New Orleans Perry Walker vs PN-G, 10:30 AM
Central vs West Orange-Stark, 12 PM
Memorial vs #22 Ozen, 1:30 PM

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems like Silsbee will never get any credit at all if they do beat Kimball then people will say it was a fluke they need these games for experience if they do loose I would rather them loose to Kimball than a lesser opponent they played a Galveston ball team pretty close last year when g ball coach Silsbee did not belong on the court with them . Silsbee got into this tournament for these types of game win or loose this will help them.

[quote name="LCMBIGFan" post="1137030" timestamp="1322824967"]
I wonder how the brackets were made.  All the top state ranked teams were in the top brackets and local schools except for one are in the bottom.
[/quote]Yes, we got Hightower featuring #23 Mr. House right off the bat.  But hey, you have to play teams like this at one point or another.  This only can make you better, IMO. 

[quote name="Ochocinco" post="1137007" timestamp="1322804536"]
All 3 Bmt schools lost today. Memorial lost to LCM! I witnessed  alot of local unhappy fans and coach bashing.
[/quote]

Hope you weren't sitting by me because I was doing some coach bashing but I did it quietly lol....I just don't see how you had a team that was taking care of business without the football players but as soon as football season is over with you scrub the ones that have worked hard for you and the football players are back on the court full-time. I'm not taking anything away from the football players but give them more than 2 days to adjust. I think our football players did well on the court but a wise coach knows to not have all of them on the court at the same time at this point. IMO

[quote name="sleepy" post="1137108" timestamp="1322836247"]
I love you guys questioning this coaching staff.  It is truly comical!!!!

Bluedove........you are clearly knowledgeable about the game but as many times as HJ has made you eat your words you would think you might quit questioning them.
[/quote] I do give praise to the HJ coaching staff. I see what they're working with and obviously they do a great job ;D

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1137143" timestamp="1322838179"]
Again, why is all of this wah-wah and yanh-yanh going in [SIZE=20pt]MY UPDATE THREAD!?
[/quote]

EXACTLY!!!

Back to the real purpose of this thread.

2nd day coverage has started.

Consolation bracket play:

end of 1st

Fort Bend Ridge Point    9
Beaumont West Brook    9

Former Texas A&M, Houston Texan and Dallas Cowboy cornerback Aaron Glenn in the house!

Aaron is watching his son Aaron Glenn Jr. play for Ridge Point. His son is a very good player, leading his team to an apparent victory over West Brook.

2:54 left in game

Ridge Point      40
West Brook      31

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1137196" timestamp="1322841475"]
Former Texas A&M, Houston Texan and Dallas Cowboy cornerback Aaron Glenn in the house!

Aaron is watching his son Aaron Glenn Jr. play for Ridge Point. His son is a very good player, leading his team to an apparent victory over West Brook.

Ridge Point      40
West Brook      31
[/quote]And he plays for the Houston Hoops  ;)

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1137211" timestamp="1322842112"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=92535.msg1137196#msg1137196 date=1322841475]

Ridge Point      40
West Brook      31
[/quote]And he plays for the Houston Hoops  ;)
[/quote]

Houston Hoops is weak, and you know it!  ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder