LIVINGSTON VS. VIDOR/ Vidor wins!!

WOSgrad

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Collins had picked up a first down but a block below the waist moved the ball back to around the 30.  Collins was injured on the play and the backup QB came in and threw the ball to the endzone and Vidor intercepted the ball at the goal line. and brought it out to about the 20 and took a knee.

Well Ozen, the Pirates did their part.  Now it's up to you to do your part.

[quote name="Curelover32" post="1105274" timestamp="1320463529"]
Curious why Pirates didn't just take a knee and end the game on the Lions 8???  It sounded like they had 1st down with 1:58 to play and Lions had no timeouts.
[/quote]

We'll never know but I believe Montana was amped up, saw an opening and took it to the endzone. Pirate defense wasn't gonna let Livingston in the endzone anyway.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    praise086
    Newest Member
    praise086

• You ever read a dictionary? Words can have multiple meanings depending on context. They can be nouns, verbs, or adjectives depending on how they’re used. Believe what you will. We all do that, anyway.
    • I don't believe in changing the definition of a word because a group does not like it. That makes me laugh honestly.....especially the "code word" comments.....because I'm white as they come (although I have A LOT of cajun blood)....and no one, not one person has gave me the "code word" handbook of racist phrases and words. I had no idea that when a person uses the OK hand gesture (and I grew up on the little rascals) it was racist until a black person posted about it.......common sense would be that white people signally to other white people would both know what the gesture means, not the people excluded.....
    • Where did I say semi-white? I said not white as rice, meaning I have a more Mediterranean skin tone as my paternal Grandfather was an immigrant. Greek. Supposedly a little Cherokee in there too. What you want to call me now?
    • I already have. Are you talking about a case that was dismissed?
    • Let’s see….that sounds like a euphemism for N-Lover. I’ve been called that too. You ARE a racist!
  • Topics