Congrats S. Prudhomme

Mr. Prudhomme put on the best performance I have seen by a high school basketball player in a very long time tonight against West Orange.  I think he had about 33 points and 4 or 5 blocked shots, several assists, and either 3 or 4 dunks.  I can only remember one turnover. At one point, he scored 6 points off the press in about 10 seconds.  Couple of colleges were there looking at him and I believe he helped his cause considerably.

[quote name="PoppaBearstarr" post="1174019" timestamp="1328672321"]
Lol... I think he had 3... The dunks were massive..shattered the dunk-o-meter again.... That thing stay in need of repair more than its in service... 8)
[/quote]

And if there was any doubt who the best player in this area is, there is no more.

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="1174093" timestamp="1328675888"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=95666.msg1174090#msg date=1328675750]
Yes, if he didn't have any sweet midranged jumpers, then he can't be a clear cut best yet.  Lol
[/quote]

Oh but he did......all from the baseline as well!!! ;) ;)
[/quote]ok...  If that's the case, then he continues to register high on the dunkometer, he truly is the best then.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1174101" timestamp="1328676581"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=95666.msg1174093#msg date=1328675888]
Yes, if he didn't have any sweet midranged jumpers, then he can't be a clear cut best yet.  Lol
[/quote]

[/quote]ok...  If that's the case, then he continues to register high on the dunkometer, he truly is the best then.
[/quote]

Special note to Soulja-  Last night, Prudhomme stole the ball at half court and there was no defender between him and the basket.  As he made his way toward the goal, I stood up and screamed to NOT dunk it and to pull up for the SMRJ but I guess he didnt hear me.  He went ahead and made a thunderous dunk.  Things turned out ok, though as that dunk failed to ignite a 33-8 WOS run.

[quote name="stevenash" post="1174176" timestamp="1328707752"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=95666.msg1174101#msg1174101 date=1328676581]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=95666.msg1174093#msg date=1328675888]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Special note to Soulja-  Last night, Prudhomme stole the ball at half court and there was no defender between him and the basket.  As he made his way toward the goal, I stood up and screamed to NOT dunk it and to pull up for the SMRJ but I guess he didnt hear me.  He went ahead and made a thunderous dunk.  Things turned out ok, though as that dunk failed to ignite a 33-8 WOS run.
[/quote]It's only a 'sweet' midranged jumper when you have a defender in front of you.  If you have a clear path the basket, lay it up.  That's right, 'LAY' it up.  ;D ;D  Didn't ignite a big run?  :o :o :D :D

My son has been playing with Shawn since Little Dribblers and it has been so awesome watching this guy mature not only as a basketball player but as a person.  I watched last night with total amazement and the Lamar coach was sitting behind me burning up his phone up. Hopefully, he was texting Knight saying we need this guy. At one point he completely took over the game with 8 straight points several dunks that would make Dr. J [b]slightly[/b] envious. Great kid and beyond basketball and I truly believe he will be successful in the real game "Life". Lov me some Shawn.

Guest speechless
[quote]How many Rebounds.....

did he block out or did he just try to out jump people.[/quote]

12 rebounds that he probably got by not blocking out and not playing hard and just out jumping people ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124