SILSBEE VS. BRIDGE CITY BROADCAST/BC wins!

WOSgrad

[quote name="etxcp" post="1084298" timestamp="1318712312"]
Drake is an awesome player and an even more awesome young man!  Not one Tiger player on that team wanted to lose. They all played their hearts out.  But it happens.

What I love about this year's team is they don't give up like some teams have in the past.  Keep your heads up Tigers, keep playing as a TEAM and you will be fine!
[/quote]

He (Drake) also played about 5 different positions during the game.  Awesome kid and awesome athlete...

I have read through every page of this game thread at least 4 times now, and I have yet to read where someone blamed Garrett Drake for the Tigers loss last night. Am I missing something here?

I have seen no player bashing on this thread so why are people making posts in defense of Drake?

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1084353" timestamp="1318714498"]
I have read through every page of this game thread at least 4 times now, and I have yet to read where someone blamed Garrett Drake for the Tigers loss last night. Am I missing something here?

I have seen no player bashing on this thread so why are people making posts in defense of Drake?
[/quote]

No defense for Drake.  Someone mentioned he was a good kid and I agreed ( as well as others).  I went on to say he was a good athlete too evidenced by all of his responsibilities and playing time...

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1084353" timestamp="1318714498"]

[/quote]
Everyone heard the screaming at the game to run the ball.  It came after a pick or a ball that didnt get caught.  What does that normaly say.....bad QB.  It was took that way by a few individuals. I have seen other towns talk about it on the site...and it is directed at the player.

You dont want to hear that about your kid or friend so your first instinct is to put a blanket over them.

But the real meaning of the shouts from the stands was.....run the ball.  The tigers have the ability to run the ball when they put their minds to it.  If you have a QB that is off.....you run the ball.  WR's off...run the ball.  It wasnt directed at the QB's. It is a team game.  If one is off...use another of your fine tools. The rolling of the eyes, the screaming was directed at the staff.   

Thats what I think.  Seen it happen before.

I really think this tiger team can go far if the play calling and execution gets better on offense this is the first good defense I have seen us have I at least 4 years so when the offense gets back to full strength with reed back we will fine we will not have yo deal with coldsprings and we are use to playing Huffman by now so our tigers will be fine and as far as drake goes he did all he could to help the tigers win but I as a coach would have ran spearman 40 times if I could he would have scored sooner or later but don't worry tigers you guys will be fine just keep winning.

[quote name="MBaller#1" post="1084705" timestamp="1318735622"]
I really think this tiger team can go far if the play calling and execution gets better on offense this is the first good defense I have seen us have I at least 4 years so when the offense gets back to full strength with reed back we will fine we will not have yo deal with coldsprings and we are use to playing Huffman by now so our tigers will be fine and as far as drake goes he did all he could to help the tigers win but I as a coach would have ran spearman 40 times if I could he would have scored sooner or later but don't worry tigers you guys will be fine just keep winning.
[/quote]
That last game of the season for Silsbee MAY have playoff implications. Interesting!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name="Critter" post="1083304" timestamp="1318647054"]
Great Job Cards!!!!!!!!! way to go get that ball!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Went to this game. What a boring game to watch. Why in the heck Silsbee coaches line up in the spread offense at the 1 yard line when you got a big back like #34.....just flat out dumb!!! They need to run the wing t offense with that big line and big #34 they have. I see BC and Silsbee making it to maybe the second round and thats it.

[quote name="C" post="1084795" timestamp="1318754397"]
[quote author=Critter link=topic=89791.msg1083304#msg1083304 date=1318647054]
[/quote]

Went to this game. What a boring game to watch. Why in the heck Silsbee coaches line up in the spread offense at the 1 yard line when you got a big back like #34.....just flat out dumb!!! They need to run the wing t offense with that big line and big #34 they have. I see BC and Silsbee making it to maybe the second round and thats it.
[/quote]Kvillecats you need to worry about how your team is doing before talking crap on anyone else's team. Both of these teams has already proven yall couldnt be waterboys for these two teams ;D

[quote name="CATS80" post="1084950" timestamp="1318779266"]
[quote author=C link=topic=89791.msg1084795#msg1084795 date=1318754397]
[/quote]

[/quote]Kvillecats you need to worry about how your team is doing before talking crap on anyone elsees team. Both of these teams has already proven yall couldnt be waterboys for these two teams ;D
[/quote]

How about trying out for ground keepers... :) :)

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="1084954" timestamp="1318779511"]
[quote author=CATS80 link=topic=89791.msg1084950#msg1084950 date=1318779266]
[/quote]

[/quote]Kvillecats you need to worry about how your team is doing before talking crap on anyone elsees team. Both of these teams has already proven yall couldnt be waterboys for these two teams ;D
[/quote]

[/quote]Sorry for that Kats. This really is not pounding on KV.  just this guy For talking crap.

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="1084962" timestamp="1318780047"]
  No prob... Youth is a blessing and a curse..lol..Good Luck To The Tigers..
[/quote]Kats you are one classy person I wish more people were like you. And I too wish the very best of luck to KV I hope things turn around quik for KV

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="1084954" timestamp="1318779511"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It wont be like that for long.

[quote name="CATS80" post="1084950" timestamp="1318779266"]
[/quote]

[/quote]Kvillecats you need to worry about how your team is doing before talking crap on anyone else's team. Both of these teams has already proven yall couldnt be waterboys for these two teams ;D
[/quote

If kirbyville had half the team they had last year they would beat BC and Silsbee together. I'm just being real neither team showed me nothing! Good luck getting past the first round if yall make it.

Bridge city's secondary is one of the most elite secondary's in the area never less the state!! Alot of teams have respected them but if your qb just throws the ball up like silsbee does stuff like this happens. Silsbee is a great ball club and I'm scared to see how good they will be in about two years..

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1085014" timestamp="1318784649"]
[/quote]

[/quote

If kirbyville had half the team they had last year they would beat BC and Silsbee together. I'm just being real neither team showed me nothing! Good luck getting past the first round if yall make it.
[/quote]

Kvillecats still mad. ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder