21-3A Predictions

Guest Cardinal12

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest OHS_1994

HJ wont even beat OF both times and OF will be starting 4 freshman this year (which are studs). Orangefield will be young young this year with the only All district pick returning will be the sophmore Peevey who was first team all district as a freshman. But after watching all of these teams play last year and seeing silsbee and Jasper last year in the Jasper Tourny, I will say

1-Silsbee-behind the pitching of the 6'5 letfy (who is only a Soph)

Tied for second by spliting distict wins-Jasper-Senior, Seniors, Seniors

BC- Kacey Jackson is a beast, and Stringer will pull

out one win agianst Jasper.

4. Orangefield-Young but these kids can play and the Peevey kid

pitches like a senior

5. Hj-Not enough pitching but good bats especially with the Spanky kid

6. HF- a young team that plays hard

7. Kville- young and up and comming team

8.WOS- wow talk about drop off this year

HJ is a good hitting team, but there pitching isn't the best. They should be competitive, but winning state would require getting in the playoffs first. Which they have a chance at, but have to find some pitching or they will be watching Silsbee, BC, and Jasper from the stands. It should be a good district...one of the toughest to win.

hey dave i know you didnt say that bc sucks right?? i dont know if you realize that going to state two years in a row..constantly reloading, beating the best teams in the area/state, sending kids year after year to d1 programs, not losing a district game in 6 years (which includes beating the crap out of h-j repeatedly) qualifies you as a good team.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder