Biggest whiners of 20-4A

Guest KHS 89

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="1085622" timestamp="1318816739"]
PNG posters see a poll with PNG in it., They vote automatically for themselves regardless of content.  Winning a poll is even a big victory for them. 

Best uniforms  ---PNG
Best rest rooms---PNG
Wildest women----PNG
They cant help it.
[/quote]

Hahahahahahahahaha........ ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I do think it's crap that we aren't winning this poll by a bigger margin....

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1085714" timestamp="1318822826"]
Your just proving our point Bama kid. PNG always has to have the last word and they always gotta come back with something. We're just gonna let our score talk for us  8)
[/quote]

I don't know. I mean, y'all are playing at the Reservation this year. We've got an artificial field, and Vidor folks prefer real grass, remember? ;) ;D

[quote author=robanadana link=topic=89963.msg1085715#msg1085715 date=1318822938]
[quote author=PN-G bamakid link=topic=89963.msg1085713#msg1085713 date=1318822513]
[quote author=robanadana link=topic=89963.msg1085670#msg1085670 date=1318819336]
Purple is the color of a bruise.....
[/quote]

Something Vidor knows very well. ;D
[/quote]

Yeah, we do!! Except we're administering them this year....
[/quote]

I've got to hand it to Vidor - they've far exceeded expectations this year. I was shocked when the Pirates pulled off the win against Texas High - that game had me rethinking playoff predictions, and it looks like I was right to reconsider.

With that said, I wouldn't be counting unhatched chickens just yet. You've had unexpected success so far this year. That's great for your community, your program and your team. That doesn't mean you're going to win out. You still have Livingston and PN-G to face. Like it or not, there's no clear winner in the PN-G/Vidor game (even as a hardcore PN-G fan, I think it's a toss-up) and the Lions are heavily favored in the Livingston/Vidor game.

Good luck to Vidor in Weeks 8 and 10 and may the best team win in Week 9. Also, you guys have my deepest sympathies regarding the loss of Matt Thomas.

Scalp 'em.

[quote name="Willbeat23" post="1085723" timestamp="1318823626"]
[quote author=Scalp'em link=topic=89963.msg1085720#msg1085720 date=1318823352]
Explain what ya'll call whinning? Just curious because I think every school is represented on this board and they all whine. PNG, huh, we are the biggest in most cases, but whinners have to go to Vidor, Lumberton, Nederland, Livingston, LCM, Central, and Ozen. We don't whine at PNG, we just QUESTION!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D
[/quote]
Stop Whinning!!

DEFENDING IS NOT WHINNING. Now you can't accuse me of it....I yelled.

[/quote]

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="1085622" timestamp="1318816739"]
PNG posters see a poll with PNG in it., They vote automatically for themselves regardless of content.  Winning a poll is even a big victory for them. 

Best uniforms  ---PNG
Best rest rooms---PNG
Wildest women----PNG
They cant help it. 
[/quote]

:D  ;D

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1085790" timestamp="1318851432"]
I've picked in t he poll, but I decline to let anyone know who I picked.  ;D ;D
[/quote]
Come on Soulja, that's sorry, you need to tell us who you voted for, you don't ever say, you know you want to say, but that's not right, and if you did say, I'm sure you would say PNG, because your a PNG hater, just like everyone on here, and you are a cool cat.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Hang on, am I whinning? Just trying to get them votes up :'( :'( :'( :'( ;D 8)

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="1085842" timestamp="1318859550"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=89963.msg1085790#msg1085790 date=1318851432]
I've picked in t he poll, but I decline to let anyone know who I picked.  ;D ;D
[/quote]
Come on Soulja, that's sorry, you need to tell us who you voted for, you don't ever say, you know you want to say, but that's not right, and if you did say, I'm sure you would say PNG, because your a PNG hater, just like everyone on here, and you are a cool cat.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Hang on, am I whinning? Just trying to get them votes up :'( :'( :'( :'( ;D 8)
[/quote]You're not going to bait me in, no matter how tempting...  So I'll say...  NO COMMENT.  ;) ;) ;D ;D

That"s funny

[quote name="Willbeat23" post="1085584" timestamp="1318814279"]
[quote author=PNGFan link=topic=89963.msg1085579#msg1085579 date=1318813874]
[quote author=Willbeat23 link=topic=89963.msg1085568#msg1085568 date=1318813228]
PNG offcourse!!
[/quote]

Who was the ones whining after we put 57 on you guys?
[/quote]
PNG at all levels! From youth sports to their 50th Reunion!
[/quote]

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="PN-G bamakid" post="1085752" timestamp="1318827026"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=89963.msg1085714#msg1085714 date=1318822826]
Your just proving our point Bama kid. PNG always has to have the last word and they always gotta come back with something. We're just gonna let our score talk for us  8)
[/quote]

I don't know. I mean, y'all are playing at the Reservation this year. We've got an artificial field, and Vidor folks prefer real grass, remember? ;) ;D

[quote author=robanadana link=topic=89963.msg1085715#msg1085715 date=1318822938]
[quote author=PN-G bamakid link=topic=89963.msg1085713#msg1085713 date=1318822513]
[quote author=robanadana link=topic=89963.msg1085670#msg1085670 date=1318819336]
Purple is the color of a bruise.....
[/quote]

Something Vidor knows very well. ;D
[/quote]

Yeah, we do!! Except we're administering them this year....
[/quote]

I've got to hand it to Vidor - they've far exceeded expectations this year. I was shocked when the Pirates pulled off the win against Texas High - that game had me rethinking playoff predictions, and it looks like I was right to reconsider.

With that said, I wouldn't be counting unhatched chickens just yet. [b]You've had unexpected success so far this year.[/b] That's great for your community, your program and your team. That doesn't mean you're going to win out. You still have Livingston and PN-G to face. Like it or not, there's no clear winner in the PN-G/Vidor game (even as a hardcore PN-G fan, I think it's a toss-up) and the Lions are heavily favored in the Livingston/Vidor game.

Good luck to Vidor in Weeks 8 and 10 and may the best team win in Week 9. Also, you guys have my deepest sympathies regarding the loss of Matt Thomas.

Scalp 'em.
[/quote]
Not unexpected to us. And where are you finding this stuff out about that Livingston is heavily favored? Because most of the talk i've seen is that Livingston O is stoppable and Nederland stopped them and until last week when Nederland defensively destroyed a team we were pretty much putting up the same numbers lol. Now i do agree with you on the PNG game. It is a toss up cuz we are playing at the Rez and yall are putting up very high numbers offensively and yes most of your receivers are in the top ten but our defense has shut down high powered offenses before and we will have Bolinger back for that game and all four of our running backs are in the top 15 also. So i guess we'll just have to wait and see.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1086005" timestamp="1318867574"]
Not unexpected to us. And where are you finding this stuff out about that Livingston is heavily favored? Because most of the talk i've seen is that Livingston O is stoppable and Nederland stopped them and until last week when Nederland defensively destroyed a team we were pretty much putting up the same numbers lol. Now i do agree with you on the PNG game. It is a toss up cuz we are playing at the Rez and yall are putting up very high numbers offensively and yes most of your receivers are in the top ten but our defense has shut down high powered offenses before and we will have Bolinger back for that game and all four of our running backs are in the top 15 also. So i guess we'll just have to wait and see.
[/quote]

Vidor may be putting up the same numbers as Nederland defensively, but Vidor still hasn't faced Livingston and PN-G. Nederland has faced both. I doubt Vidor will put up defensive numbers against these two teams similar to Nederland's. Vidor/PN-G is a toss-up, and I'm picking Livingston against the Pirates.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="PN-G bamakid" post="1086067" timestamp="1318873030"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=89963.msg1086005#msg1086005 date=1318867574]
Not unexpected to us. [b]And where are you finding this stuff out about that Livingston is heavily favored?[/b] Because most of the talk i've seen is that Livingston O is stoppable and Nederland stopped them and until last week when Nederland defensively destroyed a team we were pretty much putting up the same numbers lol. Now i do agree with you on the PNG game. It is a toss up cuz we are playing at the Rez and yall are putting up very high numbers offensively and yes most of your receivers are in the top ten but our defense has shut down high powered offenses before and we will have Bolinger back for that game and all four of our running backs are in the top 15 also. So i guess we'll just have to wait and see.
[/quote]

Vidor may be putting up the same numbers as Nederland defensively, but Vidor still hasn't faced Livingston and PN-G. Nederland has faced both. I doubt Vidor will put up defensive numbers against these two teams similar to Nederland's. Vidor/PN-G is a toss-up, and I'm picking Livingston against the Pirates.
[/quote]
Again i say. How is Livingston favored?

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1085612" timestamp="1318816265"]
May i point out that the post said which team has the biggest whiners. as in the most. and i think noone can compare to png in that department.
[/quote]
thought u knew...IF PNG is an option in a poll, they win it every time!

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1086205" timestamp="1318881876"]
[quote author=PN-G bamakid link=topic=89963.msg1086067#msg1086067 date=1318873030]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=89963.msg1086005#msg1086005 date=1318867574]
Not unexpected to us. [b]And where are you finding this stuff out about that Livingston is heavily favored?[/b] Because most of the talk i've seen is that Livingston O is stoppable and Nederland stopped them and until last week when Nederland defensively destroyed a team we were pretty much putting up the same numbers lol. Now i do agree with you on the
PNG game. It is a toss up cuz we are playing at the Rez and yall are putting up very high numbers offensively and yes most of your receivers are in the top ten but our defense has shut down high powered offenses before and we will have Bolinger back for that game and all four of our running backs are in the top 15 also. So i guess we'll just have to wait and see.
[/quote]

Vidor may be putting up the same numbers as Nederland defensively, but Vidor still hasn't faced Livingston and PN-G. Nederland has faced both. I doubt Vidor will put up defensive numbers against these two teams similar to Nederland's. Vidor/PN-G is a toss-up, and I'm picking
Livingston against the Pirates.
[/quote]
[/quote]

People prob think that Livingston is the favorite b/c other than the Nederland game, they are putting up 45 points per game. In addition, Vidor beat Lumberton in a close game 30-26, whereas Livingston beat Lumberton 49-7. I'm not saying that Livingston will win, but I can see why they might be the favorite. The other common opponent was Nederland which Vidor played a closer game than did Livingston, so Pirate
fans could use that angle as being favorites. Should be a good game.

[quote name="EZDawg" post="1086233" timestamp="1318882861"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=89963.msg1086205#msg1086205 date=1318881876]
[quote author=PN-G bamakid link=topic=89963.msg1086067#msg1086067 date=1318873030]
Not unexpected to us. [b]And where are you finding this stuff out about that Livingston is heavily favored?[/b] Because most of the talk i've seen is that Livingston O is stoppable and Nederland stopped them and until last week when Nederland defensively destroyed a team we were pretty much putting up the same numbers lol. Now i do agree with you on the
PNG game. It is a toss up cuz we are playing at the Rez and yall are putting up very high numbers offensively and yes most of your receivers are in the top ten but our defense has shut down high powered offenses before and we will have Bolinger back for that game and all four of our running backs are in the top 15 also. So i guess we'll just have to wait and see.
[/quote]

Vidor may be putting up the same numbers as Nederland defensively, but Vidor still hasn't faced Livingston and PN-G. Nederland has faced both. I doubt Vidor will put up defensive numbers against these two teams similar to Nederland's. Vidor/PN-G is a toss-up, and I'm picking
[/quote]
[/quote]

People prob think that Livingston is the favorite b/c other than the Nederland game, they are putting up 45 points per game. In addition, Vidor beat Lumberton in a close game 30-26, whereas Livingston beat Lumberton 49-7. I'm not saying that Livingston will win, but I can see why they might be the favorite. The other common opponent was Nederland which Vidor played a closer game than did Livingston, so Pirate
[/quote]

That's pretty much it. The only 20-4A team that has matched Livingston offensively is PN-G (point-wise, they're tied for the top spot and PN-G slightly exceeds Livingston's average yards total). Livingston has a heck of a running game that I just don't think Vidor can stop. Sure, Vidor's put up some pretty good defensive numbers, but the Pirates also haven't faced the two top offenses in the district yet. Those numbers could be totally flipped in a couple weeks.

But hey, I'd be lying if I said that I haven't been surprised before. That's the nature of the game.

[quote name="PN-G bamakid" post="1086304" timestamp="1318886810"]
[quote author=EZDawg link=topic=89963.msg1086233#msg1086233 date=1318882861]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=89963.msg1086205#msg1086205 date=1318881876]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

That's pretty much it. The only 20-4A team that has matched Livingston offensively is PN-G (point-wise, they're tied for the top spot and PN-G slightly exceeds Livingston's average yards total). Livingston has a heck of a running game that I just don't think Vidor can stop. Sure, Vidor's put up some pretty good defensive numbers, but the Pirates also haven't faced the two top offenses in the district yet. Those numbers could be totally flipped in a couple weeks.

But hey, I'd be lying if I said that I haven't been surprised before. That's the nature of the game.
[/quote]

I think Vidor will take Livingston

I will say that PNG is the most passionate fans. I think what gets on people nerves is they seem to be the best at everything. It's seems to be tough to give credit where credit is do. I love the way the Reservations rocks win are lose. Once again it's not all but some can't give props to other teams without given excuses. I think that's what eats at people and rubs them wrong. They do a excellant job of getting the team over the hump and giving them a bust once they need it. PNG people get a bad "rep"

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami