Betrayed

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Ochocinco" post="1106010" timestamp="1320516811"]
Png G 40 - Bmt G 35,  What a Game.
[/quote]
One of the best all around efforts by a team I have seen this year.  #11 for Bmt G is a Man Child and he is only 7.  Congrats to PNG G and good luck next week in the Superbowl.

Lamar you have every right to get on here and talk a little!

Ocho you guys from Lum and BMT have been on this forum all season talking smack about how great you all were and no other team could hang! Mean while PNG and WOS sat back and focused on getting to the Super Bowl! Not reading their Blackberrys and IPhones while at practice :)

The games could go either way?? Lol well they both went one way and you S&$t talkers will be serving links and drinks while our teams play in the Big Show!! Good luck starting off your Little Dribbler season!!

[quote name="Ochocinco" post="1106076" timestamp="1320522376"]
I agree. Good luck. I must admit the stacked, and older teams won today  ;)
[/quote]
WOW what a come back Ocho!!  The real Chad Ocho would be upset with that one.  How about well coached and very discipline teams won today.  I knew the squat offense wouldn't last against quality teams as well as the one man show.

WOW OCHO!  As the ESPN Sunday crew would say.....COME ON MAN!!!!  Man up and call it like it is....doesnt matter the age nor what you say is stacked?  All four teams today were the best four teams!  NOW the BEST two teams will play next Saturday....Thats how they do it from the ages of 7-8 up to the pros....ONE team will be the champion and that team will earn that right!

[quote name="Lamar1996" post="1106053" timestamp="1320519709"]
[quote author=Ochocinco link=topic=90683.msg1106023#msg1106023 date=1320517646]
Congratulations to Wos and PNG G. Should be a great Superbowl
[/quote]
What division did these two teams play in?  Oh yeah that's right..... ;). Good luck next week to both teams you both deserve it.
[/quote]

I'm confused. So, PNG won by [color=blue]5[/color] points in a great game, & it's because of the division they were in? I have a LOT to learn about football, I guess...

That comment was made because all season png and WOS have had to hear others on this forum say their division was weak. I wouldn't say a division with png-g, WOS, port Arthur, and lumberton red was real weak!!  So it's a little smack right back at those who underestimated these two teams!! You'll catch on

Congrats PNG - G! you represented PNG well today. I do have to say, that was the best pee wee game or any age level as far as that goes that Ive seen in a long time. #11 has got to be the best football player age for age that STJFL has to offer. And what hurts is we will have to play him again next year! PNG - G has some exceptional players but I have to say the absolute best offensive line BAR NONE in Pee Wee Football, you dominate the line you WIN! 22, and 20 are great and running behind that line they are unstoppable. I only know of one time all season that they have turned the ball over on downs......... Good luck boys and bring one home! Oh by the way Two PNG teams in the bowl pretty nice.....

Guest DawgsOfGold
It was a GREAT game today!!  I appreciate all the comments on #11,  I'm his mom, but we are not a one man team, we have 17 other kids who played hard all year long. Congrats PNG - Grey

[quote name="CF22" post="1106173" timestamp="1320527357"]
Congrats PNG - G! you represented PNG well today. I do have to say, that was the best pee wee game or any age level as far as that goes that Ive seen in a long time. #11 has got to be the best football player age for age that STJFL has to offer. And what hurts is we will have to play him again next year! PNG - G has some exceptional players but I have to say the absolute best offensive line BAR NONE in Pee Wee Football, you dominate the line you WIN! 22, and 20 are great and running behind that line they are unstoppable. I only know of one time all season that they have turned the ball over on downs......... Good luck boys and bring one home! Oh by the way Two PNG teams in the bowl pretty nice.....
[/quote]Yea buddy, that offensive line is solid.

That Port Neches beaumont game was awsome poor descion making and play callin on bmts offcoordinator its no way you dont score t ogo up 42 34 ur offense  was so demensional any fool who watched foot bsll could have stopped u on the last play your offensive cooridator needs a coaches clinic ......lol but overall great game

I agree :D :D ;D. They should've scored from 70 yds away, under 1 min left to play with no timeouts. Yea, What were they thinking?? They got it inside the 20, time just ran out.  Oh, but not let's forget PA, you only scored 12 against them with handpicked "stacked" players,  Wos scored ZERO. Congrats Png G, and Bmt G coaches, you should've scored under those circumstances

Guest DawgsOfGold
[quote name="DJ4RM P.A." post="1106911" timestamp="1320600366"]
That Port Neches beaumont game was awsome poor descion making and play callin on bmts offcoordinator its no way you dont score t ogo up 42 34 ur offense  was so demensional any fool who watched foot bsll could have stopped u on the last play your offensive cooridator needs a coaches clinic ......lol but overall great game
[/quote]We ran 4 plays with not much time left. 1st play was a reverse to #23 who almost scored. Got tackled inside the 20. 2nd play was an offtackle play with #11 to set up the 3rd play. The 3rd play was a pass from the same look as play #2. Pass and play was there but we didn't make the play. K, now with 12 seconds left, 16 yds out. On the last play # 11 was told to bring it the other way if they stacked on play side.Naked Bootleg was there, kid held on to #11 shoe for dear life. PNG made the plays when needed too. Bmt just ran out of time and gas at the end. My advice to you and P.A. is for you to attend a clinic so you can follow rules and become elgible next year. Don't worry about Bmt, lots of these players will be back.

Guest DawgsOfGold
[quote name="DJ4RM P.A." post="1106911" timestamp="1320600366"]
That Port Neches beaumont game was awsome poor descion making and play callin on bmts offcoordinator its no way you dont score t ogo up 42 34 ur offense  was so demensional any fool who watched foot bsll could have stopped  u on the last play your offensive cooridator needs a coaches clinic ......lol but overall great game
[/quote]In the playoffs, every team has film on each other and knows each other tendencies. Get elgible and make the playoffs then you will know that. We knew Png G plays and what they wanted to do. Like I said, Png G is a great team with no weaknesses. They punished us in the trenches. We are a young team without much size and depth. Alot of our weaknesses this year will be our strength next year. Hopefully ya'll become elgible and we can play each other because I like our chances  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    catherine
    Newest Member
    catherine