BEAUMONT WEST BROOK VS. PORT ARTHUR MEMORIAL BROADCAST/PAM WINS 32-27!!

WOSgrad

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="puddin tane" post="1091383" timestamp="1319332047"]
y'all are talking bout the violence at PAM, Ozen, central, gal...whats the common denominator?

just saying......the truth is the truth
[/quote]

No what is it? I understand that you are mad about what happen to all the WB students last night but I remember going to WBrook games with my lettermen jack on only to be chased up Dowlan and into a corner store where we had to call the police to make it up out of there. Yes the battle was about 4 of us to 20 of them. Needless to say more kids wanted to act hard cause the numbers where in there fav. So to say thugs and idiots just live in PA is once again narrow minded and stupid. Begining in 1998 and ending in 2002 for 4 years straight there was a suicide death at Kelly High School. So there is bad company any where you go in any race and creed. 

I agree pooh, bad kids everywhere!! Does anyone report on the bad stuff that happens outside of cowboy stadium? It's in the hood! No because that stuff is not associated with the game! And just because some idiots from PA did some bad stuff, don't make PA bad! It makes those idiots bad!! Congrats PA on the win last night! Y'all will go as far as your Def will let you!!!

[quote name="EX-Ceauxch" post="1091592" timestamp="1319338470"]
I agree pooh, bad kids everywhere!! Does anyone report on the bad stuff that happens outside of cowboy stadium? It's in the hood! No because that stuff is not associated with the game! And just because some idiots from PA did some bad stuff, don't make PA bad! It makes those idiots bad!! Congrats PA on the win last night! Y'all will go as far as your Def will let you!!!
[/quote]I totally agree

[quote name="LE SARGE REY (Oui-Oui)" post="1091532" timestamp="1319336347"]
[quote author=WeedBegone link=topic=90167.msg1091527#msg1091527 date=1319336204]
To the persons comment a few pages earlier about meth labs in the Golden Triangle.  That is not true---most of our meth is imported from Hardin and Jasper counties.
[/quote]
8)
[/quote]

LOL I stand corrected