Nederland vs. Goose Creek Memorial - Part II Predictions

GoDogs27

Well, it looks like GCM are the clear favorites if you follow this thread...don't see how the Dogs can compete...seriously, how do you figure on GCM being clearly superior when they are 4-6 and Nederland is 9-1 and beat them by 18 earlier in the year and completely manhandled them in a scrimmage before that...I know things have changed since then, but to think that GCM is clearly the better team seems a bit dillusional to me

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Razor" post="1108375" timestamp="1320715362"]
Well, it looks like GCM are the clear favorites if you follow this thread...don't see how the Dogs can compete...seriously, how do you figure on GCM being clearly superior when they are 4-6 and Nederland is 9-1 and beat them by 18 earlier in the year and completely manhandled them in a scrimmage before that...I know things have changed since then, but to [b]think[/b] that GCM is clearly the better team seems a bit dillusional to me
[/quote]

I think, therefore I am ;D

[quote name="ColdHardTRUTH" post="1108349" timestamp="1320714504"]
Nederland gets crushed. The ONLY thing they have going is a decent sized defensive line...gonna take more [b]then[/b] that to win playoff football.

GCM by 28.

Nite nite nerdland.
[/quote]
And the ONLY thing going for you is the lack of education. "Then" should be replaced by "than".

[quote name="bigdog" post="1107247" timestamp="1320624576"]
The D will have to wake up, the last three games they have been sleepwalking.  If they can't get back to the intensity that they had the first 4 or 5 games, Ned might be sitting at home in the first or second round.
[/quote] Glad someone else has noticed this besides me. Need to have Brett Brown back at MLB with Woods and move Stampley back to end and have Carr on the opposite side.

Well it seems like GCMPATS knows more about the German language than he does about High school football, but he is entertaining I just wonder if he will be entertaining us Saturday morning? One question from GCMPATS just how much history do you guys have in the playoffs?

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="Knoddy1" post="1109011" timestamp="1320775523"]
Well it seems like GCMPATS knows more about the German language than he does about High school football, but he is entertaining I just wonder if he will be entertaining us Saturday morning? One question from GCMPATS just how much history do you guys have in the playoffs?
[/quote]

1 game so far back in 2009. Lost to Central by a TD.

I'm not real smart about these type so of things. Does a lack of "history" matter? Do we have to give points to the team with more playoff experience? Man. I might be in over my head on this one. You Nederland boys know a lot about football.

[quote name="GCMPats" post="1109024" timestamp="1320776442"]
[quote author=Knoddy1 link=topic=90997.msg1109011#msg1109011 date=1320775523]
[/quote]

1 game so far back in 2009. Lost to Central by a TD.

I'm not real smart about these type so of things. Does a lack of "history" matter? Do we have to give points to the team with more playoff experience? Man. I might be in over my head on this one. You Nederland boys know a lot about football.
[/quote]

It's funny you can hit any thread about the 20-4A folks and they are always living in the past. Heck on the Ozen thread i got guys talking about how a SFA (School combined with PAM) team that beat us in the 80's is why we are going to lose to Ozen ;D

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="vidor96pirates" post="1109083" timestamp="1320779449"]
GCM 7
Nederland 35

Hope and dream all you want.....Part 2 same outcome... A GCM loss.  :)
[/quote]

"Hope and Dream"? This ain't Obama's re-election thread.

We're talkin' 'bout football! GCM is not working this week on "hoping and dreaming". They are getting ready to Slobber Knock Nederland.

I'm thinking this is more like "The Godfather". Part II was so much better than the original.

[quote name="GCMPats" post="1109100" timestamp="1320779864"]
[quote author=vidor96pirates link=topic=90997.msg1109083#msg1109083 date=1320779449]
GCM 7
Nederland 35

Hope and dream all you want.....Part 2 same outcome... A GCM loss.  :)
[/quote]

"Hope and Dream"? This ain't Obama's re-election thread.

We're talkin' 'bout football! GCM is not working this week on "hoping and dreaming". They are getting ready to Slobber Knock Nederland.

I'm thinking this is more like "The Godfather". Part II was so much better than the original.
[/quote]

Hey PAT's make them an offer they can't refuse.......... ;D ;D ;D 

[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="1107733" timestamp="1320684065"]
I have a not so bold prediction......................  NEDERLAND by however many they want
[/quote]

No way. I still can't believe all the idiots on here.

GCM by 10 at the very least.

Nederland has a good defensive line and that about it. They do nothing much else very well. You can't go far in playoff football with a strong defensive line only. Face it, they don't throw the ball well, they don't run it the greatest, they don't have outstanding pass defense...they can stop you from running between the tackles and thats all.

It's funny how you can tell on here who really deep down pulls for who. I have no strings attached and call it like i see it... and Jackhammer you are a numbskull or a nederland wanna be.

The Cold Hard TRUTH baby.

[quote name="ColdHardTRUTH" post="1109367" timestamp="1320792065"]
[quote author=Jackthehammer link=topic=90997.msg1107733#msg1107733 date=1320684065]
I have a not so bold prediction......................  NEDERLAND by however many they want
[/quote]

No way. I still can't believe all the idiots on here.

GCM by 10 at the very least.

Nederland has a good defensive line and that about it. They do nothing much else very well. You can't go far in playoff football with a strong defensive line only. Face it, they don't throw the ball well,
they don't run it the greatest, they don't have outstanding pass defense...they can stop you from running between the tackles and thats all.

It's funny how you can tell on here who really deep down pulls for who. I have no strings attached and call it like i see it... and Jackhammer you are a numbskull or a nederland wanna be.

The Cold Hard TRUTH baby.
[/quote]

You can't go undefeated in district 20-4A with only a defensive line. You are wrong for the second time.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder