Splendora @ Cleveland

slim shady

If cleveland comes out and plays like they did the first half against Shepherd I will have to go with Splendora, If Cleveland comes out hitting on all cylenders like I hope they do, I am all in with Cleveland.. Lets just hope if they start they can finnish a game. That is really where Cleveland has been having problems

[quote name="Indian Fan" post="1069408" timestamp="1317358657"]
Cleveland can't afford to lose this game, I think we should be on top by a couple of TD's. We really need to establish 4 full good quarters this week. After the bye week, we will have the three strongest teams back to back and we have got to get for sure one of them.

Let's roll Indians ;D
[/quote]
The fact that this game is even being talked about in anything other than a blowout is not a good sign for Cleveland when comparing them to Liberty. Cleveland wins this one by 4 touchdowns. If it is only by 1 or 2, then you can bet that Liberty beats them again. Liberty has improved in 2011 in every game compared to last years results so far and that won't change. They will beat Splendora by more, Tarkington by more,Shepherd by more, and lose to Coldspring by less, BUT the Cleveland game will be CLOSER than last year, I will further analyze this after I see cleveland play tomorrow night.

[quote name="Indian Fan" post="1069408" timestamp="1317358657"]
Cleveland can't afford to lose this game, I think we should be on top by a couple of TD's. We really need to establish 4 full good quarters this week. After the bye week, we will have the three strongest teams back to back and we have got to get for sure one of them.

Let's roll Indians ;D
[/quote]
Lets hope they come out and play all 4 and come out on top. This is there Homecoming so they should be pumped up and ready to knock some heads off.. Sure hope 42 has a great game

Cleveland - 13 vrs Splendora
Shepherd and Cleveland game much closer than score indicated, Cleveland needs to step up to make playoffs.

Cleveland Indians 886 Students Coach Clayton Maple Maple starts 2nd year as head coach. 2010 record: 2-8 (2-4
district, 5th place) Returning Starters: 6 offenses, 7 defenses.

Outlook: Juggled Cleveland and Liberty several times and if I could get by I would call it a toss-up for the 3rd spot. Players who need to step up to move the Indians into a play-off birth this year. A seasoned QB Julius Buckley, a hard nose
running 6-1, 195 lb RB Frank Harrell and speed merchant RB Jaboris Dickerson plus a wide receiver that is getting a reputation catching anything close WR Jacob Garner. Defensive players Kevin Strong, Terrance Vonner and Randall Richards may be the key to take the final step to the play-offs. Place kicker Pedro Fernandez is indeed a defensive player with his deep kickoffs.

Achilles heal: Has Coach Maple been there long enough to hold the line on
disciplined and personal fouls that have plagued the Indians in the past?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder