**#1 HARDIN-JEFFERSON vs #12 HAMSHIRE-FANNETT BROADCAST**/H-J WINS 84-53!

Lazeek

The #5 State Ranked Hardin-Jefferson Hawks travel to Hamshire-Fannett on Friday night to take on the Longhorns in District 21-3A action. The Hawks (30-1, 3-1) come in off of a shorthanded win on Tuesday night over the Bridge City Cardinals on Tuesday night.  HJ is co-ranked #1 with Silsbee in the SETXSPORTS Big School Dirty Dozen poll this week.  Hamshire-Fannett comes in off of a huge comeback victory on Tuesday night 81-74 over WO-S.  The win puts HJ and HF tied for the 2nd place spot in District.  The Horns (19-8, 3-1) are ranked #12 in the SETXSPORTS Big School Dirty Dozen.

Broadcast will start 10 minutes prior to the scheduled tip-off of 7:30.

Join Rob Lietzke and a special guest color guy for the LIVE broadcast right here on the SETXSPORTS Network by clicking on the following link:

http://www.setxsports.com/index.php/broadcasts/live-games/74-hardin-jefferson-basketball/1371-hardin-jefferson-vs-kountze-basketball-fri-7-pm

Hardin-Jefferson Basketball Broadcast Sponsors:

Liberty Golf Cars of Beaumont
Star Graphics
Raquel West Attorney at Law
Mike Roby Insurance
Hamburger Depot
Southwest Building Systems

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1167015" timestamp="1327703042"]
The greatest advice I ever got was when a I heard a coach say, " they put they jocks on just like you do."
[/quote]

Very good quote and very true.  I think the only difference is that after HJ put on their jocks, they went to shoot around while other opponents reported directly to Universal Off Season after adorning theirs.

[quote name="NB-Dawg" post="1167017" timestamp="1327703254"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=94932.msg1167015#msg1167015 date=1327703042]
The greatest advice I ever got was when a I heard a coach say, " they put they jocks on just like you do."
[/quote]
One leg at a time!!
[/quote]There it is! Been awhile. Thanks.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476