense.

[quote author=vp32 link=topic=95851.msg1177012#msg1177012 date=1329149136]
[quote author=Dick Vitale link=topic=95851.msg1177009#msg1177009 date=1329148806]
[/quote]
[/quote]
I honor bets with men who deserve it. Not annoying stuck up snobs like yourself who think they know everything and there word is God.
[/quote]

Thats ok..A MAN honors his word, no matter WHAT you feel about the other person...Military indeed.. ::)..you can't handle the truth!! (how appropriate)...just be glad it was not monetary... ;)...I was right...again.  As I always am.... ::)..(sarcasm in case you thought I was THAT arrogant)

[quote name="vp32" post="1177012" timestamp="1329149136"]
[quote author=Dick Vitale link=topic=95851.msg1177009#msg1177009 date=1329148806]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]calm down on the namecalling.