*DALLAS KIMBALL VS. SILSBEE BROADCAST (YMBL)/Kimball wins 87-67

WOSgrad

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="proudmom#32" post="1137783" timestamp="1322872875"]
Thanks Dove for being such a Tiger hater. I believe the boys played a very agressive game,and YES the Refs were making some terrible calls. We got beat on the outside. They have some exellent shooters on their team. I wasn't very impressed with their inside game to say that they had so much size over Silsbee. All of the boys(tigers) gave an outstanding effort. Kelton,and Dontae's shots wern't dropping like normal, but they still played a great game. This game is a great confidence booster for the Tigers. One thing that I do know......They would have beat the YOU KNOW WHAT outa Ozen, :P :P :P They are still having a hard time beating PAM!!!!!Tiger Nation Haters!!!! Haters are the greatest MOTIVATORS!!!!! :-* :-* :-*
[/quote]Thanks! You're right. A great confidence booster, especially when they play HJ.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1137814" timestamp="1322874973"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=92563.msg1137799#msg1137799 date=1322874149]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=92563.msg1137785#msg1137785 date=1322872910]
Silsbee played very well in this game! Missed several layups and a few fouled out but played Kimball well! No other team in SETX would have played them this well! Even HJ!
[/quote]

You are right.  HJ would have lost by 60
[/quote]

HJ wouldn't have hung with these guys! HJ is too slow
[/quote]And Silsbee was too fast, (for themselves) totally out of control! HJ would have played them better. Their outside shooting, height, and patience would be the difference. (Silsbee don't have that) Not to mention HJ  having the best player on the court (Prudohmme) Just my opinion though.

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="1138248" timestamp="1322885979"]
Mine too Dove........my favorite teams are the HJ HAWKS and whoever is playing Silsbee!!!! ;) ;)
[/quote]That's weird!

I'm a huge fan of Silsbee, UNLESS they are playing my Hawks!  I mean, if we can't win state, I'd want Silsbee to win it, even if it means having to put up with BS's BS. :o

[quote name="FanintheStands" post="1138253" timestamp="1322886234"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=92563.msg1138248#msg1138248 date=1322885979]
Mine too Dove........my favorite teams are the HJ HAWKS and whoever is playing Silsbee!!!! ;) ;)
[/quote]That's weird!

I'm a huge fan of Silsbee, UNLESS they are playing my Hawks!  I mean, if we can't win state, I'd want Silsbee to win it, even if it means having to put up with BS's BS. :o
[/quote]

::) ::) ::)

[quote name="proudmom#32" post="1138257" timestamp="1322886372"]
[color=maroon][size=10pt][b]FEARLESS TIGERS!!!! [/b] [/size] [/color] What tourney is HJ playing in?? Yes just as I thought!!!! [size=8pt][color=red]HIDING HAWKS![/color]!!![/size]
[/quote]

::) ::) ::)

[quote name="hjhawks" post="1138166" timestamp="1322884187"]
Heard from a Lamar trainer that there was a fight between the two teams in the hall after the game.... any truth to this
[/quote]
If there was a fight it would be a suprise to me as both teams left on opposite sides of th court. The Tiger players and coaches came back out afterwards and watched some of the following game.  The players were moving freely throughout the stands and then left with the coaches.  If there had been a fight,  I am sure the players would have all been in one area right next to the coaches.

[quote name="proudmom#32" post="1138250" timestamp="1322886070"]
I see that(lol) All of my post are all in fun,believe it or not.I really think that you make great post!! You seem very knowledgable of the game. I just wish you wouldn't give my [color=maroon][b]TIGERS[size=10pt][/b][/size] [/color] a break!!!
[/quote]If you have a successful winning basketball program from our area, you don't get any breaks from me. ;)

Before I get too caught up in this TIGERS VS. HAWKS business, many of the kids that play for HJ are near and dear to me, and are really good friends and teamates to my son. I wish both teams a great season. I want all of the kids to do well.I am a big Fan of the KIDS and their progress, and I believe that they are all GREAT. Sooo, with that being said........Give MY TIGERS A BREAK!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami