BEAUMONT WEST BROOK VS. PORT ARTHUR MEMORIAL BROADCAST/PAM WINS 32-27!!

WOSgrad

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1090619" timestamp="1319263669"]
[quote author=WB1993 link=topic=90167.msg1090617#msg1090617 date=1319263474]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=90167.msg1090606#msg1090606 date=1319262336]
What happened after the game??
[/quote]
6 West Brook boys got jumped by some "jack-wads" in the parking lot. Everyone's will be fine but one was my brother so yes I'm taking this personally
[/quote]I wish we had cameras. No use for that mess. Smh. Typical. Hope he's ok man.
[/quote]
He's fine, just saw him and a little banged up but nothing bad.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="LP0175" post="1090625" timestamp="1319264235"]
Pam, I hope you are ready for horrible and most-unmankind (yes, I said that word) things done to you? DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP!!! ;D ;)
[/quote]

Man plz, we're bout to spay you pups. Then turn around and "Micheal Vick" ya!

[quote name="ThaGhost (aka CURSE BEATER)" post="1090635" timestamp="1319266390"]
[quote author=LP0175 link=topic=90167.msg1090625#msg1090625 date=1319264235]
Pam, I hope you are ready for horrible and most-unmankind (yes, I said that word) things done to you? DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP!!! ;D ;)
[/quote]

[i][/i][b]Man plz, we're bout to spay and you pups. Then titen around and "Micheal Vick" ya![/b]
[/quote]

LOL LOL ;D ;D

[quote name="WB1993" post="1090617" timestamp="1319263474"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=90167.msg1090606#msg1090606 date=1319262336]
What happened after the game??
[/quote]
6 West Brook boys got jumped by some "jack-wads" in the parking lot. Everyone's will be fine but one was my brother so yes I'm taking this personally
[/quote]
Sorry to hear bout your brother and his friends.....  Those ''jack-wards'' don't represent how alot of us in P.A feel.

That's so sad let them clowns come to htown with dat crap they goin their but,to jail they need more police at them games I was walkin to my car last night n seen a couple of dem walkin arround up to no good just sad not all pa folks r like dat folks

On the mugging--I cant blame the Titan fans--like I said, one group was quite friendly.  But I did mention something to my wife about the security.  Most of the police i saw were grouped together---often around the concession stand munching on food and drinks.  In the parking lot there would be two cars parked with windows down and chatting.  My comment was--these guys get paid well to eat, sit, chat, and watch a game.  I'd bet this happens lots of places.  Easy to forget that the badge is to serve and protect espcially while off regular duty.

That game should've been that close.  3rd quarter, PAM came out in bump and run and WB couldn't do anything.  The minute they played off, they made Stump into Brady and Daddy Stump into Bellacheck(sp).  I figure WB passed for 300+ and PAM ran for 400.  And what da bleep is Bluett doing playing a 3 technique????

I see PA is still PA. Lot of worthless people come to those games. The people wh jump the Beaumont kid will have it coming back to them. They will be in jail soon enough. They are more than likely from disadvantage backgrounds and blame that crap on their behavior. Memorial will be one and done in 5A playoffs.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1090747" timestamp="1319290549"]
I see PA is still PA. Lot of worthless people come to those games. The people wh jump the Beaumont kid will have it coming back to them. They will be in jail soon enough. They are more than likely from disadvantage backgrounds and blame that crap on their behavior. Memorial will be one and done in 5A playoffs.
[/quote]what a foolish thing to say.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1090747" timestamp="1319290549"]
[/quote]the foolish behavior in the parking lot, had nothing to do with the athletes on the field

[quote name="sfa87" post="1090710" timestamp="1319287318"]
@82 yes sir that's a coward move one of my boys told me he saw it just pitiful I think he took it to heart his son was gettin dem licks put on him
[/quote]

Funny, I watched the replay of the game last night on TV and they showed a close up of Stump shaking hands with Harrison after the game. ::)

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="1090752" timestamp="1319290727"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=90167.msg1090747#msg1090747 date=1319290549]
[/quote]what a foolish thing to say.
[/quote]how s that bruh? It's the truth! Worthless! I use o go to alot of games back in the 90's and over the last few years. Some of those fans or worthless! Always looking for a fight!

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1090841" timestamp="1319295301"]
[quote author=sfa87 link=topic=90167.msg1090710#msg1090710 date=1319287318]
@82 yes sir that's a coward move one of my boys told me he saw it just pitiful I think he took it to heart his son was gettin dem licks put on him
[/quote]

Funny, I watched the replay of the game last night on TV and they showed a close up of Stump shaking hands with Harrison after the game. ::) If so is possible to post a pic of  them shaking hands?
[/quote]

@badsanta not all people from pa are bad man, if i do anything stupid like that bro i lose everything i work for Harris County with kids and Beaumont is just as bad as pa, those kids are off the chain too but its very sad that those clowns did dat and for no reason, like i said their need to be more policeman at them games and like i said let them bring their behinds to houston and were we playing at next week u got laporte, pasadena and all those authorities out their, let em act a fool and see what happens on the football side bad santa, we will not b one and bbq bro not this year we are gonna make some if we can make it too the regional final ill b happy anything else iwont b

I remember in the early 90's when it was just WB and Central in Beaumont, after basketball games at the montagne there were several shootings. It happens at other schools besides PA. There's only so many officer's they will hire to work football games. Can't be everywhere. Next time you see some thugs walking around you after a game, pick one out and knock him out like on the movie "Friday". The rest will scatter. ;D

First of all we are grown in this forum must of us that is. I know that was a senseless act, but if we just turn the tv on, and look we will see senseless acts daily in the triangle, state US , and the world. It's just the world we live in now. Yes, we wish that we could go back to the days of the 80's and 90's when  parents raised kids. That is not the case now kids are raising themseleves now. These streets of PA are about as ruthless as all the meth labs that keep popping up in the  Golden Trianlge. In the same sense you are narrow minded just to think that these acts happen only in PA then you as a adult and parent is foolish. I've been to games all through out the area and security needs to be in force more and more at these games all over. Please accept my apologize for that coward and random act of violance
@badsanta I've been to Silsbee games and at the Hill going up to the stadium 5 kids push and attack 2 Jasper fan in the grass close by the trees. Forget what year but Jeremy Johnson was a Jr. this year. ( After Hurricane Ike))
Of course there where zero police cause they where doing traffic control.

I say this to say don't judge us as a whole because a slew of cowards looked at last night as a way to take others hard working possession.