Hamburger Depot/SETXsports Weekly High School Preview Show/ TONIGHT 6pm-8pm

The Hamburger Depot/SETXsports Weekly High School Preview Show will air LIVE TONIGHT in downtown Beaumont. Come join Mike Sanchez (AAW), Rob Lietzke (LAZEEK), Robert Sells (BMTSoulja) and the rest of the crew at the Hamburger Depot location at 790 Neches St., downtown Beaumont from 6pm-8pm for lot's of food and fun!! We will be reviewing the games from last week, previewing this weeks games, announce our Dirty Dozen rankings, update district standings and in our last segment of the show, we will have open discussion where we will answer questions and discuss comments that you the listener provide for us here on this thread. So if you cannot make it out to the Depot, post your questions and comments here on this thread for our discussion segment at the end of our show.

Show starts at 6pm to 8pm, LIVE at Hamburger Depot!!

Just click the link provided to listen to the show LIVE!!

Hamburger Depot/SETXsports Weekly HS Preview Show, LIVE TONIGHT here at SETXsports.com!!!

http://www.setxsports.com/index.php/broadcasts/shows/1143-setxsports-show

Some pretty important games to discuss this week.

I think the most important game for Tuesday night is Warren @ Hardin. These two are battling Buna for that 3rd playoff spot. All three are currently tied.

Friday night has Huffman @ Splendora and a win by Huffman could get them in the mix for the playoffs.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1167937" timestamp="1327889980"]

[b]I think the most important game for Tuesday night is Warren @ Hardin[/b]. These two are battling Buna for that 3rd playoff spot. All three are currently tied.

Friday night has Huffman @ Splendora and a win by Huffman could get them in the mix for the playoffs.
[/quote]
WHAT??  :o  I know you don't think we are going for that one, AAW!! Silsbee/HJ 2? GAME OF THE WEEK for sure!! This one has it all...playoff positioning...district championship....bragging rights...revenge factor...can't miss it!  8)

[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=95094.msg1167934#msg1167934 date=1327889426]
[quote author=Dick Vitale link=topic=95094.msg1167926#msg1167926 date=1327887538]
As well as the looming questions about the current state of district 20-4A!  :D
[/quote]

No questions in that district. 

1.  Nederland
2.  Central
3.  Ozen
4.  LCM

Nothing to discuss!!! ;)
[/quote]
There's PLENTY to discuss here....There was a thread on here 10 pages long last week about it! Oh yeah, there is LOTS to discuss about the state of 20-4A!! ;D

[quote name="Dick Vitale" post="1167981" timestamp="1327897856"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=95094.msg1167937#msg1167937 date=1327889980]

[b]I think the most important game for Tuesday night is Warren @ Hardin[/b]. These two are battling Buna for that 3rd playoff spot. All three are currently tied.

[/quote]
WHAT??  :o  I know you don't think we are going for that one, AAW!! Silsbee/HJ 2? GAME OF THE WEEK for sure!! This one has it all...playoff positioning...district championship....bragging rights...revenge factor...can't miss it!  8)

[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=95094.msg1167934#msg1167934 date=1327889426]
[quote author=Dick Vitale link=topic=95094.msg1167926#msg1167926 date=1327887538]
As well as the looming questions about the current state of district 20-4A!  :D
[/quote]

No questions in that district. 

1.  Nederland
2.  Central
3.  Ozen
4.  LCM

Nothing to discuss!!! ;)
[/quote]
There's PLENTY to discuss here....There was a thread on here 10 pages long last week about it! Oh yeah, there is LOTS to discuss about the state of 20-4A!! ;D
[/quote]

In the grand scheme of the playoffs, the Warren @ Hardin game is more important than the Silsbee @ HJ game. Silsbee and HJ will go to the playoffs, where as Warren, Hardin and Buna will battle till the last district game for that last playoff spot behind Kountze and East Chambers. That is a vital game as far as the playoffs are concerned. I would think that winning a game that in that scenario is more important than bragging rights.

There are plenty of good and important games that are taking place this week for the guys to talk about tonight.

And there are some events coming up this week (this little thing called realignment amongst them) that will give the guys plenty to talk about.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1168033" timestamp="1327931629"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=95094.msg1168029#msg1168029 date=1327930993]
Will BMTSoulja1 be at Hamburger Depot tonight?
[/quote]Affirmative.  I'll be there to face the music.  8)
[/quote]

Of course, he will be there. Soulja is an honorable man!

[quote name="bullets13" post="1168191" timestamp="1327949932"]
[quote author=Dick Vitale link=topic=95094.msg1167984#msg1167984 date=1327899324]
I will be there at 5:30 sharp! ;)
[/quote]

okay.  i'll be there closer to six, so feel free to wait for me to buy, or order and i'll throw you a hamilton when i get there :)
[/quote]
It's all about the Hamilton's baby!!!  ;D ;D Mo money, mo problems...  8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124