*#1 HARDIN-JEFFERSON @ #4 SILSBEE Broadcast*/SILSBEE WINS 59-56!!!!

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="Dick Vitale" post="1162741" timestamp="1326985278"]
I will NOT miss the sequel to this one!!! 8)...I need floor seats please at HJ...thanks in advance.. 8)
[/quote]
Good luck with THAT, Dickie.  I'm not sure that anyone on this forum is that glad to have you back. ;D  Except me, of course, and I have zero pull on Hardin-Jefferson grounds. :(

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1162830" timestamp="1326992114"]
SteveNash, I'm surprised you do think the dunk theory is true. I tell you what, who cares if HJ dunks. All that matters is the final score 56-59. Something tells me HJ won't miss 20 FT's next game. The pressure is all on the Hawks now.
[/quote]

Anyone with the slightest presence of mind understands just how ludicrous the theory is that a Prudhomme dunk somehow enabled Silsbee to go on its large run.  I agree- all that matters is the final score- I am doubtful that the next game will produce these three items combined or, for that matter, produce any of them at all
1.  HJ  shoots 35% from the free throw line
2.  Silsbee shoots 35% from three point range as a team
3.  A Silsbee player hits another 35-40 foot buzzer beater to win
    the game.

I suppose Silsbee could possibly shoot 35% again from three point range but the other two(either singularly or collectively) have the same chance of happening again as you do of getting within 6 or 8 strokes of Sleepy or Lazeek in a golf match.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1162800" timestamp="1326989517"]
I'd advise HJ not to dunk on Silsbee next go around. You know what could happen. Tigers win next game as well 68-62 at HJ. I think Silsbee will be a team playing more [b]lose[/b] and HJ will be very tense.
[/quote]
LOL - Bad, buy another "O." ;D

[quote name="stevenash" post="1162836" timestamp="1326992599"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=94174.msg1162830#msg1162830 date=1326992114]
SteveNash, I'm surprised you do think the dunk theory is true. I tell you what, who cares if HJ dunks. All that matters is the final score 56-59. Something tells me HJ won't miss 20 FT's next game. The pressure is all on the Hawks now.
[/quote]

Anyone with the slightest presence of mind understands just how ludicrous the theory is that a Prudhomme dunk somehow enabled Silsbee to go on its large run.  I agree- all that matters is the final score- I am doubtful that the next game will produce these three items combined or, for that matter, produce any of them at all
1.  HJ  shoots 35% from the free throw line
2.  Silsbee shoots 35% from three point range as a team
3.  A Silsbee player hits another 35-40 foot buzzer beater to win
    the game.

I suppose Silsbee could possibly shoot 35% again from three point range but the other two(either singularly or collectively) have the same chance of happening again as you do of getting within 6 or 8 strokes of Sleepy or Lazeek in a golf match.
[/quote]

Stevenash Im sure if Silsbee had to shoot another 40 footer it wouldnt go in. I can imagine that the next game will be different. HJ just might blow Silsbee out. Maybe Silsbee wins by 16? Ill bet you a Arian Foster signed photo (Authenticated by TriStar) Silsbee wins.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Raza012
    Newest Member
    Raza012