*DALLAS KIMBALL VS. SILSBEE BROADCAST (YMBL)/Kimball wins 87-67

WOSgrad

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1138267" timestamp="1322886797"]
[quote author=proudmom#32 link=topic=92563.msg1138250#msg1138250 date=1322886070]
I see that(lol) All of my post are all in fun,believe it or not.I really think that you make great post!! You seem very knowledgable of the game. I just wish you wouldn't give my [color=maroon][b]TIGERS[size=10pt][/b][/size] [/color] a break!!!
[/quote]If you have a successful winning basketball program from our area, you don't get any breaks from me. ;)
[/quote]I mis spelled wouldn't,I meant to say [b][color=pink]would[/color][/b] you GIVE THEM A BREAK!!!!!!!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="proudmom#32" post="1138273" timestamp="1322887132"]
Before I get too caught up in this TIGERS VS. HAWKS business, many of the kids that play for HJ are near and dear to me, and are really good friends and teamates to my son. I wish both teams a great season. I want all of the kids to do well.I am a big Fan of the KIDS and their progress, and I believe that they are all GREAT. Sooo, with that being said........Give MY TIGERS A BREAK!!!!!
[/quote]I will. But its on in January for the first district game in January between HJ and Silsbee.

[quote name="proudmom#32" post="1138273" timestamp="1322887132"]
Before I get too caught up in this TIGERS VS. HAWKS business, many of the kids that play for HJ are near and dear to me, and are really good friends and teamates to my son. I wish both teams a great season. I want all of the kids to do well.I am a big Fan of the KIDS and their progress, and I believe that they are all GREAT. Sooo, with that being said........Give MY TIGERS A BREAK!!!!!
[/quote]

Finally someone gets it!!!!!  Kudos to you proudmon#32!!!!  But you might should speak to BadSanta about giving the Hawks a break with his bipolar attitude!!!

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="1138286" timestamp="1322887716"]
[quote author=proudmom#32 link=topic=92563.msg1138273#msg1138273 date=1322887132]
[/quote]

Finally someone gets it!!!!!  Kudos to you proudmon#32!!!!  But you might should speak to BadSanta about giving the Hawks a break with his bipolar attitude!!!
[/quote] Will DO!!!!

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="1138286" timestamp="1322887716"]
[quote author=proudmom#32 link=topic=92563.msg1138273#msg1138273 date=1322887132]
[/quote]

[/quote]
OK, if I understand this correctly, I can honestly say that, "[i]the views of BadSanta do not represent those of any of the Silsbee Tiger Fans or any other living person[/i]".  ???

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1138796" timestamp="1322945900"]
Tourney set up with the stronger teams knocking each other out. You want a local in the finals for ticket sales and concessions and just general public interest.
[/quote]
You're right, Ned beat a weak Hightower team who was at the 5A state tourney just a short 9 months ago, then beat Lufkin who is up by 9 at the half over Kimball.  ::)

HJ definately has a size advantage but Prudhomme and Persohn arent that much bigger than the Tigers big men. I believe they are both 6'4 or so.  We have one listed as 6'3 and a couple 6'2.  These teams the last two games have had larger size advantage than HJ. The Tigers will have to play at their best and of they do then we should have enough size to play with them.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami