Who will beat Silsbee?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who will beat Silsbee?

• WOS
    • Bridge City
    • Orangefield
    • Hardin Jefferson
    • No one.

Silsbee will be one of the top three in district. It doesnt matter to me which one. Ill be happy with 1,2,or 3 and just as proud of 3 as I would 1. And I dont look for Huffman to be an issue in the 1st round . Huffman better worry about cleveland. And get to the playoffs cause you wont go any farther. ;)

my opinion, silsbee should have maybe 2 losses but def 1. Newton should have beat them. its ashame that as bad as newton played we still almost won. because of a bad snap. silsbee is not as good as everyone thinks. they are all soft. i say jasper should have won also. silsbee has been gettin lucky, i see them gettin second in district and goin 1 round deep. Everyone knows they really lost to newton 2 weeks ago. and i think silsbee knows it also. ;)

[quote name="CATS80" post="1068553" timestamp="1317251125"]
Silsbee will be one of the top three in district. It doesnt matter to me which one. Ill be happy with 1,2,or 3 and just as proud of 3 as I would 1. And I dont look for Huffman to be an issue in the 1st round . Huffman better worry about cleveland. And get to the playoffs cause you wont go any farther. ;)
[/quote]
CATS80 you are a gem my man! I wouldnt worry about Huffman either!

[quote name="Red Brute" post="1068596" timestamp="1317256677"]
my opinion, silsbee should have maybe 2 losses but def 1. Newton should have beat them. its ashame that as bad as newton played we still almost won. because of a bad snap. silsbee is not as good as everyone thinks. they are all soft. i say jasper should have won also. silsbee has been gettin lucky, i see them gettin second in district and goin 1 round deep. Everyone knows they really lost to newton 2 weeks ago. and i think silsbee knows it also. ;)
[/quote]

Yea right, timmy boy.  ;)

Go blow that smoke up someone else's.......  ::)

[quote name="bambam33" post="1068597" timestamp="1317256705"]
[quote author=CATS80 link=topic=88983.msg1068553#msg1068553 date=1317251125]
[/quote]
[/quote]Im not  My Man! You will see!

[quote name="CATS80" post="1068623" timestamp="1317258382"]
[quote author=bambam33 link=topic=88983.msg1068597#msg1068597 date=1317256705]
[quote author=CATS80 link=topic=88983.msg1068553#msg1068553 date=1317251125]
[/quote]
[/quote]Im not  My Man! You will see!
[/quote]

Say what you will but Huffman and silsbee have had some good games the last three years. The first meeting yall won like 20-16 and I belive we were up late in the game until jj threw like a 45 yrd td pass. The next year jj pretty much dominated us and yall won like 50-35 or something like that. Then last year we won in a shoot out.

And don't worry about us we will be in the playoffs waiting for you ;)

[quote name="number1" post="1068596" timestamp="1317256677"]
[/quote]

I totally agree...hell they are mediocre team at best. I watched them play Newton a couple weeks ago.

[quote name="ST413" post="1068640" timestamp="1317259910"]
Not real sure how either of these teams stack up against each other,but didn't huffman lose a qb and a couple of recievers that were a huge part of those last three games with then Tigers?
[/quote]
Yes they did lose a QB and receivers. They lost 5 defensively and several offensive lineman. Somehow this season, they continue to score points.
The Silsbee/Huffman matchup will be discussed heavily at a later date. Hopefully we just make the playoffs! ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="bambam33" post="1068664" timestamp="1317261060"]
[quote author=ST413 link=topic=88983.msg1068640#msg1068640 date=1317259910]
Not real sure how either of these teams stack up against each other,but didn't huffman lose a qb and a couple of recievers that were a huge part of those last three games with then Tigers?
[/quote]
Yes they did lose a QB and receivers. They lost 5 defensively and several offensive lineman. Somehow this season, they continue to score points.
The Silsbee/Huffman matchup will be discussed heavily at a later date. Hopefully we just make the playoffs! ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]Yes both teams have some  work to do before worrying about the other, but  they should meet.

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1068658" timestamp="1317260728"]
[quote author=number1 link=topic=88983.msg1068596#msg1068596 date=1317256677]
[/quote]

I totally agree...heck they are mediocre team at best. I watched them play Newton a couple weeks ago.
[/quote]
I am still not sure how good this tiger team will be.  Plenty of weapons,  but a sophomore QB who has some growing to do as well as a sophomore RB.  But no mediocre team is going to go through 5 games, with a larger school and two teams like Newton and Jasper on the schedule, without suffering a loss.  These two sophomores are going to be great for the Tigers the next few years. For those who haven't seen Spearman yet,  he has the build of a true RB and is a tough runner,  he is a huge asset for the Tigers.  As far as this team we have several players with the speed to score any time they get into a little bit of open space.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• The main reason? He’s not Trump.     it worked in 2020 and it’s going to again in 2024.    Repubs: “Nuh uh!!!”
    • What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
  • Topics