***SETXsports HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RANKINGS - WEEK 9***

WOSgrad

[quote name="BH 89-2" post="1099449" timestamp="1319936024"]
OK is Coldsprings finally going to move up that ladder this week?  Question is, will PAM drop below BH and Coldspring???????  I bet NOT, knowing this poll.
[/quote]

I kept Memorial at #1.  A last second loss to a very good La Porte team is nothing to hold their heads about, and shouldn't drop them in the rankings IMO.  Also I think they would beat the other 2 unbeaten teams head to head.

If that's gonna be the way it is then Lawd this poll stinks to high heaven.You're tellin me Pam won't drop for the LP loss???Then you drop Dayton on a 1 point win over Elkins and drop them again on a last min loss to a now 10-0 ranked Angleton.I can clearly see favorites in the general bmt.area rank above all others >:( ::) ::) ::)

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1100072" timestamp="1320010878"]
Coldspring is my new #1.  Barbers Hill my new #2.
[/quote]

I guess it takes a Rice Graduate to finally see te light.  Can't argue with that poll. 

Go get-m Liltex......... ;D ;D ;D  I was waiting on someone to mention the Sterling/LaPorte/Lee comparison.  What did BH beat Lee by again??????  ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="BH 89-2" post="1100697" timestamp="1320081043"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=90396.msg1100072#msg1100072 date=1320010878]
[/quote]

I guess it takes a Rice Graduate to finally see te light.  Can't argue with that poll. 

Go get-m Liltex......... ;D ;D ;D  I was waiting on someone to mention the Sterling/LaPorte/Lee comparison.  What did BH beat Lee by again??????  ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

I'm not a Rice grad.  My undergraduate is from Lamar and my graduate from University of Houston.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1100746" timestamp="1320083199"]
[quote author=BH 89-2 link=topic=90396.msg1100697#msg1100697 date=1320081043]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=90396.msg1100072#msg1100072 date=1320010878]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I'm not a Rice grad.  My undergraduate is from Lamar and my graduate from University of Houston.
[/quote]

Seems as though Jody is confusing you with that "pompous a**".    ;) ;D ;D ;D

Question for Gabe who's said he thought Ned was the #2 team in his opinion.Now Ned has been a great team I've said it all yr.they have not throttled anybody pretty good.They've been in 5 nailbiter games losing 1 by 3-winning 4 by 3 pts.No way Ned ranked over BH because the kids have earned it-not because of a few posters comments.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1101160" timestamp="1320109632"]
I would have it : coldspring-1

Memorial-2

Nederland-2

BH-4

Tie between Ned and PAM
[/quote]
If i was a pollster i would put the same thing. PNG and Vidor right behind BH.

If Nederland is ahead of BH then it is clear evidence that this poll is biased towards the gt. There are reasonable arguments for why coldspring should be ahead of Pam and why Pam should be ahead of cs. Now there are no arguments as to why Ned should be ahead of BH. BH is undefeated and BEAT Ned. How can you justify putting them ahead of BH?

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="1101407" timestamp="1320157536"]
If Nederland is ahead of BH then it is clear evidence that this poll is biased towards the gt. There are reasonable arguments for why coldspring should be ahead of Pam and why Pam should be ahead of cs. Now there are no arguments as to why Ned should be ahead of BH. BH is undefeated and BEAT Ned. How can you justify putting them ahead of BH?
[/quote]

Trust me, you don't have anything to worry about. ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami